Author Topic: Got arrested yesterday!  (Read 4362 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Got arrested yesterday!
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2010, 07:25:22 AM »
As for links, look them up yourself.

As you will see the premise of this site is;

" There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. "

Too lazy to back them up?

The words are there, but I'm letting you look for them.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2010, 07:28:17 AM »
This leads to question if the actual reason of the guy getting pissed
Who cares if a terrorist feels provoked? Have experienced being followed in the car by an angry stranger, home in fact. Who is the more offensive one? Sometimes people are really creepy.

It seems more likely it's caused by frustration. I have yet to see someone threaten violence on the road for absolutely no reason apart from road rage.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2010, 07:31:37 AM »
As for links, look them up yourself.

As you will see the premise of this site is;

" There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. "

Too lazy to back them up?

The words are there, but I'm letting you look for them.

They are there no time now to look but I can assure you they are.  Will look later
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 07:43:09 AM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Osensitive1

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2010, 07:42:18 AM »
It seems more likely it's caused by frustration. I have yet to see someone threaten violence on the road for absolutely no reason apart from road rage.
Maybe he just got fired. Maybe his old lady is cheating on him. Maybe he had a bad hemorrhoid. Stalking and threats of violence have no excuse. Trigger's first action to protect himself from his own charges should be to press charges against his creepy offender.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 07:44:24 AM by Osensitive1 »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2010, 07:45:54 AM »
Maybe he just got fired. Maybe his old lady is cheating on him. Maybe he had a bad hemorrhoid. Stalking and threats of violence have no excuse. Trigger's first action to protect himself from his own charges should be to press charges against his creepy offender.

Yes, but what would *trigger* him to go like that towards Trigger? Trigger must have been doing something to make him snap. This is why I believe it's the cause of Trigger driving slowly.

Osensitive1

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2010, 07:57:08 AM »
Maybe we are having a conversation about two different things. My point makes the question moot. You might as well ask why Tigger drives slowly.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2010, 08:16:17 AM »
Trigger already admitted he likes to drive fairly slow. Rather than spend hours looking for something to prove a silly internet argument, i'll let you look it up or wait until Trigger himself says it.

As for the over-morality (not letting people buy cigs etc.), that was typed on ZOMG. Sadly ZOMG is gone now.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 08:18:25 AM by Mr Shledge »

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2010, 08:18:28 AM »
Someone about to explode can do that for any reason. If the smile of Trigger reminded him of his boss, that could have been enough.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2010, 08:20:51 AM »
Trigger already admitted he likes to drive fairly slow. Rather than spend hours looking for someone to prove a silly internet argument, i'll let you look it up or wait until Trigger himself says it.

As for the over-morality, that was typed on ZOMG. Sadly ZOMG is gone now.

I was going to suggest thewaybackmachine, but apparently there's bugger all of ZOMG archived (only a few pages around 2007 and 2008 were archived).
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2010, 08:24:19 AM »
I really can't be arsed though. I know what I read. Trigger claims to never lie so I'll leave it up to him.

Osensitive1

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2010, 08:34:11 AM »
Trigger already admitted he likes to drive fairly slow. Rather than spend hours looking for something to prove a silly internet argument, i'll let you look it up or wait until Trigger himself says it.

As for the over-morality (not letting people buy cigs etc.), that was typed on ZOMG. Sadly ZOMG is gone now.

Not denying your truthfulness or that this encounter may have had some aspect of predetermination, but rather claiming chain of events to be irrelevant and certain thing lack good excuse.

Osensitive1

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2010, 08:35:33 AM »
Sorry about talking about you in third person, Trigger. That's rude. Will stop now.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2010, 08:40:26 AM »
Someone about to explode can do that for any reason. If the smile of Trigger reminded him of his boss, that could have been enough.

Actually, staring at someone will usually do that. People usually don't lash out at someone unless provocation occurred, even in the smallest way. It could be as simple as looking at the person and making eye contact. Besides I doubt someone will threaten to kick your ass if your smile reminds them of something negative; usually they'll tell you to fuck off, provoke you or throw a tirade of insults at you until you leave. Of course, this doesn't apply if you're dealing with a psychopath, as anything could set them off.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 08:47:25 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2010, 08:51:48 AM »
Yes, but both were driving before it happened. There could be countless reasons on why the guy was pissed off (might be late for something etc.), but ultimately it was triggered by something. That something could be Trigger's driving. If the guy was late for something important and Trigger's need to drive slow made him miss it, that could have caused him to follow him to the car park and give threats. There was no word if Trigger knew the guy before or anything.

If it was the case that the person is a psycopath, then I don't know. But it seems unlikely in this case.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 08:54:22 AM by Mr Shledge »

Osensitive1

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2010, 09:08:55 AM »
but ultimately it was triggered by something.
Everything has a chain of events leading up to it from the beginning of time. Blame the big bang, or God, whichever preferred. Morality and philosophy don't always mix well. Then, maybe blame isn't the point being made, and separate discussions was a correct guess.