Educational

Author Topic: Islam is a dangerous, fanatical religion  (Read 13645 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Islam is a dangerous, fanatical religion
« Reply #450 on: December 05, 2017, 01:55:22 AM »
Yup, it may have been about Odeon or not. As I remember that was something Lit used to say a lot and he was Swedish. Odeon's parents were Swedish? I really was not aware. I thought his family was from Finland.

It, of course, doesn't mean Odeon could not tell the ISP that Scrap was saying anything about anything and nor are they likely to care about Odeon's genealogy.

Just adding to the discourse now it is being spoken about and adding my two cents.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #451 on: December 05, 2017, 04:02:45 AM »
Quite. And especially, if he is somehow insulted by somebody speaking of their own mother (I didn't see scrap name odeon in any way, so any insult odeon chooses to take is of his own choice, if he chooses to see an implication in it, but what is said about one party is said about one party. What odeon chooses to take from it is his business. I'm not stupid of course, and I can guess what might just be being thought, but I should have thought what somebody guesses somebody else might be thinking about a third party just a LITTLE bit too tenuous for the ISP to give a tinker's twat mushroom over)

Too bad for scrap's mom, living in a shithole like that, her cunt must have icicles growing off her ugly little mushroom infested minge. Bet the punters don't come back for seconds (assuming they haven't died off of some nasty strain of uber-gonorrhea or bled to death after the ugly ol' bitch's inner vaginal jaws bit their member off or else their bladder exploded after blockage from a sharp icicle....)

Wonder what the congenital deformity rate is round there? sky high I should imagine.

Just look for the kids that have looks that say 'my mother was an ugly diseased swedish whore with the looks of a moray eel and my dad was a venus flytrap-cum-hobo'

Either that, or there is likely to be a public state of panic as a result of mass hysteria about the children of Cthulhuwhorenborgen, deep ones, and something about the eating of souls in the hope of acquiring one, given that the progeny would have nothing of the sort in their lineage, the poor,  ugly diseased moray eel-looking whore-spawn. I pity the bastards, even if the earth would be better off were they rounded up and the flamethrowers passed round among those with at least sufficient human blood not to have significant plasma levels of haemocyanin. (its a copper based oxygen transport protein common amongst mollusks of various kinds)

(and ever seen those eels? just like those ugly little cancerous growt....I mean...progeny..sorry, my mistake, an all too easy one to make, eh scrap? I'm guessing you must have gotten....is lucky the right word to be applied, to one adopted by a moray eel-cunted diseased slag with a cunt like a freezer stuck in a deep oceanic trench? well at least it was an adoption rather than a  9-month defaecation, thank hell for small mercies [if I were to invoke heaven in that case, I'd probably get either sued for defamation of character, or raped by an angel that got really pissed off at the association with something that crawled out of the decaying arse ring of a rotting heap of tubeworm-infested festering blubber which at one point might just have been a whale carcass.]

Wonder just how they survived the pressure changes, slithering up out of the ooze and up through 7-10km of water. Well water and rotting whale shit and pus, and fish with glass looking teeth that look as though they were grown for the express purpose of removing their own eyeballs if they get hungry enough down there in fuckup central.

So...who wants their dick sucked? no need for the five pence tip, feed the old slapper a handful of shrimp and she'll be happy for a year. Because lookie here...I DOX'ed the bitch and found her modeling portfolio, complete with a gob full of pressure-coagulated frozen jizm.  Any takers?

And aren't the kids just adorable \/   \/  \/

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #452 on: December 06, 2017, 01:04:17 AM »
That was either the gullibility meter or the dishonesty meter breaking, folks.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #453 on: December 06, 2017, 03:24:04 AM »
Quite. And especially, if he is somehow insulted by somebody speaking of their own mother (I didn't see scrap name odeon in any way, so any insult odeon chooses to take is of his own choice, if he chooses to see an implication in it, but what is said about one party is said about one party. What odeon chooses to take from it is his business. I'm not stupid of course, and I can guess what might just be being thought, but I should have thought what somebody guesses somebody else might be thinking about a third party just a LITTLE bit too tenuous for the ISP to give a tinker's twat mushroom over)

Too bad for scrap's mom, living in a shithole like that, her cunt must have icicles growing off her ugly little mushroom infested minge. Bet the punters don't come back for seconds (assuming they haven't died off of some nasty strain of uber-gonorrhea or bled to death after the ugly ol' bitch's inner vaginal jaws bit their member off or else their bladder exploded after blockage from a sharp icicle....)

Wonder what the congenital deformity rate is round there? sky high I should imagine.

Just look for the kids that have looks that say 'my mother was an ugly diseased swedish whore with the looks of a moray eel and my dad was a venus flytrap-cum-hobo'

Either that, or there is likely to be a public state of panic as a result of mass hysteria about the children of Cthulhuwhorenborgen, deep ones, and something about the eating of souls in the hope of acquiring one, given that the progeny would have nothing of the sort in their lineage, the poor,  ugly diseased moray eel-looking whore-spawn. I pity the bastards, even if the earth would be better off were they rounded up and the flamethrowers passed round among those with at least sufficient human blood not to have significant plasma levels of haemocyanin. (its a copper based oxygen transport protein common amongst mollusks of various kinds)

(and ever seen those eels? just like those ugly little cancerous growt....I mean...progeny..sorry, my mistake, an all too easy one to make, eh scrap? I'm guessing you must have gotten....is lucky the right word to be applied, to one adopted by a moray eel-cunted diseased slag with a cunt like a freezer stuck in a deep oceanic trench? well at least it was an adoption rather than a  9-month defaecation, thank hell for small mercies [if I were to invoke heaven in that case, I'd probably get either sued for defamation of character, or raped by an angel that got really pissed off at the association with something that crawled out of the decaying arse ring of a rotting heap of tubeworm-infested festering blubber which at one point might just have been a whale carcass.]

Wonder just how they survived the pressure changes, slithering up out of the ooze and up through 7-10km of water. Well water and rotting whale shit and pus, and fish with glass looking teeth that look as though they were grown for the express purpose of removing their own eyeballs if they get hungry enough down there in fuckup central.

So...who wants their dick sucked? no need for the five pence tip, feed the old slapper a handful of shrimp and she'll be happy for a year. Because lookie here...I DOX'ed the bitch and found her modeling portfolio, complete with a gob full of pressure-coagulated frozen jizm.  Any takers?

.......and this is your brain on drugs.

Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #454 on: December 06, 2017, 05:20:54 AM »

.......and this is your brain on drugs.

I am just pleased that I have not a pathway into your mind
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #455 on: December 06, 2017, 03:18:51 PM »

I understand you perfectly.  It's wasn't that difficult to accomplish.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #456 on: December 07, 2017, 01:56:53 PM »

You really don't

To me it looks like you're saying that banning bombs didn't stop bombs going off therefore there is no point to gun control because it's a mental health issue. 

This is point in case.

You were confused on this point and one of many. I tried harder than I ought to in hammering very simple points. A lot you admitted not to reading. Yet you have an understanding? Do not flatter yourself.

My point was rather simple. Bad people do bad things and good people tend not to. Being that you have a society (America) with Constitutional and cultural resistance at its very core, to stymie the kind of gun control that people like you propose AND such measures get smashed in the Congress House of Representatives whenever they are suggested.....gun control is not the way. The way is to limit BAD people NOT good people from having guns. Before you start, this is bare bones remedial and it is slightly more nuanced. When I say "bad people" I do not mean only BAD people do BAD things. Mentally ill people are not necessarily bad, and sometimes otherwise good people do bad things.

If you cannot push gun control laws with any success (and it would be beyond ridiculous to think at this point it is any more than ideological virtue signaling) what could be done? It would be good to better enforce laws America has. Do not let gun violence in organised guns to flourish unchecked and disarm those that have no legal right to have guns they may possess. Do not let people slip through the cracks of background checks or the like. When people are mentally ill, remove their guns and do not let them easily obtain what was removed from them.

Will methods like this stop it entirely? No. As we see with bombs, any bad person with the right mindset will do bad things whether illegal or illegal, banned or unbanned, controlled or not controlled, BUT it will reduce incidences and that is the point.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #457 on: December 08, 2017, 02:35:06 AM »

You really don't

To me it looks like you're saying that banning bombs didn't stop bombs going off therefore there is no point to gun control because it's a mental health issue. 

This is point in case.

You were confused on this point and one of many. I tried harder than I ought to in hammering very simple points. A lot you admitted not to reading. Yet you have an understanding? Do not flatter yourself.

My point was rather simple. Bad people do bad things and good people tend not to. Being that you have a society (America) with Constitutional and cultural resistance at its very core, to stymie the kind of gun control that people like you propose AND such measures get smashed in the Congress House of Representatives whenever they are suggested.....gun control is not the way. The way is to limit BAD people NOT good people from having guns. Before you start, this is bare bones remedial and it is slightly more nuanced. When I say "bad people" I do not mean only BAD people do BAD things. Mentally ill people are not necessarily bad, and sometimes otherwise good people do bad things.

If you cannot push gun control laws with any success (and it would be beyond ridiculous to think at this point it is any more than ideological virtue signaling) what could be done? It would be good to better enforce laws America has. Do not let gun violence in organised guns to flourish unchecked and disarm those that have no legal right to have guns they may possess. Do not let people slip through the cracks of background checks or the like. When people are mentally ill, remove their guns and do not let them easily obtain what was removed from them.

Will methods like this stop it entirely? No. As we see with bombs, any bad person with the right mindset will do bad things whether illegal or illegal, banned or unbanned, controlled or not controlled, BUT it will reduce incidences and that is the point.

Read and understood.  You are saying that bombs are illegal and people still use bombs therefore gun control will not help the completely different situation of gun violence because mentally ill people can do bad things even though they may not be bad.

But once again....  Why will gun control not reduce the rate of gun violence?  Posting anything other than your long winding opinion will help prove your case.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #458 on: December 08, 2017, 04:48:13 AM »

You really don't

This is point in case.

Read and understood.  You are saying that bombs are illegal and people still use bombs therefore gun control will not help the completely different situation of gun violence because mentally ill people can do bad things even though they may not be bad.

But once again....  Why will gun control not reduce the rate of gun violence?  Posting anything other than your long winding opinion will help prove your case.

Without Constitutional underpinnings or a particular cultural underpinning on guns, when David Bryant went crazy in Port Arthur, Australians had no real issue in participating in the gun buyback (for the most part). Plenty of us still have guns of course but not in huge numbers and nor is it central to our identity.

So saying gun control could work in Australia even before the shooting would have been a potentially viable conversation because we are different to America and don't have the "out of my cold dead hands", Constitutional and cultural attachment to firearms.

So if we can bring ourselves to admit that the cultural and constitutional differences make gun controls laws pretty unviable, then there actually a void in the conversation where other options other than gun control MUST inhabit. I say that is to limit the ability for the people who will do most harm with firearms and to enforce existing laws that seek to limit access.

It is hardly unreasonable.

People with the inability to see past the failed argument of gun control in the US cannot see that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #459 on: December 09, 2017, 02:13:22 AM »
I'm interested in what constitutional obstacles you think there are to amending the law. I believe the founding fathers fully expected the constitution to change over time to reflect the actual society rather than the one they wrote it for. For example, I very much doubt they would have been interested in squabbling over the meaning of the 2d amendment when the federal government has nukes.

As for cultural obstacles, I don't buy that at all. You're effectively saying that it's the one people on earth that cannot change or learn from their mistakes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #460 on: December 09, 2017, 08:04:27 AM »
You may not buy the cultural obstacles, but they're there. The country - especially the more conservative parts of it - does not have a long history. It's not that many generations removed from the Wild West.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #461 on: December 09, 2017, 09:36:03 AM »
You may not buy the cultural obstacles, but they're there. The country - especially the more conservative parts of it - does not have a long history. It's not that many generations removed from the Wild West.

I realise that, but again, are they really the only people in the world incapable of change? That's just stupid.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #462 on: December 09, 2017, 09:38:56 AM »
Actually I'm interested in the difference between what happened with gun control in Australia and what happens in the USA. Australia is just as young and had its own form of wild west. Yet they accepted legislation and the gun buyback more easily. First thought is could it be the difference in attitude between people being brought there as a penal colony, and people striking out as settlers? But I'm not sure.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #463 on: December 09, 2017, 09:41:59 AM »
Exactly. The Aussies can change, yet their country is as young as the US.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #464 on: December 09, 2017, 11:35:28 AM »
Exactly. The Aussies can change, yet their country is as young as the US.

Okay, I actually think this is a more interesting discussion and one I am happy to take part in because it is less volatile or incriminating to anyone's specific cultural mores. It reframes things into the "Why are one country's values and mores not like another and why are the cultural differences important to cling on to?"

At work the other day we were discussing the want for an introduction in Aussie society and culture a need for a PC-friendly and offence taking aspect to all things. I avoided terms that were likewise volatile and weighted. We instead discussed "larrikism". Aussies have long held importance to the ability to laugh at and be dismissive of authority. To laugh at others and ourselves and the things that make us different and make us the same. Not mean-spirited derision but to use this joking, prankster, humour to bind us all together. The tall poppy syndrome as no one is too special or serious to cop a bit of flak and no one is above their station. We all are Aussies. We love the "Hoges" and the "Ted Bullpitts". We have a history of been cast from our home country in chains and bought to one of the most inhospitable places on Earth at the time with creatures that evolution and isolation made some of the most unique and deadliest in the world. We were sent to sie or be forgotten about. We lived and we descendants of criminals made something of ourselves through stoic determination and we developed a thick skin and a fiery resolve and a sense of identity and humour unique to ourselves.

The want to turn us into people that are easily offended and soft and given to fainting couches seemed to not gel with my workmates. To be offended over every little perceived slight and unable to appreciate a ribbing or give one back was a denunciation of all of that. We want what was important to Australians and a key component from making Aussies, Aussies, to not be lost in an effort to make us like every other society. We are different as they are different. We have our own values and our own history as they have theirs and ours is important just as they are.

We never had the cultural underpinnings with guns that the Americans had. They never had the larrikism that we had. They could not understand that if we were trying to bond and become friends that the Aussie way would be to stereotype and lampoon and hope that we would get back a measure of that. We could not understand their love of guns and their want to take themselves so seriously or give so much undulation to the Church. Doesn't matter. We understand the need to hold onto one's heritage and cultural values.

That and only that makes us Australian. Otherwise we are simply people of a place and changing the place makes us no different to any other people anywhere in the world.