Author Topic: Hello newbi member  (Read 11088 times)

richard

Re: Hello newbi member
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2010, 02:11:08 PM »
good grief, you numb nutz won't figure it out now, no I am not a frisky and no I am not a man.
I'll give a hint. my WP name starts with kit at wrong planet. post I list and I'll tell you if your warm
Sorry for my disappearance, but I do work and can't be posting obsessively like you basement dwellers :wanker:
frankly, you think more of yourself than you should. you have 4 posts, i doubt anyone cares who you are. atleast i dont

Offline Badkitty

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2010, 02:31:44 PM »
good grief, you numb nutz won't figure it out now, no I am not a frisky and no I am not a man.
I'll give a hint. my WP name starts with kit at wrong planet. post I list and I'll tell you if your warm
Sorry for my disappearance, but I do work and can't be posting obsessively like you basement dwellers :wanker:
frankly, you think more of yourself than you should. you have 4 posts, i doubt anyone cares who you are. atleast i dont
its not like I am the one getting all bent over this, thought I would join here since I am banned at wp

richard

« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2010, 02:41:59 PM »
cool. stick around then, after a few more posts you will see more forums. intensity is a good place to post, and im shure alot of people here know what its like to be banned from wp

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2010, 03:03:42 PM »
its not like I am the one getting all bent over this, thought I would join here since I am banned at wp
Awesome, oh and btw how'd you managed to get banned on there?
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2010, 04:36:02 PM »

It's really easy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2010, 04:40:29 PM »

It's really easy.

Not that I've ever gone there, but there seem to be 3 things that will get you banned:  being alive, being dead or being comatose.  If you're not banned for that you'll be banned for posting or not posting.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2010, 04:49:35 PM »

It's really easy.
If you just act nice, like I do, then you probably won't get banned.  :2thumbsup:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2010, 04:53:10 PM »
I'll give a hint. my WP name starts with kit at wrong planet. post a list and I'll tell you if your warm

I work too, yet I am here constantly!  :viking:

Also, I don't live in a basement, I live in a second-floor apartment! :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2010, 04:54:19 PM »
I'll give a hint. my WP name starts with kit at wrong planet. post a list and I'll tell you if your warm

You are supernatural.  :asthing: :asthing: :asthing:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2010, 04:55:38 PM »

Or possibly preternatural?  :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2010, 04:55:56 PM »

And I am an uber- :nerdy: !

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2010, 04:56:47 PM »

It's really easy.
If you just act nice, like I do, then you probably won't get banned.  :2thumbsup:

Now he tells me... ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2010, 04:57:23 PM »

I don't know, at least a natural postwhoring talent.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2010, 04:59:31 PM »

I don't know, at least a natural postwhoring talent.

I love to come here and   :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:  !

People forget.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2010, 05:00:51 PM »

It's really easy.

Now he tells me... ::)

I should have known this before I decided to lose it with one of the mods to get me banned 4 times. :LOL:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks: