Author Topic: An apology.  (Read 3171 times)

thepeaguy

Re: An apology.
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2007, 06:12:23 AM »
But, only in a platonic way!! :o

We have a deep, spiritual connection now?

All kidding aside, lets just say, that in MY code, your a friend of HG's, which means that you have some credibility with me. 

So just because I happen to be a friend of a friend of yours, I'm automatically liked?

You haven't heard my opinion of whether I like you or not.

Since your obviously back in asshole mode and trying to provoke a reaction, I'll just say this, I don't care whether you like me or not.  You think what you want and do what you want.  I'll think and do what I want as well.  I hope you have a good life!

I wasn't trying to provoke a reaction, or being an asshole. The reason why I said it is because we never really talked, so what's the point in liking someone who don't really know about, seeing as how we never talked outside of this message board?

Sorry that it came off that way, though.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 06:18:37 AM by thepeaguy »

thepeaguy

« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2007, 06:39:38 AM »
Since hale-bopp feels like some kind of nagging internet wife towards me, as of late, I'm filing for a divorce.

Pisces + pisces = not a very good combination.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 06:44:44 AM by thepeaguy »

thepeaguy

Some Pisces humour...
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2007, 06:42:28 AM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2007, 07:02:32 AM »
All kidding aside, lets just say, that in MY code, your a friend of HG's, which means that you have some credibility with me. 

So just because I happen to be a friend of a friend of yours, I'm automatically liked?

He didn't say he liked you. See above.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

thepeaguy

« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2007, 07:09:06 AM »

He didn't say he liked you. See above.

Saying that "you have some credibility" implies that he likes me somewhat, that I'm in his respect book. I'll receive the semantics gladly when I asked for them.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 07:14:16 AM by thepeaguy »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2007, 07:40:04 AM »
Right. Is your apology thread for creating the situations for which you need to apologize later?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

thepeaguy

« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2007, 07:42:23 AM »
Right. Is your apology thread for creating the situations for which you need to apologize later?

Ooo... how snide of you.

Anyhow, unlike some people here, I do regret some of the things I have done to upset people, which is why I have made an apology, but if people feel the need to get upset over my latest comments and label me as a hypocrite, feel free -- I couldn't care less. It just shows that you miss the asshole.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 07:46:12 AM by thepeaguy »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2007, 08:18:04 AM »
Well, I'm not upset. I was merely following this thread. For what it's worth, I like you and your posts, including many of the ones written in asshole mode.

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2007, 08:22:29 AM »
I guess I should have made myself clearer, credibility, (to me) means I have a bit of respect for you and your opinions.  I don't have to like you to respect what you say or think.  I'm sorry for not seeing that earlier in my posts.   I do not consider you a hypocrite.

Credibility, means that if you post something assholey, I'm more likely to  ::) than get upset over it.  I hope thats clearer!

thepeaguy

« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2007, 08:22:40 AM »
Well, I'm not upset. I was merely following this thread. For what it's worth, I like you and your posts, including many of the ones written in asshole mode.

I don't know why people here find me fucking funny; I think you're more funny than I am (that's a compliment). Not to mention the fact that you're there for Viv when you need to be.

To be honest, I wanted to pm you and have in-depth discussions with you, but I didn't know how to go about it. :/

thepeaguy

« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2007, 08:26:34 AM »
I guess I should have made myself clearer, credibility, (to me) means I have a bit of respect for you and your opinions.  I don't have to like you to respect what you say or think.  I'm sorry for not seeing that earlier in my posts.   I do not consider you a hypocrite.

Credibility, means that if you post something assholey, I'm more likely to  ::) than get upset over it.  I hope thats clearer!

You don't have to apologise, Oz. People, like myself, make misassumptions precariously all the time, especially online. You've now made your stance clearer, and that's all that matters.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2007, 10:52:21 AM »
To be honest, I wanted to pm you and have in-depth discussions with you, but I didn't know how to go about it. :/

I think the most common method is to use that IM symbol/link thingy below the avatar. ;D

Seriously, the best way is to just do it. I don't bite.

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2007, 11:02:47 AM »

I think the most common method is to use that IM symbol/link thingy below the avatar. ;D

Seriously, the best way is to just do it. I don't bite.

no, he does NOT bit.

though, he is a tough nut to crack.
Misunderstood.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2017, 11:55:28 AM »
 :orly:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2017, 12:16:51 PM »
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection