Author Topic: Family Night - Nephew knows everything  (Read 348 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Family Night - Nephew knows everything
« on: June 12, 2010, 01:44:38 AM »
My nephew has been though a lot of shit for little kid i'm not going to get into it because its so surreal and thats why he's like this and its driving me crazy.
He has actually resorted to violence. The worst he did was punch my brother (his dad) in the nose over a toy and made it bleed and made him white out in the middle of a cross walk.

We were playing monopoly with my older cousin and his friend but oh....no my four year-old nephew and younger cousin HAD to play. My uncle and aunt weren't being much help in getting the little kids away so the big 10-year-olds high achieving nerds by the way who wanted to have an intellectual game of monopoly. Not monopoly junior but the actual monopoly. . We agreed to let my nephew play and the older kids were trying to teach him how to play. My uncle walked by and said that someone needed to be the banker and my nephew threw a whine wanting to be the banker. We said you need to know how to count and every them we tried to teach him how to play he yelled "I KNOW! I KNOW HOW TO DO IT" He's not a curious four-year-old. Many young children are curious and exited to learn but he's not. He actually claims he knows everything. If 1 + 1 = 5 to him it better equal five or there is going to be a tantrum and throwing things and hitting people. I told him that Butterflies come from caterpillars and he stomped "NO NO NO NO NO NO THEY DONT BE QUITE!"  

After the monopoly incident I went downstairs to rest on the couch and he came down crying and punched me in the mouth yelling "BAD GLUEY!"
It didn't hurt but even when I was a 4-year-old spazzy brat with ADHD I would never even think of the idea of hitting my aunt. Everyone in my family lets him walk all over us.
I raised my voice and my brother was all "he's only four! just agree with him!" He's only little but not forever one day someones gonna be get a broken nose, or a dentist bill.

I'm not asking for help and sympathy it's just a little bit of drama that I like to share and I can say what I want because none of my family or real life friends are on this site.
We give him a lot of attention, we take him to the beach, we take him to the park, we play with him but h's not greatful and wants more and doesnt know how to
entertain himself.

I told him that the ghost of Johnny Ramone would come and take him away to a JRA boot camp if he kept up the tantrums. that my brother arranged it. I got it on video too.
It scared him and he cried. He cries over everything though. Today he started baling his eyes out for no reason while he was playing with the other kids. I'll post the vid on you tube when I get home.

I know scaring kids straight seems so wrong but it seems in the old fashioned days of spanking most kids weren't like this. Hearing stories from grandma and my mom tell me how much
little kids lack discipline. I wasn't perfect when I was little in fact I was a brat but I never beat my family up over a toy I couldn't have.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 02:01:44 AM by Gluey »
Park.