Educational

Author Topic: Islam is a dangerous, fanatical religion  (Read 13708 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Islam is a dangerous, fanatical religion
« Reply #375 on: October 19, 2014, 04:54:21 PM »
Most of the Muslims I have met going all the way back to when I was in college were pretty much just like everyone else.  A couple were very religious but not like the loons you see on TV, but most were not particularly religious.  That being said I met three who must have been some of the scariest people I have ever met   they were refugees from Somalia I was supposed to train at work  they started out kinda okay but quiet after a few days they started talking more telling me how they fought in various militias and the people they had killed all very casually like it was a good thing and no big deal :zombiefuck:  They also talked about how they wanted to change the US to be more like were they were from going on and on how bad it was here.  They also didn't like to work just bitch about having to and about how cold it was here.  Thankfully they didn't last long

:apondering:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #376 on: November 16, 2017, 04:45:11 PM »
The fact is that nothing I say will matter to you. You made up your bigoted mind long before you joined this place. It's why you wanted to Lit to comment on your Sweden video rather than others. You can only actually handle the people that agree with you.

So much projection here....

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #377 on: November 17, 2017, 12:48:59 AM »
Necrobumping for drama again, Scrap? Fucking wanker.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #378 on: November 21, 2017, 04:21:40 PM »
There can be no discrimination because of race, color, creed, national origin, religious or political belief.

This is from the 10 guiding principles of this board.  Found here.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #379 on: November 21, 2017, 04:42:23 PM »
I'd be inclined to make an exception for those who act as murderous psychopathic fucks, slavers, mysogynistic , childkilling, koran-kissing desert-niggers that indulge in mass murder for the BLATANTLY hypocritical hope of 70 sodding virgins, and who worship a so-called 'prophet' who shagged little kids (yes, he did. Aisha was the name of the 'wife' muhammid forced himself on at IIRC nine years fucking old; the dirty fucking paedo piece of shit)

Islam from the start has been spread by butchery, slaving and the sword. It is not a religion compatible with peace and humane treatment of others, rather it is an evil creed which belongs back in the stone age from whence it festered forth. We would all be better off without islam blighting the face of our planet.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #380 on: November 21, 2017, 05:26:31 PM »
There can be no discrimination because of race, color, creed, national origin, religious or political belief.

McJagger's a dirty idealist.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #381 on: November 21, 2017, 07:58:05 PM »

Wondering if that was before the mission statement was put up, or if it means not discriminating against who can be a member here. McJagger doesn't live here anymore, so can't ask him his intent.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #382 on: November 22, 2017, 03:13:37 AM »
I'd be inclined to make an exception for those who act as murderous psychopathic fucks, slavers, mysogynistic , childkilling, bible-kissing white-supremacists that indulge in mass murder for the BLATANTLY hypocritical hope of eternal salvation, and who worship a so-called 'christ' who's forebears shagged their sisters (yes, they did. Noah and his kids were the only people left after the flood.  Do you think they used Tinder to get mates?)

Christianity from the start has been spread by butchery, slaving and the sword (recently too.  Google "Srebrenica".  Or read up on historic cotton production).. It is not a religion compatible with peace and humane treatment of others, rather it is an evil creed which belongs back in the stone age from whence it festered forth. We would all be better off without Christianity blighting the face of our planet.

Wise words, man.  Wise words.

The Aisha thing?   Most modern scholars put Aisha's age at marriage at 13, possibly later.  And consumation at 15/16, possibly as high as 19.  That's older than allowable in some US states today.  But, you know.   Whatever right?

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #383 on: November 22, 2017, 03:23:02 AM »

Wondering if that was before the mission statement was put up, or if it means not discriminating against who can be a member here. McJagger doesn't live here anymore, so can't ask him his intent.

Oh yeah.  I get it.  It's only classed as racism and discrimination if it actually occurs against "you".  If it's against someone else you can't complain about it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #384 on: November 22, 2017, 03:23:11 AM »
I'd be inclined to make an exception for those who act as murderous psychopathic fucks, slavers, mysogynistic , childkilling, bible-kissing white-supremacists that indulge in mass murder for the BLATANTLY hypocritical hope of eternal salvation, and who worship a so-called 'christ' who's forebears shagged their sisters (yes, they did. Noah and his kids were the only people left after the flood.  Do you think they used Tinder to get mates?)

Christianity from the start has been spread by butchery, slaving and the sword (recently too.  Google "Srebrenica".  Or read up on historic cotton production).. It is not a religion compatible with peace and humane treatment of others, rather it is an evil creed which belongs back in the stone age from whence it festered forth. We would all be better off without Christianity blighting the face of our planet.

The Aisha thing?   Most modern scholars put Aisha's age at marriage at 13, possibly later.  And consumation at 15/16, possibly as high as 19.  That's older than allowable in some US states today.  But, you know.   Whatever right?

Facts right?

http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.” [3]

[3]. Bukhari, Book of Qualities of the Ansar, chapter: ‘The Holy Prophet’s marriage with Aisha, and his coming to Madina and the consummation of marriage with her’. For Muhsin Khan’s translation, see this link and go down to reports listed as Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236.

.....That's older than allowable in some US states today.  But, you know.   Whatever right?

What is an apologist?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #385 on: November 22, 2017, 06:20:18 AM »

Oh yeah.  I get it.  It's only classed as racism and discrimination if it actually occurs against "you".  If it's against someone else you can't complain about it.
Where did that come from? Is that what I said? I must be a real jerk. Either that or you're one for putting that in my mouth. As for what actually occurs against me, racism can be covert and I used to struggle a lot with possibly imagining it occurring in instances when it might not really be. If someone is a bigot, would personally rather them blatant so I can be certain about it and say something, rather than not saying anything or guessing and possibly accusing them of crap they didn't say.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #386 on: November 22, 2017, 06:53:48 AM »

Where did that come from? Is that what I said? I must be a real jerk. Either that or you're one for putting that in my mouth. As for what actually occurs against me, racism can be covert and I used to struggle a lot with possibly imagining it occurring in instances when it might not really be. If someone is a bigot, would personally rather them blatant so I can be certain about it and say something, rather than not saying anything or guessing and possibly accusing them of crap they didn't say.

He called me a racist too. The Progressive position is to call anyone they disagree with a bigot of some stripe. It is a fun trick. It dehumanises and devalues the person, and invalidates whatever point they were opposing as morally wrong, and whilst not actually needing to counter any opposing views. All whilst maintaining an air of moral superiority.

Unlike you though I am special and have been patronaged by FourAce to argue some of my positions. Lord knows why? He really sucks at it and he obviously thinks I am a bigot too.

For what it is worth I do not think you a bigot nor have I seen you say anything approaching bigotry.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #387 on: November 22, 2017, 09:52:55 AM »
He called me a racist too. The Progressive position is to call anyone they disagree with a bigot of some stripe. It is a fun trick. It dehumanises and devalues the person, and invalidates whatever point they were opposing as morally wrong, and whilst not actually needing to counter any opposing views. All whilst maintaining an air of moral superiority.

Unlike you though I am special and have been patronaged by FourAce to argue some of my positions. Lord knows why? He really sucks at it and he obviously thinks I am a bigot too.

For what it is worth I do not think you a bigot nor have I seen you say anything approaching bigotry.

Wow.  It' a bit early in the discussion for you to play the victim card, isn't it?  Have you forgotten all the times you follow on from all my posts with insults when you weren't even on my radar?

Did I hurt the little trolls feelings? 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #388 on: November 22, 2017, 12:50:39 PM »

Thinking it was about the spazzes who post here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #389 on: November 22, 2017, 12:55:43 PM »

Facts right?

http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.” [3]

[3]. Bukhari, Book of Qualities of the Ansar, chapter: ‘The Holy Prophet’s marriage with Aisha, and his coming to Madina and the consummation of marriage with her’. For Muhsin Khan’s translation, see this link and go down to reports listed as Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236.

.....That's older than allowable in some US states today.  But, you know.   Whatever right?

What is an apologist?

http://www.discoveringislam.org/aisha_age.htm

- Albert Einstein