Author Topic: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin  (Read 5422 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 06:01:43 PM »
Judy: YOU'RE an abomination in the eyes of us, and our opinion counts far more than some fictitious spirit.

Fuck, if want to delve into spirits, you'd be better off drinking.

Go for it Butterflies, you and your cousin seem to be really close (and I mean in a familial way, not what Judy is blabbering about).
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 06:04:56 PM by Steve-O »

DukeNukem

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 06:13:47 PM »
I am an abomination in the eyes of God, and His opinion counts infinitely more than the opinions of some heathens!

I have no spirit because I have devoted my life to sinful pleasures.

Go for it Butterflies, you and your cousin seem to be really close (in the romantic sense, like what Judy was talking about)

Finally. Someone around here is being HONEST! That's what I like. Honesty! Not lies or deception. For that, I might give you a P-r-r-r-r-r-ooooomotion!!! :2thumbsup:

...not!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2010, 06:27:49 PM »
I am an abomination in the eyes of God, and His opinion counts infinitely more than the opinions of some heathens!

I have no spirit because I have devoted my life to sinful pleasures.

Go for it Butterflies, you and your cousin seem to be really close (in the romantic sense, like what Judy was talking about)

Finally. Someone around here is being HONEST! That's what I like. Honesty! Not lies or deception. For that, I might give you a P-r-r-r-r-r-ooooomotion!!! :2thumbsup:

...not!

Hey shit for brains, can't even do anything original. My tampering was at least funny. Yours is just a pathetic attempt to make out like your 'one of the many'. Thank Buddha your one of the few.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010, 06:41:55 PM »
Judy: I really wanted to hate you, but I'm finding it hard. I don't think you really believe any of the crap you write on this site. I think you're just a very immature guy who has a very empty life and tries to fill it by attempting to wind up people on the internet because you lack the social skills to be friends with them. Most people grow out of that behaviour by the time they're 12. I bet in real life you're a total mummys boy and have a truly pathetic existance.
If it makes your life feel that little bit less worthless then please feel free to try and wind me up. I'm pretty thick skinned and I really don't mind being teased on the internet, at least it gives me something to reply to.

Osensitive1

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 07:09:55 PM »
because you lack the social skills to be friends with them. Most people grow out of that behaviour by the time they're 12.
That's why we love him too!

Osensitive1

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 07:12:21 PM »
Argueing about God is lol.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 07:13:06 PM »

Why would you care? You're gay. Homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord. I'm not breaking any of the Ten Commandments set, am I? :zoinks:

I don't know about th eTen Commandments, but I'm sure Christians are supposed to Love Thy Neighbour.
Do you really think homosexuality is an abomination? I'm not talking about what your religion says, but do you personally think homosexuality is wrong?

I think homosexuality is wrong when you are just using it as an excuse not to "get with me". :hahaha:

You're not supposed to "get with" ANYONE outside of marriage, as you should know, being a Christian. That would be fornication.  :facepalm2:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 07:17:01 PM by couldbecousin »
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 07:13:53 PM »
Argueing about God is lol.

I know. Especially when they get their backs up and bash the pulpit.

Osensitive1

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2010, 07:15:03 PM »
That's just funny. Was talking about you and Judy.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 07:16:50 PM »

Why would you care? You're gay. Homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord. I'm not breaking any of the Ten Commandments set, am I? :zoinks:

I don't know about th eTen Commandments, but I'm sure Christians are supposed to Love Thy Neighbour.
Do you really think homosexuality is an abomination? I'm not talking about what your religion says, but do you personally think homosexuality is wrong?

I think homosexuality is wrong when you are just using it as an excuse not to "get with me". :hahaha:

You're not supposed to "get with" ANYONE outside of marriage, as you should know, being a Christian. That would be fornication.  :facepalm2:

Nor is he meant to swear, cuss, abuse, show pride, whatever. Turn the other cheek, but after his arse has been kicked several times, those cheeks might want to stay where they are.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2010, 07:20:00 PM »
From Butterfly, "Most people grow out of that behaviour by the time they're 12."

The first time I read it I thought it said I2, meaning Intensity Squared.  In either case it's about right.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

DukeNukem

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2010, 07:29:37 PM »
Judy: I really wanted to hate you, but I'm finding it hard. I don't think you really believe any of the crap you write on this site. I think you're just a very immature guy who has a very empty life and tries to fill it by attempting to wind up people on the internet because you lack the social skills to be friends with them. Most people grow out of that behaviour by the time they're 12. I bet in real life you're a total mummys boy and have a truly pathetic existance.
If it makes your life feel that little bit less worthless then please feel free to try and wind me up. I'm pretty thick skinned and I really don't mind being teased on the internet, at least it gives me something to reply to.

So you are trying to sauté me with sweet words? That's not going to work. I shall never concede, especially to a LESBIAN! :viking:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 07:30:45 PM »

So you are trying to sauté me with sweet words? That's not going to work. I shall never concede, especially to a LESBIAN! :viking:

We don't want you to concede we want you to grow up.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2010, 07:35:47 PM »

I take it I was right about your pathetic life then.
I'm sure if you looked through my old posts you'd find plenty of stuff to wind me up about. It might even give you a chance to display some more of your dazzling wit.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2010, 07:36:32 PM »

I take it I was right about your pathetic life then.
I'm sure if you looked through my old posts you'd find plenty of stuff to wind me up about. It might even give you a chance to display some more of your dazzling wit.

don't you mean "fizzling wit'?