6 (37.5%)
Intermediate
5 (31.3%)
Expert
3 (18.8%)
Pro
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: How good are you at trolling?  (Read 3680 times)

P7PSP

Re: How good are you at trolling?
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2010, 09:40:20 AM »
Judy is featured on the news, he's not a troll, he's just a regular computer virus. :zoinks:
:rofl: Good thing it wasn't the T Virus.

DukeNukem

« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2010, 11:27:19 AM »
If I could be a virus, I'd be the one that deletes all of your pr0n! :evillaugh:

P7PSP

« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2010, 11:38:32 AM »
If I could be a virus, I'd be the one that deletes all of your pr0n! :evillaugh:
That would be about half of my bookmarks.

DukeNukem

« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2010, 12:39:39 PM »

And I would have a spyware buddy come in and monitor your Internet activities. If you try to browse pr0n sites again, I, the virus, would block them! And another buddy of mine, the rootkit, would disable your Norton or McAfee or whatever crappy security software you have! :evillaugh:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2010, 07:29:00 PM »

And I would have a spyware buddy come in and monitor your Internet activities. If you try to browse pr0n sites again, I, the virus, would block them! And another buddy of mine, the rootkit, would disable your Norton or McAfee or whatever crappy security software you have! :evillaugh:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2010, 08:42:11 AM »

Wow u r good with compter  :o

::)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

DukeNukem

« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2010, 09:21:15 AM »

Well, I can't even write simple batch files. But I know a lot more than the average idiot on a computer does.

And that's pretty much all I need to know for what I use my computer for. ::)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2010, 05:40:53 PM »

Well, I can't even write simple batch files. But I know a lot more than the average idiot on a computer does.

The biggest laugh is when you saw the area marked 'insert floppy here' and you couldn't get it in.

DukeNukem

« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2010, 06:23:36 PM »

The biggest laugh is when you saw the area marked 'insert floppy here' and you couldn't get it in.

Oh, wow, that joke never gets old, doesn't it, Queer-O? My computer does not even have a floppy disk drive, who uses such old outdated technology still is beyond me!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2010, 07:16:42 PM »
I have to since my sampler is floppy-driven.

Also I guess your legs are outdated technology, they weren't fast enough for you to miss that car. :lol:

DukeNukem

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2010, 07:24:16 PM »
I have to since my sampler is floppy-driven.

Also I guess your legs are outdated technology, they weren't fast enough for you to miss that car. :lol:

That was very cold of you to make fun of my accident. Apparently, you never had any broken legs. ::)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2010, 07:29:40 PM »
I don't think my legs are capable of being broken. My bones are unusually strong.

But if you want to pull a fender bender over it, fine. :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2010, 08:38:33 PM »
Maybe feral could get a pair of field glasses and perve on all his neighbours......

Hitchcock's descendants might sue for breach of copyright.