Author Topic: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin  (Read 5423 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin
« on: September 06, 2010, 11:25:35 AM »

Indeed. I was told he was quite the deadbeat.

^^^about my cousin^^^

I noticed this in another thread and thought I should put the record straight about my cousin. He reads the site but I don't think he's noticed that yet, and I'd hate for him to think I've came on here badmouthing him.
I know people are only responding to things I've said about him, but I worry that I've given people the totally wrong idea about him.
He did have a problem with drugs but that seems to be mostly behind him now. He is an undianosed aspie and a lot of his problem was that he didn't handle moving away from his friends in Scotland very well, and then having to spend a lot of his time looking after his ill gran. He has put a lot of effort into sorting out his life, and mistakes he's made in the past shouldn't be held against him.
He definately isn't a deadbeat. He has a very succesfull business, and a lot of good things in his life. He is a good person, he helps anyone he can. He's helped me hugely and if it wasn't for him I don't know what state my life would be in now.

I grew up with no money, and crap parents who I have almost no contact with now. They resented the fact that I was different to other kids. My dad in particular is obsessed with being normal and fitting in. I had next to no relationship with them at all when I was growing up. I left school at 15 with no qualifications because I couldn't take the bullying.
My Dads brother (my cousins dad) is very different to my dad. They are both almost certainly undiagnosed aspies, but he is a much cooler guy. He hated the way my parents treated me, and so he and his wife treated me like their own child. They brought me on hollidays, he brought me and my cousin to the football almost every week. They were much more like parents to me than my real parents ever were, and my cousin was far more of a sibling than my sisters were.
My aunt's parents are extremely wealthy. When my cousin was young his parents started buying him derelect flats for him to renovate and rent out so that he'd always have a good income, and never have to worry about money. He made a good job of it and made a succesful business out of it.
When I was 15 I moved out of my parents and moved in with my aunt and uncle. At the time I thought I wanted to live by myself, and so for my 16th birthday my cousin bought me a rundown house in a lovely area and he renovated it with me. I lived in it for a while, but I wasn't really happy living by myself so he told me I could move in with him, and he helped me rent out my house. He knew I had no qualifications or decent job prospects, so he bought me another 2 flats to renovate and rent out so that I'd never need to struggle in life. At this time his parents were still buying more flats for him. He persuaded his parents that it would be better if they started buying flats for me instead, because I needed the help more than he did, and because he felt it would be better for me if I had a good income rather that relying on him and his parents. He also taught me how to do all the work on the flats, and was always there to give me money if things ran over budget.
I hate to even imagine what my life would be like if he hadn't helped me the way he did. At best I'd probably have went from one deadend job to another, at worst I'd probably be spending my life on benefits.
He can be an annoying bastard, and sometimes I just want to jump up and down on his head, but most folk on here have probably felt like that about their siblings at times. He's also the person I'm closest to in the world, and the person I'd find it hardest to live without. He's the only person that knows just about everything about me. He was the first person I told I was gay. When someone pisses you off it's easy to come on here and sound off, but I never meant to make him sound a bad person.

Osensitive1

Re: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 12:49:06 PM »
Yes, don't bite the hand that feeds.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 02:24:43 PM »
How insensitive of me. My apologies, cousin. She loves you.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

DukeNukem

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 02:41:52 PM »
You did not tell the whole story, Butterflies, only the BORING parts. I'd like to hear about the part where you fucked your cousin and was sexually molested by your dad. :zoinks: Come on, now. Don't be shy. You must be pretty damn good at scissoring if your cousin keeps on buying you things and wanted you to live with her. Wooooowwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

And they said that the Southeastern U.S.A. is full of inbreds. HAH! I bet that little country you live in that's shaped like Queen Elizabeth's vagina and smells like it... uh... what was it? Oh yeah! England! I bet England has a lot of gay cousins that fuck each other. I would use the word "fags", but to Brit-shits, it means "cigarette". So every time a Brit-shit smokes, he or she would be sucking a cock in the U.S.A.! Hahahahaha! :evillaugh:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 02:45:18 PM »
You did not tell the whole story, Butterflies, only the BORING parts. I'd like to hear about the part where you fucked your cousin and was sexually molested by your dad. :zoinks: Come on, now. Don't be shy. You must be pretty damn good at scissoring if your cousin keeps on buying you things and wanted you to live with her. Wooooowwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

And they said that the Southeastern U.S.A. is full of inbreds. HAH! I bet that little country you live in that's shaped like Queen Elizabeth's vagina and smells like it... uh... what was it? Oh yeah! England! I bet England has a lot of gay cousins that fuck each other. I would use the word "fags", but to Brit-shits, it means "cigarette". So every time a Brit-shit smokes, he or she would be sucking a cock in the U.S.A.! Hahahahaha! :evillaugh:

She lives in autstrailia, and her cousin is male. Also fuck off, duke. You're just mad because we're counter-bullying you. Don't be such a pussy.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

DukeNukem

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 02:57:10 PM »

She lives in autstrailia, and her cousin is male. Also fuck off, duke. You're just mad because we're counter-bullying you. Don't be such a pussy.

Buck-toothed Brit-shit fag-sucking cockheads. Boomerang-throwing Kangaroo Jack motherfuckers. What's the difference?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 03:13:41 PM »
How insensitive of me. My apologies, cousin. She loves you.

Don't worry about it, it's not your fault. I just realized that my moaning about him had given people the wrong idea. Don't get me wrong, he's one annoying bastard, but I never meant to paint him as a jerk or a deadbeat. Plus, I'd hate for him to read something and get the impression that I hated him.

Thanks Rage, although I'm Scottish and I live in N.Ireland.

I'm Scottish, we're really not too keen on the English either.

If you find incest so exciting, why don't you go and speak to your parents? I'm sure they've got some interesting tales to tell, you inbred fuck. :duh:

DukeNukem

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 03:15:40 PM »
Does that mean you would fuck me? :zoinks: Gimmie gimmie gimmie!

P7PSP

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 03:16:12 PM »

Didn't Lot from your holy book fuck  :missionary: his own daughters a pretend that it was because of the booze.  :aff:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 03:18:49 PM »

Yeah, if I was going to turn straight it would definately be for you :booty:

DukeNukem

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 03:25:50 PM »

Yeah, if I was going to turn straight it would definately be for you :booty:

Nah, you ain't gay. If you were gay, you would not be fucking your cousin. I think girls who say they are lesbian are just using it as an excuse not to relate with me.

But I digress. They can get beaten with a baseball bat for all I care. I would never do such a thing to a lady! ::)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2010, 03:37:56 PM »

Oh, look. An Atheist. A person who does not have any faith in God and is unwilling to follow the teachings of the Holy Bible. Well, I guess your life does not hold any meaning, now, does it? :zoinks:

Sin away! We shall see who is wrong at the end, Pikachu!

Nah, you ain't gay. If you were gay, you would not be fucking your cousin. I think girls who say they are lesbian are just using it as an excuse not to relate with me.

But I digress. They can get beaten with a baseball bat for all I care. I would never do such a thing to a lady! ::)

How do you think the baby jesus feels about your behaviour on the internet? Mocking me, the poor innocent victim of sexual abuse. I'm not religious, but as far as I know that would be a major sin. :thumbdn:

DukeNukem

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2010, 04:49:32 PM »

Oh, look. An Atheist. A person who does not have any faith in God and is unwilling to follow the teachings of the Holy Bible. Well, I guess your life does not hold any meaning, now, does it? :zoinks:

Sin away! We shall see who is wrong at the end, Pikachu!

How do you think the baby jesus feels about your behaviour on the internet? Mocking me, the poor innocent victim of sexual abuse. I'm not religious, but as far as I know that would be a major sin. :thumbdn:

Why would you care? You're gay. Homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord. I'm not breaking any of the Ten Commandments set, am I? :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2010, 05:06:26 PM »

Why would you care? You're gay. Homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord. I'm not breaking any of the Ten Commandments set, am I? :zoinks:

I don't know about th eTen Commandments, but I'm sure Christians are supposed to Love Thy Neighbour.
Do you really think homosexuality is an abomination? I'm not talking about what your religion says, but do you personally think homosexuality is wrong?

DukeNukem

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2010, 05:56:33 PM »

I don't know about th eTen Commandments, but I'm sure Christians are supposed to Love Thy Neighbour.
Do you really think homosexuality is an abomination? I'm not talking about what your religion says, but do you personally think homosexuality is wrong?

I think homosexuality is wrong when you are just using it as an excuse not to "get with me". :hahaha: