Author Topic: Labor day.  (Read 1388 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Labor day.
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2010, 08:57:48 PM »
Labor Day serves as Summers last hurrah for people wanting to get some BBQ and party time in with family and friends before the kids go back to school and Autumn arrives. So, in effect, it can be the last big formal get together of Summer.

I have to work at my evening job tonight. It will be interesting to see how many customers we get.  :chin:

What job? Is it one that pays well?

(you may have mentioned it, but in all the excitement with Judy's tantrums, I may have missed it.)

Six evenings a week, I wash dishes in a burger restaurant in my neighborhood. It's not a bad job, and the extra money really helps!  :2thumbsup:

You "wash dishes" in a "burger restaurant"? Right. Maybe if I was as old and wrinkled up as you are, I would like for you to "wash" MY "dishes", you would look like one fine "burger" to "eat out". :zoinks:

I'd love to snark back at you, but I have no idea what you just said.  :facepalm2:

Oh how senile you are at your old age. I still don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing they would hire an old lady to work at a "burger restaurant"... I guess it's a MILF-thing. :wanker:

I run circles around some of the 20somethings! They have to get out of my way as I zoom around the corner carrying racks of cups and glasses!  :headbang2:

I guess that's what all of the guys say at that "burger restaurant". You know how to "zoom around" on that pole, showing off your "rack" on the "glass" floor! :eyebrows:

It's an ACTUAL burger restaurant. Good lord, for a nice Christian, you do have your mind in the gutter.  :facepalm2:

That was what I was trying to say. That you were working in an ACTUAL strip joint. Tap them hot buns, yeah! :eyebrows:

What happened to chastity? Christian men aren't supposed to be interested in strip joints.  ::)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

DukeNukem

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 09:00:47 PM »
Labor Day serves as Summers last hurrah for people wanting to get some BBQ and party time in with family and friends before the kids go back to school and Autumn arrives. So, in effect, it can be the last big formal get together of Summer.

I have to work at my evening job tonight. It will be interesting to see how many customers we get.  :chin:

What job? Is it one that pays well?

(you may have mentioned it, but in all the excitement with Judy's tantrums, I may have missed it.)

Six evenings a week, I wash dishes in a burger restaurant in my neighborhood. It's not a bad job, and the extra money really helps!  :2thumbsup:

You "wash dishes" in a "burger restaurant"? Right. Maybe if I was as old and wrinkled up as you are, I would like for you to "wash" MY "dishes", you would look like one fine "burger" to "eat out". :zoinks:

I'd love to snark back at you, but I have no idea what you just said.  :facepalm2:

Oh how senile you are at your old age. I still don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing they would hire an old lady to work at a "burger restaurant"... I guess it's a MILF-thing. :wanker:

I run circles around some of the 20somethings! They have to get out of my way as I zoom around the corner carrying racks of cups and glasses!  :headbang2:

I guess that's what all of the guys say at that "burger restaurant". You know how to "zoom around" on that pole, showing off your "rack" on the "glass" floor! :eyebrows:

It's an ACTUAL burger restaurant. Good lord, for a nice Christian, you do have your mind in the gutter.  :facepalm2:

That was what I was trying to say. That you were working in an ACTUAL strip joint. Tap them hot buns, yeah! :eyebrows:

What happened to chastity? Christian men aren't supposed to be interested in strip joints.  ::)

Chastity is a load of crap. I should be able to jack off to whoever I want, when I want to! But I do agree with the other rules. :wanker:

WANK WANK WANK WANKITY WINK WANK!!!

richard

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 09:29:17 PM »
im unemployed so i dont celebrate it :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2010, 09:36:54 PM »
im unemployed so i dont celebrate it :zoinks:

I celebrated it by working, then working some more!  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

richard

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2010, 09:47:43 PM »
howabout we workout together you sassy little thing!