Author Topic: I had a fight with a Squirrel the other day, turns out the Squirrel won.  (Read 551 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Illiterate Englishman, scrap? oh come on. Our pencil-dicked neurotypical little 'friend' might be a whiny, autism-envious fungating scrotal tumor with the reading and writing comprehension of a modestly sized courgette, but Englishman? I refute that, on the grounds that he is neither (or ever will be) a man, nor would the noble soil of England ever have spawned such a foetid, verbally diarrhoetic diseased afterbirth of a tuppeny whore's failed backstreet abortion without immediately vomiting it out far, far from our land for shame of harboring quite such a pathetically boring hapless excuse for a troll.

And 'remunerating in front of a mirror'....I believe the term is 'remonstrating'. I'd suggest you took a thesaurus and made use of it, if it weren't for my being fairly confident you'd tell us something like 'a thesaurus? didn't they all go eckstinked hundreds of years ago?'

Just give it up already, you tried, you failed. You aren't even wasting our time serving as a toilet, just bugger off and go troll a coma ward if you want a challenge for your supreme intellect and trolling 1337 3k1llz. They might be a bit heavy going for you though there.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
Love you too. Maybe if you took enough meds, you being a problem might just go away.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Love you too. Maybe if you took enough meds, you being a problem might just go away.

That's a great idea!

Would you mind experimenting to see how much Adderall it takes to be a lethal dose?

Get back to us after you find out.   :thumbup:

Online Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Sorry for the confusing thread title, yet I'll keep this brief:

I tried explaining to a co-worker about me being autistic, and his response was a bit puzzling to me...

He said something about me being "normal" to him...

Well let me be clear then.... I only appear normal because I use an acting method to cope. Sometimes the method slips, and I feel exhausted...

I could of explained that to him.... yet honestly, it would be confusing for some people wither if they're Autistic or NT.

What do I do? How is it "iffy" when someone uses the "Oh yet you seem normal" card?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Also theres a teaser at the end of this post:

:bounce:  :bounce:  :tard:  :bounce:  :bounce:

I don't know what would be an appropriate response to someone saying that, but I've never, not even once ever, thought of you as normal, if that helps any.  :zoinks:

;)

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux

I tried explaining to a co-worker about me being autistic, and his response was a bit puzzling to me...

Well let me be clear then.... I only appear normal because I use an acting method to cope. Sometimes the method slips, and I feel exhausted...

I could of explained that to him.... yet honestly, it would be confusing for some people wither if they're Autistic or NT.

What do I do? How is it "iffy" when someone uses the "Oh yet you seem normal" card?

Anyone?

Anyone?

I don't think there is a good answer, tbh. Better not to tell them in the first place.

I tried not telling my employers, and that led to me almost being fired.

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux

Anyone?

Anyone?

I don't think there is a good answer, tbh. Better not to tell them in the first place.

Because the situation that almost got me fired, was being "supposedly" rude to my boss.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot

Anyone?

Anyone?

Because the situation that almost got me fired, was being "supposedly" rude to my boss.

Telling your boss is not the same as telling coworkers, though. I can see why it is sometimes a good idea to tell one's boss but telling others usually isn't.

Was telling your boss enough to straighten things out?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
I go with a "need to know basis" rule.

Like, do they need to know...will it make the situation better or less stressful if they do?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
I'm still waiting for the rodent connection.

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux

Anyone?

Anyone?

Telling your boss is not the same as telling coworkers, though. I can see why it is sometimes a good idea to tell one's boss but telling others usually isn't.

Was telling your boss enough to straighten things out?

Yes... it got me reinstated.