Author Topic: Islam is a dangerous, fanatical religion  (Read 13553 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Islam is a dangerous, fanatical religion
« Reply #390 on: November 22, 2017, 01:09:27 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #391 on: November 22, 2017, 01:56:03 PM »
He's just demanded that we take a part of the Kuran as the literal truth in an effort to discredit the Kuran.  Words yet again fail me at his attempt at logical argument.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #392 on: November 22, 2017, 02:33:31 PM »
But why limit this to Islam? http://www.nairaland.com/450419/age-marriage-medieval-times-paedophilia
While consent ages were low, it seems to be a misconception that such young marriages were commonplace. Young marriages were more likely to occur for women of high social status, but even then it wasn't the norm. The average age of first marriage for women in the US during the early 1700s was 19-22, and that hasn't changed much since then.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #393 on: November 22, 2017, 02:39:24 PM »
I can't see the mileage gained from using something that may or may not have happened over a thousand years ago to make moral judgement on a billion men, women and children alive today.  But then again, I'm not a racist so I'm not likely to understand.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #394 on: November 22, 2017, 03:07:04 PM »
I can't see the mileage gained from using something that may or may not have happened over a thousand years ago to make moral judgement on a billion men, women and children alive today.  But then again, I'm not a racist so I'm not likely to understand.

There we go, like clockwork:

"I made a big claim about a girl getting married as a child and then having sex with her middle-aged husband before she hit puberty as wrong and how silly others were to believe this but then when someone pointed out that it was correct I shrink from this and call them racist to make myself look morally superior and thus discredit the factual underpinnings of what they said"

I get it.

The fact is I make NO argument in this about Islam at all (notwithstanding that Islam is not a race - ie is a Turkish Muslim the same race as a Filipino Muslim and the same race as a Muslim from Gambia and the same race as a Muslim from Iran?) I DO make an argument about whether you are trying to do som e history revisionism in this case and for whatever reasons of your own to green light the marrying of  little girl and then having sex with her at 9.

Me? I think it is wrong no matter where it happens. I do not much care the culture or whether it was "in". In exactly the same way I do not think that brothers and sisters or close relative marrying and having sex with each other is cool. You may also with that say "It happened every or well the royal families practiced it a bit". Yes! It was bad then and bad now and every time it happened.

Was pedophilia okay if it happened a lot in Europe too? No. Was it better in Europe than in Middle Eastern countries? No. It history something to take into account? Not really.

Yet you call al of this racist. OKay if that is the definition of racist I earn it. You have earned the title of an apologist. We can both live with our titles and how we earned them, huh?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #395 on: November 22, 2017, 04:36:52 PM »
But why limit this to Islam? http://www.nairaland.com/450419/age-marriage-medieval-times-paedophilia
While consent ages were low, it seems to be a misconception that such young marriages were commonplace. Young marriages were more likely to occur for women of high social status, but even then it wasn't the norm. The average age of first marriage for women in the US during the early 1700s was 19-22, and that hasn't changed much since then.

Early 1700s was much later. This was way before there was a US.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #396 on: November 22, 2017, 04:40:31 PM »
Al's right about one thing. It's not racism.

It's bigotry. Completely different.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 04:43:28 PM by odeon »

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #397 on: November 22, 2017, 04:44:35 PM »

"I made a big claim about a girl getting married as a child and then having sex with her middle-aged husband before she hit puberty as wrong and how silly others were to believe this but then when someone pointed out that it was correct I shrink from this and call them racist to make myself look morally superior and thus discredit the factual underpinnings of what they said"

I get it.

The fact is I make NO argument in this about Islam at all (notwithstanding that Islam is not a race - ie is a Turkish Muslim the same race as a Filipino Muslim and the same race as a Muslim from Gambia and the same race as a Muslim from Iran?) I DO make an argument about whether you are trying to do som e history revisionism in this case and for whatever reasons of your own to green light the marrying of  little girl and then having sex with her at 9.

Me? I think it is wrong no matter where it happens. I do not much care the culture or whether it was "in". In exactly the same way I do not think that brothers and sisters or close relative marrying and having sex with each other is cool. You may also with that say "It happened every or well the royal families practiced it a bit". Yes! It was bad then and bad now and every time it happened.

Was pedophilia okay if it happened a lot in Europe too? No. Was it better in Europe than in Middle Eastern countries? No. It history something to take into account? Not really.

Yet you call al of this racist. OKay if that is the definition of racist I earn it. You have earned the title of an apologist. We can both live with our titles and how we earned them, huh?

Al.  You completely failed to get the point of my rather short post. 

I'll try again.

"I can't see the mileage gained from using something that may or may not have happened over a thousand years ago to make moral judgement on a billion men, women and children alive today."

Do you see how I used the quotes there?

At no time did I say it was OK.  I said "I can't see the mileage gained from using something that may or may not have happened over a thousand years ago to make moral judgement on a billion men, women and children alive today."

None of the words are particularly long so I'm not sure how you managed to read some other meaning into it.

But as I'said before, I'm not a racist so I sometimes don't quite follow the logic of racists.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #398 on: November 22, 2017, 04:53:13 PM »

Early 1700s was much later. This was way before there was a US.
Good point, but was it really that common? Not really liking this source. The source provided for the middle ages is specifically about noble women, there's no source for the claims about the 12 being commonplace before 1200, and the 1600s section only discusses ages of consent.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #399 on: November 22, 2017, 07:23:37 PM »
If the 'limiting yourself' comment was aimed at me, I'll thank you not to imply that I would support medieval white europeans forcing little kids to marry them, or fucking children. I don't approve of children being sexually exploited full stop.

And there is no way in HELL that muhammid wasn't in an exploitative 'relationship'. I should know, I have been in a relationship with a girl a lot younger than myself once, so the nusances are something I'm  not in the dark about. One of my two ex fiancees, and the girl I should , as we were going to, have married.

When not talking about paedophilia, such as pighammid forcing a 'betrothal' on a six (or nine, either way it doesn't fucking matter, either makes him a dirty nonce), but about (modern and bilaterally voluntary) relationships between older and younger partners, the key is PARTNER. I might, eventually have gotten a chance to say 'no', (for her age, I must confess, she was somewhat of a predatory bugger , and VERY 'forward' for an autie, like nothing else I've ever seen in anybody, ever, on or off the spectrum. She didn't ask me, she just walked on over and then went ahead and did as she felt like) and when we first met I didn't even get to SPEAK at first, before I found her tongue forced down my throat. Ok, I admit, I didn't fight back too hard, as my fiancee had me captivated, one of those instantly knowing a person is your soulmate situations.

Pighammid on the other hand...he was MUCH much older than a SMALL CHILD, whatever aisha's precise age, she herself says she was very young!, and she a child, whilst he, was a powerful barbarian warlord. That is not an exchange of tenderness, support and love, and each making an effort for the balance of power to be, and to remain as precisely bilateral as we could contrive together for it to be. Just think to yourself and ask 'what would have happened had  that little preteen child aisha decided to say 'no, pighammid, I don't want you, I don't want anything to do with you and screw 'marriage', fuck off and die', and been unswerving in her desire not to have any form of interaction with this incalculably more powerful, commanding and well-able to back his demands with force dirty old paedophile 'man', muhammid, PBUH (porcine-faeces be upon him)

If he decided, as he obviously did, that he was going to take (and in the sense of 'take' here I mean as in the sense of 'taking' signified in the latin word 'raptus', cognate with 'raptor', 'rapture' and yes, 'rape') aisha, and the latter wanted the dirty disgusting smelly old warlord (Pork scratchings  Be Up Him) to piss off and go find some other toddler to molest instead, just how much power would this small child have to effect that, taking into account the typical mysogynistic attitude in islam, and the way that the desires of women, adult females included are simply shit all over and viewed as worth less than dirt.

Little child.

Powerful and influential (and much older, filthy old pervert) barbarian warlord in command of an army and fanatical followers.

See a little imbalance of power here, maybe just a teeny tiny bit? if that kid had said no, it probably would never even have gotten out into the history books, because history, as history itself tells us so many times over, is written by the victors. He'd have (and IMO probably did) just take what he wanted, he did in pretty much every other respect, I don't see why shagging little children would be any different to the dirty bastard, Pour Bacon Upon Him.

Face it, the guy was a paedophile , and a dirty, disgusting old groper that ought to have been tied to a stake and publicly whipped until his nasty, child molesting little pencil dick was torn to little bloody shreds of meat, hanging off his flensed pelvis. And preferably set on fire, to give him some advance taste of what hell is like before he got there.

Middle ages? do I somehow have, for some reason to 'approve of' child rape in those days by the english  and europeans, just because I decry pighammid's paedophilia? no, do I fuck. And that is not something I need to defend. I don't like nonces, no matter who, when or where they are.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #400 on: November 23, 2017, 04:09:59 AM »
He called me a racist too. The Progressive position is to call anyone they disagree with a bigot of some stripe. It is a fun trick. It dehumanises and devalues the person, and invalidates whatever point they were opposing as morally wrong, and whilst not actually needing to counter any opposing views. All whilst maintaining an air of moral superiority.

Unlike you though I am special and have been patronaged by FourAce to argue some of my positions. Lord knows why? He really sucks at it and he obviously thinks I am a bigot too.

For what it is worth I do not think you a bigot nor have I seen you say anything approaching bigotry.

Wow.  It' a bit early in the discussion for you to play the victim card, isn't it?  Have you forgotten all the times you follow on from all my posts with insults when you weren't even on my radar?

Did I hurt the little trolls feelings?

Hell no, pointing out a pattern, you are right in I have them too. But this is yours and it is transparent, ideological and dishonest.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #401 on: November 23, 2017, 04:15:18 AM »

I get it.

Al.  You completely failed to get the point of my rather short post. 

I'll try again.

"I can't see the mileage gained from using something that may or may not have happened over a thousand years ago to make moral judgement on a billion men, women and children alive today."

Do you see how I used the quotes there?

At no time did I say it was OK.  I said "I can't see the mileage gained from using something that may or may not have happened over a thousand years ago to make moral judgement on a billion men, women and children alive today."

None of the words are particularly long so I'm not sure how you managed to read some other meaning into it.

But as I'said before, I'm not a racist so I sometimes don't quite follow the logic of racists.

I made no mention of a billion men I made mention of the age of Aisha and how having sex with children is wrong. You threw the term racist around and now for some reason you are extrapolating a billion men and trying to connect a pedophile's actions to those of a billion.

The only person who is making that giant leap that I see is.......YOU. Why are you doing that?

Who are these billion men and why are they like this pedophile and why do they share his shameful actions?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #402 on: November 23, 2017, 08:03:41 AM »
I'd be inclined to make an exception for those who act as murderous psychopathic fucks, slavers, mysogynistic , childkilling, bible-kissing white-supremacists that indulge in mass murder for the BLATANTLY hypocritical hope of eternal salvation, and who worship a so-called 'christ' who's forebears shagged their sisters (yes, they did. Noah and his kids were the only people left after the flood.  Do you think they used Tinder to get mates?)

Christianity from the start has been spread by butchery, slaving and the sword (recently too.  Google "Srebrenica".  Or read up on historic cotton production).. It is not a religion compatible with peace and humane treatment of others, rather it is an evil creed which belongs back in the stone age from whence it festered forth. We would all be better off without Christianity blighting the face of our planet.

Wise words, man.  Wise words.

The Aisha thing?   Most modern scholars put Aisha's age at marriage at 13, possibly later.  And consumation at 15/16, possibly as high as 19.  That's older than allowable in some US states today.  But, you know.   Whatever right?

Quit misquoting Lestat.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #403 on: November 23, 2017, 11:08:36 AM »
Necrobumping for drama again, Scrap? Fucking wanker.

No, just to bring up the inconsistencies, hypocrisies and projections of an authoritarian mind.   :hahaha:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #404 on: November 23, 2017, 11:18:21 AM »
I can't see the mileage gained from using something that may or may not have happened over a thousand years ago to make moral judgement on a billion men, women and children alive today.

It's relevant because they're still stuck in those same cultural and moral values from the beginning of the iron age.

But then again, I'm not a racist so I'm not likely to understand.

Actually you are. You're engaged in the soft racism of low expectations.

In the gun thread, you expect white people (Americans), to modernize (to European expectations) and stick to your progressive values but those poor, discriminated against, sand niggers are just too dumb to figure out that fucking children is bad.

Quite the double standard.