Author Topic: Guess who got banned from a non-aspie forum?  (Read 4202 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Guess who got banned from a non-aspie forum?
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2010, 08:10:01 PM »
No worries. I was never really offended. You really should be nicer to the other people on the site as well though. With a lot of the things you say to people you make them angry, when it would be better trying to make friends with them.

DukeNukem

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2010, 08:28:52 PM »
No worries. I was never really offended. You really should be nicer to the other people on the site as well though. With a lot of the things you say to people you make them angry, when it would be better trying to make friends with them.

You see, that's my problem. I tend to be an instigator, when I have trouble with catching anyone's attention and/or having something interesting to talk about. I feel like a little retarded child in an adult male's body. :( What's even worse is that 9 times out of 10, I am the one expected to take the initiative. Otherwise, no one else will.

I don't hold any anger towards anyone on here because I embarrassed myself on here. I trolled myself. I don't want to be the next Internet Chris-chan. Then I would have no chance of getting any friends on the Internet AND in real life.

I was diagnosed with high functioning autism and ADHD when I was 2 years old. I got diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and again, ADHD, about 1 year ago. I didn't even know what autism was until a couple of years ago. I see how it has affected my life and the way I behaved. For 17 years, I believed that I was Mentally Retarded! Emotionally abusive parents did not help my situation any.

I'm used to being the village idiot. But I would like to be acknowledged as a human being as feelings and actually has a little bit of intelligence and sense, if any. If people don't think I am retarded, then more than likely, they think that I am just incredibly dull.

To anyone reading this and think that I am not being true to my word. Then I will save you the trouble of pulling out the "emo" smiley for you.

:violin:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 08:37:52 PM »
Fucking sensitive people.  :wanker:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2010, 08:43:51 PM »

You see, that's my problem. I tend to be an instigator, when I have trouble with catching anyone's attention and/or having something interesting to talk about. I feel like a little retarded child in an adult male's body. :( What's even worse is that 9 times out of 10, I am the one expected to take the initiative. Otherwise, no one else will.

I don't hold any anger towards anyone on here because I embarrassed myself on here. I trolled myself. I don't want to be the next Internet Chris-chan. Then I would have no chance of getting any friends on the Internet AND in real life.

I was diagnosed with high functioning autism and ADHD when I was 2 years old. I got diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and again, ADHD, about 1 year ago. I didn't even know what autism was until a couple of years ago. I see how it has affected my life and the way I behaved. For 17 years, I believed that I was Mentally Retarded! Emotionally abusive parents did not help my situation any.

I'm used to being the village idiot. But I would like to be acknowledged as a human being as feelings and actually has a little bit of intelligence and sense, if any. If people don't think I am retarded, then more than likely, they think that I am just incredibly dull.

To anyone reading this and think that I am not being true to my word. Then I will save you the trouble of pulling out the "emo" smiley for you.

I think everbody deserves a second chance and I can promise that I won't tease you anymore, as long as you try and be nice to people. Just remember though, not everyone will do the same, and not everyone will like you. I always try and take the attitude that if I'm nice to everyone then I only need 1% of people to like me back. If some people reject you, then don't let it stop you being nice to everyone else.

If people don't think I am retarded, then more than likely, they think that I am just incredibly dull.

Funnily enough, I have the exact same problem. I have bad social anxiety and I think that's the main reason behind it.

DukeNukem

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2010, 08:47:48 PM »

DukeNukem

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2010, 08:50:57 PM »

I think everbody deserves a second chance and I can promise that I won't tease you anymore, as long as you try and be nice to people. Just remember though, not everyone will do the same, and not everyone will like you. I always try and take the attitude that if I'm nice to everyone then I only need 1% of people to like me back. If some people reject you, then don't let it stop you being nice to everyone else.

If people don't think I am retarded, then more than likely, they think that I am just incredibly dull.

Funnily enough, I have the exact same problem. I have bad social anxiety and I think that's the main reason behind it.

Well, the question is: Where could I go from here? I'm clueless. ???

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2010, 09:27:16 PM »
Do whatever you want here, I don't really care either way.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2010, 12:24:23 AM »
Meh, I was putting shit on you because you led yourself into it. I'd do the same to anyone else. Its mostly fun anyway.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2010, 12:51:39 AM »

Well, the question is: Where could I go from here? I'm clueless. ???
Well, this is the place to practice.

You'll find out, one way or the other.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2010, 04:17:51 AM »
Very interesting story Judy. Tell us about your mother. Was she the one you inherited  your teeth off or was that your father?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2010, 04:24:13 AM »
And you came here for sympathy and/or understanding?

This is the right place for both. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2010, 04:25:42 AM »
Scary shit having these floating around in volume.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2010, 06:01:01 AM »
Very interesting story Judy. Tell us about your mother. Was she the one you inherited  your teeth off or was that your father?
The important stuff.  :thumbup:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2010, 06:19:45 AM »
Oh hey guys I just got back whatsu-

Oh. :facepalm2:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

DukeNukem

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2010, 07:21:52 AM »
My teeth are crooked like that because I sucked on a pacifier for too long. I didn't give it up until I was 12 years old.