Educational

Author Topic: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin  (Read 5438 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2010, 09:24:28 PM »
Butteflies is having sex with her cousin. Waht's going on?

I'm not. That prat Judy was just talking crap to get a reaction out of me. And when I did react he went away crying.

Do you have sexual fantasies for your cousin?

No, she doesn't.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2010, 09:24:41 PM »

Clearly you are not autistic. What the Hell are you doing here anyways, typical judgmental ignorant NT bitch? Go away! I despise your kind, straight, Lesbian, bisexual, whatever! :finger:

I would hardly say you handled it well. That looked suspiciously like a hissy-fit to me :hahaha:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2010, 09:26:19 PM »

No, I'm gay. My cousin's a guy. I do however have sexual fantasies about my best friend.

DukeNukem

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2010, 09:26:56 PM »
Butteflies is having sex with her cousin. Waht's going on?

I'm not. That prat Judy was just talking crap to get a reaction out of me. And when I did react he went away crying.

No, she doesn't.

Oh YES she does!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2010, 09:27:42 PM »

Clearly you are not autistic. What the Hell are you doing here anyways, typical judgmental ignorant NT bitch? Go away! I despise your kind, straight, Lesbian, bisexual, whatever! :finger:

I would hardly say you handled it well. That looked suspiciously like a hissy-fit to me :hahaha:

it's been posted before, but WTF.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2010, 09:37:25 PM »

Oh YES she does!

You're really interested in my sexuality, aren't you? It almost sounds like you're maybe in denial about yours. TBH you sound creepy as fuck. I think when you finally grow up you're going to be a sex pest. Your parents really should have done the world a favour and euthanized you at birth.
You seem fascinated by incest. Are your parents cousins? It might help to explain your appearance and apparant mental retardation.
Just out of curiosity. Do you think they're proud of you?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2010, 10:06:59 PM »

Why would you care? You're gay. Homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord. I'm not breaking any of the Ten Commandments set, am I? :zoinks:

I don't know about th eTen Commandments, but I'm sure Christians are supposed to Love Thy Neighbour.
Do you really think homosexuality is an abomination? I'm not talking about what your religion says, but do you personally think homosexuality is wrong?

I think homosexuality is wrong when you are just using it as an excuse not to "get with me". :hahaha:

You're not supposed to "get with" ANYONE outside of marriage, as you should know, being a Christian. That would be fornication.  :facepalm2:

Judy is a Christian?

P7PSP

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2010, 10:10:00 PM »

Oh YES she does!

You're really interested in my sexuality, aren't you? It almost sounds like you're maybe in denial about yours. TBH you sound creepy as fuck. I think when you finally grow up you're going to be a sex pest. Your parents really should have done the world a favour and euthanized you at birth.
You seem fascinated by incest. Are your parents cousins? It might help to explain your appearance and apparant mental retardation.
:rofl: Good shot Butterflies.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2010, 10:37:08 PM »
As Jim Bakker said, 'fuck religion, I'm only in it for the money'.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2010, 10:37:58 PM »

Oh YES she does!

His Dad (Biological) is a bum and a lazy arsehole. His Mum is cold and did not want him. His Foster Mum is the only one he feels close to and  is too ineffectual to motivate his lazy arse and he is fast falling into the same patterns as his Father. All he has to do now is age a bit and find a dumb girl, have a child and call it Duke Nukem and the pattern will be repeated.

In answer yes I think his Dad will likely be more self-loathing than Judy and probably get some smug satisfaction that his son has wound up as hopeless as him. So sort of proud.

Judy has the bible in the meantime and a bunch of morals to cling to. Beats the hell out of having to make an effort to change himself. He rather hope that the world will change around him and become accepting of him. It won't and he will just become the loser he is but will be older and more seasoned in fail.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2010, 10:39:53 PM »
 :thumbup: That sounds plausible Sir_Les.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2010, 10:46:07 PM »

His Dad (Biological) is a bum and a lazy arsehole. His Mum is cold and did not want him. His Foster Mum is the only one he feels close to and  is too ineffectual to motivate his lazy arse and he is fast falling into the same patterns as his Father. All he has to do now is age a bit and find a dumb girl, have a child and call it Duke Nukem and the pattern will be repeated.

In answer yes I think his Dad will likely be more self-loathing than Judy and probably get some smug satisfaction that his son has wound up as hopeless as him. So sort of proud.

Judy has the bible in the meantime and a bunch of morals to cling to. Beats the hell out of having to make an effort to change himself. He rather hope that the world will change around him and become accepting of him. It won't and he will just become the loser he is but will be older and more seasoned in fail.

:thumbup: That sounds plausible Sir_Les.

I think it sounds plausible too, he's clearly lacking guidance of some sort. Looks like he's trying to find it in religion. The guy''s a total dick, but in a way it's hard not to feel sorry for him.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2010, 10:46:28 PM »

Oh YES she does!

His Dad (Biological) is a bum and a lazy arsehole. His Mum is cold and did not want him. His Foster Mum is the only one he feels close to and  is too ineffectual to motivate his lazy arse and he is fast falling into the same patterns as his Father. All he has to do now is age a bit and find a dumb girl, have a child and call it Duke Nukem and the pattern will be repeated.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....but is he a Christian??

P7PSP

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2010, 10:49:34 PM »

Oh YES she does!

He says so, so I will take his word on it. I don't want to fall into a No True Christian Phallu fallacy.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2010, 10:52:40 PM »

Oh YES she does!

Yes.... one with a hardon for Jesus.