Educational

Author Topic: Islam is a dangerous, fanatical religion  (Read 13671 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Islam is a dangerous, fanatical religion
« Reply #360 on: June 23, 2007, 11:00:38 AM »
should be safe.  although i dunno about saffron - all those orange robes...

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #361 on: June 23, 2007, 04:05:16 PM »
All Religions are dangerous.

Buddhism isn't.

it is if you're a bowl of rice.

Perhaps the rice LIKES to be eaten.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #362 on: June 23, 2007, 04:20:13 PM »
should be safe.  although i dunno about saffron - all those orange robes...
That makes them dangerous too.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #363 on: June 24, 2007, 02:28:43 PM »
Sorry, I didn't stop to consider that. How about pasta?
degaoism is a danger to the pasta.
Misunderstood.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #364 on: October 14, 2014, 09:14:31 AM »
On the whole, yes.

Even though a minority of muslims engage in violence, they've always found refuge amongst the moderates.

Islam will probably export violence for the next couple hundred years before it learns to behave itself.

:meditate:

Hannah

« Reply #365 on: October 16, 2014, 12:03:35 AM »
What just really confuses me are why the moderates don't well say more? Like oh I don't know religion is an excuse for some to take out there anger because they are cowards this goes for things people do in the name of Christ...this said I mentioned in another thread that my faith has strengthened me and is a source of hope for me, I don't see how some can use it faith that is as something that is destructive but that is human nature and there will be those that are a minority of what it calls the 'remnant' of those who truly seek peace among themselves and those around them...not just by saying it but by living it...it mentions this quiet a bit in the Bible the remnant which I find to be very true...

Then again the religion of Islam is based upon daddy issues...but that is another can of worms that will just make some folks here heads hurt...makes mine hurt I just do what I can by staying focused on the positive, not to the point of being ignorant of what is going on...but being a positive change myself starting with me self initiatory etc...that is really how things get better anyhow in any arena

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #366 on: October 16, 2014, 11:26:54 PM »
Actually the moderates do say more. A Google search should give you a few pertinent links.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #367 on: October 17, 2014, 10:37:58 AM »
Actually the moderates do say more. A Google search should give you a few pertinent links.

What moderates type on the internet in English is largely irrelevant.

Massive demonstrations in the street and follow up political action is what's needed.

Hannah

« Reply #368 on: October 17, 2014, 04:31:33 PM »

Massive demonstrations in the street and follow up political action is what's needed.

I agree, peaceful protesting that is blunt yes, but to the point to show the opposite of what others are doing in the extreme name of 'religion' is what is needed...well put pappy...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #369 on: October 18, 2014, 02:24:22 AM »

Such as this one? Or this or maybe this?

The fact is that nothing they do will change your mind. Isn't that right, Scrap? Don't you think it's more honest to simply admit that?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #370 on: October 18, 2014, 11:12:37 AM »
Such as this one?

A few hundred out of 5 million Fench muslims.   :wanker:

Or this

That's a good start, unfortunately it's still in Europe and mostly being done by Turks who are members of NATO and have much closer ties to Europe.

or maybe this?

That's talking about the same event.

The fact is that nothing they do will change your mind. Isn't that right, Scrap? Don't you think it's more honest to simply admit that?

No, that's how you roll.

If you want to impress me, show me demonstrations by 10's of thousands of Arabs in Saudi Arabia (or some other country where this Wahhabist crap comes from) denouncing Jihadists and the government responding with action.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #371 on: October 18, 2014, 03:16:53 PM »
Most of the Muslims I have met going all the way back to when I was in college were pretty much just like everyone else.  A couple were very religious but not like the loons you see on TV, but most were not particularly religious.  That being said I met three who must have been some of the scariest people I have ever met   they were refugees from Somalia I was supposed to train at work  they started out kinda okay but quiet after a few days they started talking more telling me how they fought in various militias and the people they had killed all very casually like it was a good thing and no big deal :zombiefuck:  They also talked about how they wanted to change the US to be more like were they were from going on and on how bad it was here.  They also didn't like to work just bitch about having to and about how cold it was here.  Thankfully they didn't last long   
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Hannah

« Reply #372 on: October 18, 2014, 04:46:10 PM »
Most of the Muslims I have met going all the way back to when I was in college were pretty much just like everyone else.  A couple were very religious but not like the loons you see on TV, but most were not particularly religious.  That being said I met three who must have been some of the scariest people I have ever met   they were refugees from Somalia I was supposed to train at work  they started out kinda okay but quiet after a few days they started talking more telling me how they fought in various militias and the people they had killed all very casually like it was a good thing and no big deal :zombiefuck:  They also talked about how they wanted to change the US to be more like were they were from going on and on how bad it was here.  They also didn't like to work just bitch about having to and about how cold it was here.  Thankfully they didn't last long

Well...that sounds like human nature re: those that were complaining, go back from whence they came perhaps?  :apondering: just a thought... :yarly:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #373 on: October 18, 2014, 07:24:37 PM »

Well...that sounds like human nature re: those that were complaining, go back from whence they came perhaps?  :apondering: just a thought... :yarly:

The complaining is normal and some of it was understandable it was their first winter outside of Africa, they had never seen in person ice on ponds yet they took a job where they would be working outside or in unheated buildings all winter :zombiefuck:  but the complaining about everything that offended them religiously was just too much as it was almost constant.   
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #374 on: October 19, 2014, 04:16:42 AM »
Such as this one?

A few hundred out of 5 million Fench muslims.   :wanker:

Or this

That's a good start, unfortunately it's still in Europe and mostly being done by Turks who are members of NATO and have much closer ties to Europe.

or maybe this?

That's talking about the same event.

No, that's how you roll.

If you want to impress me, show me demonstrations by 10's of thousands of Arabs in Saudi Arabia (or some other country where this Wahhabist crap comes from) denouncing Jihadists and the government responding with action.

Why do you think there are so few protesters on the street against the Chinese government on Chinese soil beyond Hong Kong? Because they all approve of what the government is doing?

The fact is that nothing I say will matter to you. You made up your bigoted mind long before you joined this place. It's why you wanted to Lit to comment on your Sweden video rather than others. You can only actually handle the people that agree with you.

:wanker:

- Albert Einstein