Author Topic: Banned from WP  (Read 11025 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Banned from WP
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2010, 08:58:15 PM »
Thing is, you still see it as a ranting ground on WP and there's little I can do to change that. See how that works? A lot of us joined here to get away from WP, not to bring the bitching here. It's kind of sad if you've still not understood that it was never about WP rants.

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2010, 10:50:38 AM »
Banned for dare suggesting that women and relationships aren't like you see in the Disney movies.  Feminazi's and blissfully ignorant guys on the site were all over the moderator's case about me.  Well let them live in their world of buying girls flowers and chocolate.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2010, 11:54:48 AM »
Banned for dare suggesting that women and relationships aren't like you see in the Disney movies.  Feminazi's and blissfully ignorant guys on the site were all over the moderator's case about me.  Well let them live in their world of buying girls flowers and chocolate.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf136785-0-60.html

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2010, 12:23:47 PM »
Quaterfag is an idiot, and hasn't one working braincell in the billions in his gormless head.

Don't sweat it, westernskyline.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2010, 02:55:42 PM »
Banned for dare suggesting that women and relationships aren't like you see in the Disney movies.  Feminazi's and blissfully ignorant guys on the site were all over the moderator's case about me.  Well let them live in their world of buying girls flowers and chocolate.

Way to go. There's hope for you yet. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2010, 08:44:44 PM »
The problem with those anally retentive fuckwits in that brigade westernskyline was talking about is that they have all these bullshit ideas and perceptions on what people should or shouldn't do blah de blah. What they don't get is that people don't HAVE to subscribe to their ideas to be happy, and there ARE no hard and fast rules on dating, nighclubs etc. This twerp that made the complaint to Quaterfag is typical of the whole nursery over there, and while they coddle to that particular whining attitude, those asshats will never see any true reality. That's why the comment about a truss being needed if they want support was made, but they were so butthurt in having to face that reality that they all ran around like Chicken Little thinking their world had come to an end. Wrong planet, fucking wrong universe, more like it.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2010, 08:46:20 PM »
Surprisingly, my account remains unbanned to this day. But I suppose I left willingly and don't plan to ever return actively. Some battles cannot be won, could be winnable if I gave enough shit to be really malicious about it. But that's all the past, screw them.

Anyway, I still get satisfaction flagging any WP news e-mails as spam though when they come.  :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2010, 01:21:52 AM »
I've reported Alex to his ISP because of those news emails. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2010, 02:53:32 PM »
Ahhh, so YOUR foreveryoung westernskyline? Quatermass was the same guy who banned my best friend on there because he just didn't like her.
Sorry to hear that you got banned from the forums. You'd be happier here tbh.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2010, 02:56:34 PM »
Ahhh, so YOUR foreveryoung westernskyline? Quatermass was the same guy who banned my best friend on there because he just didn't like her.

Is Quartermass still on there? I'm sure that dude tells lies.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2010, 05:23:06 PM »

Is Quartermass still on there? I'm sure that dude tells lies.

Yea, he still is and still a mod... He's practically the longest mod that has been around on there.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2010, 06:42:03 PM »

No he said he banned her for personal attacks.

But she only did them only because members were picking on her and singling her out and calling her a troll. Why? Because she is different, her poor spelling and grammar and her special interests in child abuse and crime.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2010, 06:57:12 PM »
Maybe someone should start up a poll on Facefuck titeled 'Is Quatermass Gay?'

We know he is, but everyone else should be the judge.

P7PSP

« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2010, 07:01:43 PM »
Bugger WP anyway.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2010, 07:04:09 PM »
Bugger WP anyway.

It already has been..... Several times.