Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: hello
« Reply #270 on: January 07, 2011, 02:39:04 AM »
Isn't it obvious?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #271 on: January 07, 2011, 06:30:46 AM »
Isn't it obvious?

Unfortunately, not to him.  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #272 on: January 07, 2011, 08:32:10 AM »
Why unfortunately?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #273 on: January 07, 2011, 09:10:20 AM »
I must admit that I was a little too harsh on CBC, I apologize.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #274 on: January 07, 2011, 09:32:38 AM »
I think that autistic and retarded males lack "what makes men men", you know...;

1. Protecting your family, wife and children no matter what other price you'd have to pay for yourself.

2. Going hunting and sleeping in the woods.

3. Drinking beer frequently.

4. Going to the military.

5. Not cry, whine, complain etc.

So are you saying that you yourself lack manhood?   :orly:

Hmmmm....funny collection of generic traits there GR. Did you gain this insight from anywhere or did those two neurons rattling around in your brain have short sweet tryst and a weak bastard thought was formed and you take it as fact?

Well apart from anything else Joining the military is not a pre-requisite to manhood. Sorry but there are many good men in and out of the military. Beer drinking the same. I think most men instinctively would defend their families and loved ones so a line through that one too. Whining and complaining? Abstract terminology and if you mean to infer not being an oversensitive little bitch then....most men aren't and if you are buying into the line that men are stoic and never complain about anything you are deluded. So line through that one.
Hunting and sleeping in the woods. OK are we saying that men are hunter-gatherers? I am not even going to touch this one on account of the fact that I think my IQ will drop trying to reach your level of fail.

In short you are an asshat and it is not because you either are Autistic or that you have wanked yourself insensible over fantasising being in various threeway action with Lit and Sol.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #275 on: January 07, 2011, 04:43:45 PM »
ZEGH isn't a role model for children in any way, he's near the bottom of society, he also seems to dislike love, why?

Love is an important ingredient in life, love is very nice, sure there are some negative things about it, like divorce, heartbreak etc., but who cares?

Scrapheap

« Reply #276 on: January 07, 2011, 06:27:04 PM »
ZEGH isn't a role model for children in any way, he's near the bottom of society, he also seems to dislike love, why?

Love is an important ingredient in life, love is very nice, sure there are some negative things about it, like divorce, heartbreak etc., but who cares?

Asphinctersayswhat??

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #277 on: January 08, 2011, 05:07:49 AM »
I think most of the people here also laugh behind ZEGH's back, who could and especially which child possibly want a guy like that as a role model?

1. He hates love, the sole, amazing and powerful drive force which according to the book Wisdom of the Millenium-something, creates and re-creates life.

2. He is, if I remember correctly, a die-hard fan of MM (Marilyn Manson).

3. He's likely on his way to go to the underworld of crime involving drugs, violence and murder.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #278 on: January 08, 2011, 05:21:40 AM »
I think most of the people here also laugh behind ZEGH's back, who could and especially which child possibly want a guy like that as a role model?
I have never laughed at ZEGH8578 behind his back, and I don't know of anyone else who has. In general, this site isn't a good place to find role models.

1. He hates love, the sole, amazing and powerful drive force which according to the book Wisdom of the Millenium-something, creates and re-creates life.
You are basing your argument on a book that you don't know the title of? I don't suppose that you know the author, either.

So?

3. He's likely on his way to go to the underworld of crime involving drugs, violence and murder.
Excellent. It might be nice to have friends in high places.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #279 on: January 08, 2011, 06:18:48 AM »

I don't laugh behind his back. I have no issue with him and I like the guy. I laugh at you though and the reasons are obvious there to everyone but you.  :lol:
Actually the matching of human sperm and human egg is what creates life in all cases. Love need not play any part in the process. In fact love whilst it is good, great , fantastic need not necessarily result in children nor in even sex.

I saw an interview once with Marilyn Manson and know fuck all about him apart from what he looked like and the fact that he is a singer of some sort but in this interview he was confident, quietly spoken and smart. On the basis of this alone I would rate him. I know nothing else about him to cement my position on him either way.

"Likely"? How do you figure? You make a fanrastic leap of logic and flight of fantasy and arrive to a point of contention with no basis in reality and nothing to back you.

Good one kid. Every post you cement yourself as a failure and a loser.  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 06:20:26 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #280 on: January 08, 2011, 06:22:24 AM »
I have never laughed at ZEGH8578 behind his back, and I don't know of anyone else who has. In general, this site isn't a good place to find role models.

You are basing your argument on a book that you don't know the title of? I don't suppose that you know the author, either.

So?

Excellent. It might be nice to have friends in high places.

:plus:  for the point-by-point reply.

BTW I don't laugh behind ZEGH's back either, I enjoy his posts,
and if he doesn't like sole, well, he's Norwegian, there are many other kinds of fish he can eat!    :fish:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: January 08, 2011, 06:28:11 AM »
BTW I don't laugh behind ZEGH's back either, I enjoy his posts,
and if he doesn't like sole, well, he's Norwegian, there are many other kinds of fish he can eat!    :fish:

I like ZEGH too, enjoy his posts, and have never laughed behind his back either.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: January 08, 2011, 07:20:21 AM »
^Same. I like him.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #283 on: January 08, 2011, 09:32:21 AM »
He's the only one I've encountered so far who behaves like he does, I've met other Norwegians online, they're a bit like him, they have a fascination with different cultures, especially American and British cultures, they even imitate their slang and accents, it just sounds dumb.

F.ex Dino who I met on ZOMG was like this, but I've never encountered someone with a very negative view towards relationships, overuse of bizarre smileys like ":]", "*>( (or simliar)" etc., there's just something uncomfortable about him for some reason, dunno what it is.

I bet over 3/4 of the people on this site think that love is a big treasure in life, and even though heartbreak can be a bitch, It's not a good enough reason to "hate" one of the most powerful positive feelings of all which is love, and another good thing about it is infatuation, I've experienced it, I felt extremely ecstatic, It's a shame that I didn't get drunk while I was at it :green:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #284 on: January 08, 2011, 09:45:53 AM »
He's the only one I've encountered so far who behaves like he does, I've met other Norwegians online, they're a bit like him, they have a fascination with different cultures, especially American and British cultures, they even imitate their slang and accents, it just sounds dumb.

F.ex Dino who I met on ZOMG was like this, but I've never encountered someone with a very negative view towards relationships, overuse of bizarre smileys like ":]", "*>( (or simliar)" etc., there's just something uncomfortable about him for some reason, dunno what it is.

I bet over 3/4 of the people on this site think that love is a big treasure in life, and even though heartbreak can be a bitch, It's not a good enough reason to "hate" one of the most powerful positive feelings of all which is love, and another good thing about it is infatuation, I've experienced it, I felt extremely ecstatic, It's a shame that I didn't get drunk while I was at it :green:

It is an interesting concept....or could have been were I prepared to risk my brain rebelling an shutting down reading so much condensed, palpable fail.
So on that note, do you think before you type or do you just mix-match words at random and hope for the best? It is a skill and one worthy of garbage bins everywhere.