Author Topic: oh the irony, microsoft  (Read 845 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: oh the irony, microsoft
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2010, 01:14:38 AM »
I don't particularly care much if people think what I use is crap. It works well for me. :laugh:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2010, 01:48:08 AM »
I don't particularly care much if people think what I use is crap. It works well for me. :laugh:

Good attitude to have, better than justifying your purchase based on how you think the competition sucks. Just like how Apple advertises their computers.

DukeNukem

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2010, 03:11:02 AM »
Not to mention Hackintoshes. Apple's biggest mistake was moving to Intel platforms to get better sales. Dumbasses! :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2010, 06:32:47 AM »
The way I see it, no machine or OS is perfect. OSX can just as easily crash over the most silliest of things (my example, crashing on Photoshop, kernel panic on Logic Pro etc.)

The people seem to forget that most computer problems stem from the USER ITSELF. People new to computers can accidentally wipe system files, forget to update drivers (or forget to install them altogether) etc. But because some people are that stubborn, they will blame anything but themselves when a problem arises/when their computer becomes slow - including the OS they use.

With a bit of common sense and patience, you can easily sort out 99% of those problems. If your computer is still acting like shit, only then you can say it's the computer's fault.

As for Apple, they prey on the fact that people don't have a clue. Like any company, they will exaggerate facts and make complete lies. When you think of it in that sense, Apple/Microsoft etc. are as bad as each other.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 06:37:02 AM by Mr Shledge »