Author Topic: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin  (Read 5473 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin
« Reply #135 on: September 08, 2010, 03:53:48 PM »

Homosexuality makes you evil, dear. You have to cleanse yourself of it. Oh, and you left out the 'y' in "they" in the last sentence. But you're a foreigner, so I will forgive you for that just this once, okay? :)

Fuck me, now he's criticizing my typos, that is a bit desperate. :zombiefuck:
You know something, I was almost begining to feel slightly bad about what I said to you. But you are just a total retard. I can understand how you can get pleasure out of trolling people on the internet. I just can't understand why you get so butthurt when they retaliate.
The sad thing is, that you could be so much more than you are now. If you tried to improve yourself, maybe, just maybe you could make it onto the bottom rung of the ladder of life. You could one day inherit you parents shack/trailer/hut. I think in some of the southern states of the US it's even legal to marry a horse, so maybe marriage isn't totally iout of the question. A lot of employers are are encouraged to employ some disabled staff, so maybe you could even get a job.
So instead of being a really bad internet troll, why don't you get out there and be all you can be. It mightn't be too late for you.

And BTW. I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you'd do to me if you where in Bum Fuck Ireland.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 03:55:20 PM by Butterflies »

DukeNukem

« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2010, 04:12:38 PM »

Homosexuality makes you evil, dear. You have to cleanse yourself of it. Oh, and you left out the 'y' in "they" in the last sentence. But you're a foreigner, so I will forgive you for that just this once, okay? :)

Fuck me, now he's criticizing my typos, that is a bit desperate. :zombiefuck:
You know something, I was almost begining to feel slightly bad about what I said to you. But you are just a total retard. I can understand how you can get pleasure out of trolling people on the internet. I just can't understand why you get so butthurt when they retaliate.
The sad thing is, that you could be so much more than you are now. If you tried to improve yourself, maybe, just maybe you could make it onto the bottom rung of the ladder of life. You could one day inherit you parents shack/trailer/hut. I think in some of the southern states of the US it's even legal to marry a horse, so maybe marriage isn't totally iout of the question. A lot of employers are are encouraged to employ some disabled staff, so maybe you could even get a job.
So instead of being a really bad internet troll, why don't you get out there and be all you can be. It mightn't be too late for you.

And BTW. I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you'd do to me if you where in Bum Fuck Ireland.

I don't think it's legal in the US to marry a horse. Where'd you get THAT idea? ::)

I bet you left that "h" in were to spite me. Oh what I would do to you if I were in Bum Fuck Ireland...

Let's see... I'd get you drunk and passed out. That should be quite easy, considering the location. Then I would drag you into a dark alley and eat you out until you wake up. :eyebrows: 

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2010, 04:24:30 PM »
So we had a man who married his horse in America, a man who married his dog in India, and now you want to marry your goat. is the world really going crazy. But to answer your question if your goat is able to understand the concepts of marriage and can answer the vows give by the priest, then go for it, but watch out on the honey moon, goats have no discretion when it comes to eating anything,

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I don't think it's really legal though.

I don't think it's legal in the US to marry a horse. Where'd you get THAT idea? ::)

I bet you left that "h" in were to spite me. Oh what I would do to you if I were in Bum Fuck Ireland...

Let's see... I'd get you drunk and passed out. That should be quite easy, considering the location. Then I would drag you into a dark alley and eat you out until you wake up. :eyebrows: 

That's actually quite disturbing. I think it might be a good idea for you to talk to somebody about you're attitudes towards women. You can't commit serious sexual assault on somebody just because they've said nasty stuff to you on the internet.

And anyway, do you really think I'd lower myself to have a drink with you? You look like Herman Munsters retarded offspring :zombiefuck:

DukeNukem

« Reply #138 on: September 08, 2010, 05:22:16 PM »
So we had a man who married his horse in America, a man who married his dog in India, and now you want to marry your goat. is the world really going crazy. But to answer your question if your goat is able to understand the concepts of marriage and can answer the vows give by the priest, then go for it, but watch out on the honey moon, goats have no discretion when it comes to eating anything,

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I don't think it's really legal though.

That's actually quite disturbing. I think it might be a good idea for you to talk to somebody about you're attitudes towards women. You can't commit serious sexual assault on somebody just because they've said nasty stuff to you on the internet.

And anyway, do you really think I'd lower myself to have a drink with you? You look like Herman Munsters retarded offspring :zombiefuck:

If you were drunk enough, I bet you would find someone who looks like "Herman Muster's retarded offspring" quite sexy. :zoinks:

Osensitive1

« Reply #139 on: September 08, 2010, 05:48:05 PM »
You kids make me laugh and really pissed at the same time.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: September 08, 2010, 05:59:25 PM »

If you were drunk enough, I bet you would find someone who looks like "Herman Muster's retarded offspring" quite sexy. :zoinks:

It's kinda fun arguing with you over the internet, but I do have standards and I would never even entertain the idea of socializing with somebody like you IRL . There are tramps in the town I live that are more appealing than you. I watched your youtube video and you really do have serious anger issues. I'm not sure how you can get so much pleasure from a guy you've never met dieing.

Look at some of the comments people left for you.

@legionofdoom2009  stupid little fagggot. i hope you fall through the floor and kill your fatass mother. fuck you , you have nerve talking shit about him. he could pick up a guitar wthout pulling a muscle. he also new what the fuck a dentist was . your going to rot in hell with the other fatt trash in your family

Damn, you are pretty ruthless!

Your teeth are totally trashed.

I tried to hear what you were reading from your computer screen by I couldn't because I was in awe of your completely jacked up teeth! Your teeth remind me of superman's fortress of solitude at at the north pole. Those crystals were going sideways and longways just like your trashy mouth. That is what inbreeding does to a person! You are a maggot, too!

Don't worry about Paul Grey, you need to go get some serious dental work done!

ewwie. you have a booger btw. :D & no one wants to 'git sum'

i aint even a slipknot fan n i could tell yu dis a few tips to prosper in life kid, get some braces , and maaybe some plastic surgery cuz yur face iz jaaacked the fuuck up. even michael jackson wouldnt wanna touch yur ass. and yur callin him the pussy? look who's fuckin talkin. if he wasnt dead i'd bet he would beat the shit out of you. and i wouldnt mind doin so for him

Did your mom get fucked by a pig for you to look like you do?

God damn it, you look like a dumb ass! Are you retarded or something? Look, you might not like him (either do i) but at least respect him! The only maggot i see here is you!

And it was a bit pathetic when you acted all brave giving out your address, but it wasn't even yours. It was Chris-chans :wanker:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #141 on: September 08, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »
Holy shit, he sounds like a redneck.

Are your parents related? :orly:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #142 on: September 08, 2010, 06:08:43 PM »

It's kinda fun arguing with you over the internet, but I do have standards and I would never even entertain the idea of socializing with somebody like you IRL . There are tramps in the town I live that are more appealing than you. I watched your youtube video and you really do have serious anger issues. I'm not sure how you can get so much pleasure from a guy you've never met dieing.

Look at some of the comments people left for you.

@legionofdoom2009  stupid little fagggot. i hope you fall through the floor and kill your fatass mother. fuck you , you have nerve talking shit about him. he could pick up a guitar wthout pulling a muscle. he also new what the fuck a dentist was . your going to rot in hell with the other fatt trash in your family

Damn, you are pretty ruthless!

Your teeth are totally trashed.

I tried to hear what you were reading from your computer screen by I couldn't because I was in awe of your completely jacked up teeth! Your teeth remind me of superman's fortress of solitude at at the north pole. Those crystals were going sideways and longways just like your trashy mouth. That is what inbreeding does to a person! You are a maggot, too!

Don't worry about Paul Grey, you need to go get some serious dental work done!

ewwie. you have a booger btw. :D & no one wants to 'git sum'

i aint even a slipknot fan n i could tell yu dis a few tips to prosper in life kid, get some braces , and maaybe some plastic surgery cuz yur face iz jaaacked the fuuck up. even michael jackson wouldnt wanna touch yur ass. and yur callin him the pussy? look who's fuckin talkin. if he wasnt dead i'd bet he would beat the shit out of you. and i wouldnt mind doin so for him

Did your mom get fucked by a pig for you to look like you do?

God damn it, you look like a dumb ass! Are you retarded or something? Look, you might not like him (either do i) but at least respect him! The only maggot i see here is you!

And it was a bit pathetic when you acted all brave giving out your address, but it wasn't even yours. It was Chris-chans :wanker:

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:  :pwned:

Major pwnage

DukeNukem

« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2010, 06:16:02 PM »
You morons don't even realize what a bunch of pathetic little pussies that Slipknot fans are. :wanker:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2010, 06:35:53 PM »
You morons don't even realize what a bunch of pathetic little pussies that Slipknot fans are. :wanker:

Tie a Yellow Slipknot 'round Judy's neck.....

Judy keeps crapping on about Chris-chan. Sounds more like 4chan.  :zoinks:

DukeNukem

« Reply #145 on: September 08, 2010, 06:47:01 PM »

I didn't say anything about Chris-chan in that video. And 4chan is a horrible, horrible place! Worse than Hell, actually. :zombiefuck:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #146 on: September 08, 2010, 06:52:08 PM »

I didn't say anything about Chris-chan in that video. And 4chan is a horrible, horrible place! Worse than Hell, actually. :zombiefuck:

And you've had experience, I take it?

DukeNukem

« Reply #147 on: September 08, 2010, 06:55:10 PM »

I visited that place once, several months ago. I never went back. What I saw... was just... horrible... :zombiefuck:

P7PSP

« Reply #148 on: September 08, 2010, 06:57:50 PM »

I visited that place once, several months ago. I never went back. What I saw... was just... horrible... zombiefuck:
And I thought good Christians didn't go to hell.  :LOL:

DukeNukem

« Reply #149 on: September 09, 2010, 10:59:35 AM »
I guess this topic will go to the dumpster now that it has no reason to live. If it weren't for me, it would have never gotten to 1 page, let alone 11. :wanker: