Author Topic: Guess who got banned from a non-aspie forum?  (Read 4201 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Guess who got banned from a non-aspie forum?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 07:06:27 PM »
And you came here for sympathy and/or understanding?

Maybe he should have gone here for that:

***WARNING*** For those of you with weak stomachs, you may wish to turn away now.

That song should have been played at the funerals of the kids who died at the...

YMCA

Given the size of your **cough, cough** member, and the fact you are still a virgin, that would mean your into second-hand felching.

EEEEWWWWWW!

I bet your mother is really good at felching. :zoinks:

BTW... Felch is not a word according to Opera's spell-checker.

Maybe you should listen to something more upbeat. Opera is shite.

Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felching .
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 07:11:54 PM by Steve-O »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 07:10:59 PM »
Felcher Aspie: You sound like a really cool and interesting guy. We've been talking for a couple of days now and I've realized I don't really know anything about you. Could you tellus a bit about yourself. What do you do for a living? Where do you live? Do you live by yourself or with your parents? What are your interests apart from trying to offend people on the internet? Do you have any talents or abilities? What do you do with yourself when you're not on the internet?

DukeNukem

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 07:22:13 PM »
Felcher Aspie: You sound like a really cool and interesting guy. We've been talking for a couple of days now and I've realized I don't really know anything about you. Could you tellus a bit about yourself. What do you do for a living? Where do you live? Do you live by yourself or with your parents? What are your interests apart from trying to offend people on the internet? Do you have any talents or abilities? What do you do with yourself when you're not on the internet?

Too late to cocktease me. I have turned GAY! :evillaugh:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 07:26:05 PM »

Butterflies, you beat my by about 15 minutes on this.  I was debating about asking for some interesting facts about himself, but figured that he would only think that would be giving us ammunition.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 07:32:27 PM »

Too late to cocktease me. I have turned GAY! :evillaugh:

I wasn't being truthfull about being gay. I just didn't want to admit to being straight in case you lknew I liked you. I think you're a really funny guy and I don't have a problem with your horrendous appearance. I really like your style of trolling and I wish I was as good at it as you. But I could never commit to having a relationship with somebody if I don't know anyting about them.
Would you maybe be interested in exchanging nudie pics.

p.s. I was lying when I said you should have been killed at birth. I suppose it's a bit like when you're really young and you pretend to hate the people you really like.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 07:35:37 PM »

Butterflies, you beat my by about 15 minutes on this.  I was debating about asking for some interesting facts about himself, but figured that he would only think that would be giving us ammunition.

You're so cynical. I'm not interested in ammo. I just realize I've been a jerk to him, and I want to know more about him.
I even pretended I wasn't a Christian just so that the people on this site wouldn't mock me. Now I don't care. I bask in the light of my LoRD.

DukeNukem

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 07:40:42 PM »
I want to believe you, Butterflies. I really do. But I'm not going to bet against what I think will happen if I do believe you. I will just suffer even more humiliation on the Internet. :smashviolin:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 07:43:35 PM »

You're so cynical. I'm not interested in ammo. I just realize I've been a jerk to him, and I want to know more about him.
I even pretended I wasn't a Christian just so that the people on this site wouldn't mock me. Now I don't care. I bask in the light of my LoRD.

I wasn't being cynical.  I think he is a little frightened about being made fun of.  That's one of the primeval human fears, since it is a form of ostracism. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010, 07:47:10 PM »

I wasn't being cynical.  I think he is a little frightened about being made fun of.  That's one of the primeval human fears, since it is a form of ostracism. 

Exactly. And I can understand why, especially after we've all been such jerks to him. And I've probably been the worst of the lot. I know he'll never forgive me. To be honest I just hope Jesus can forgive me. Although he is my LoRD and I know he'll forgive anything if he knows I truly repent of my sins.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010, 07:50:50 PM »
Oh fuck.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010, 07:51:23 PM »
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Osensitive1

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010, 07:52:40 PM »
:twitch:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2010, 07:54:13 PM »
That's not what I meant. I meant to say: Oh fuck... the cancer is spreading.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2010, 07:55:24 PM »
That's not what I meant. I meant to say: Oh fuck... the cancer is spreading.

Which one, the trolling or the faux Christianity?  :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

DukeNukem

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2010, 08:04:40 PM »

Exactly. And I can understand why, especially after we've all been such jerks to him. And I've probably been the worst of the lot. I know he'll never forgive me. To be honest I just hope Jesus can forgive me. Although he is my LoRD and I know he'll forgive anything if he knows I truly repent of my sins.

Don't worry about it. I will forgive you for that. I was the one who started this whole mess anyways. I'm sorry if anything I have ever said made you feel offended.

To be honest, I'm straight, but it is not in my true nature to discriminate anyone because of their gender, sexual orientation, race, or religion. The things I have said were just to spark a reaction from anyone on here.

I like this place because I can say whatever I want and get a reaction. Good or bad. I just crave it! And not get banned... or at least I hope I don't get banned! :zoinks:

Whether you are being honest or dishonest about this. I won't change my mind. That's it. I'm putting my "lamer flamer" days behind me! I'm gonna try to handle things in a nice and positive way! 8)