6 (37.5%)
Intermediate
5 (31.3%)
Expert
3 (18.8%)
Pro
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: How good are you at trolling?  (Read 3682 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: How good are you at trolling?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 08:20:24 PM »
If I try I can

Maybe I can troll too!   :orly:

"I think I can! I think I can!"
--- The Little Engine That Could

whoops...

:trainwreck:

:rofl:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 08:54:14 PM by couldbecousin »
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2010, 08:52:06 PM »
I am a very good troll. I have had a fair bit of practice at it, learned from those better at the craft than I and done a lot of work in this.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 09:50:14 PM »
Assuming that the answer below novice is virgin, that's me.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

DukeNukem

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 10:13:11 PM »
I wish I could have torn down AFF with my trolling. Then AFF wouldn't be just a notch in my belt, but AFF would become my beltbuckle! :evillaugh:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 11:34:33 PM »
Meh, PsyOps is far more satisfying and lulzworthy if you can master it. 8)
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 11:55:48 PM »
By the way, I consider myself a beginner, but only by inexperience and not by potential skill.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 02:55:41 AM »
I wish I could have torn down AFF with my trolling. Then AFF wouldn't be just a notch in my belt, but AFF would become my beltbuckle! :evillaugh:

A) You could not have torn down any site. You don't have the talent for that and B) how is being banned a notch in your belt buckle? anyone can get themselves banned very easily.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 03:36:57 AM »

A) You could not have torn down any site. You don't have the talent for that and B) how is being banned a notch in your belt buckle? anyone can get themselves banned very easily.

A good contender for the 'get a life' award is about all he's up for.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2010, 03:40:19 AM »

Problems keeping your pants up?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2010, 04:47:48 AM »
Let me see:

- I've fucked around with WP
- Got pea emo in 3 different occasions: over looking at his profile, taking the piss out of him (and in the past) posting his highlander video on ED. Posting his nudes to his parents may be a good 4th, but I'm ditching that one due to not having the heart to follow through.
- Trolled scenesters on Bebo
- Provoked vegans on youtube by making videos of me eating burgers
- Pissed off a lot of metalheads by deliberately comparing them to emos and chavs
etc.

This is only beginner shit. I wish I could do some of the stuff that other trolls could.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 05:55:33 AM »
The best trolling I've ever done was spark a cross forum war that enraged all those involved. All I did was be opportunistic, you'll find your victims will often provide excellent tools to further fuel the shitstorm. Best of all, they had no idea it was me, as I was pretending to be an enemy user of the targeted forum. I basically tricked a fence-sitting user to reveal the enemy's forum and lulz ensued.

It was personally motivated as both forums contained people I was pissed off with, so two birds with one stone.  :zoinks:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 06:18:50 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 08:38:32 AM »

As Rossco says - you're not nearly good enough to tear down a site.

I've only seen one troll capable of that, and they tore down AFF - but that didn't last too long.

Your approach is laughable, Duke - if tearing down sites is your end goal, then you are going about it completely the wrong way.

Offline MONIQUEIJ

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 09:05:23 AM »
yesterday I felt like going to wp and just troll like hell.  I'm the queen of trolling when I wanna be.  :asthing: :headbang2: :zombiefuck: :headbang2: :2thumbsup: :thumbup: :hahaha:
I love to act.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2010, 09:35:21 AM »

As Rossco says - you're not nearly good enough to tear down a site.

I've only seen one troll capable of that, and they tore down AFF - but that didn't last too long.

Your approach is laughable, Duke - if tearing down sites is your end goal, then you are going about it completely the wrong way.

But why would a troll tear down a source of his/her own lulz? It makes no sense, it's like eating delicious cake, but the delicious cake looks too beautiful to eat.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2010, 10:15:40 AM »
Usually because destroying a website causes widespread butthurt = more laughs for the troll.