Educational

Author Topic: Question about taxes.  (Read 3287 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: Question about taxes.
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2006, 09:00:58 PM »
Yeah they did.
Guardian of the Empire

richard

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2006, 09:27:21 PM »
if it was youre country why didn't you keep it? obviously the people that took it from you wanted it more. and everyone wants to be indian or part indian these days? why? is it some special club or something? its alot like when iw as in the mental hospital and we all had group in the mornings, people would get so exited about what medications they were on, like they were fucking having church about it.
Er, being born on a reservation and adopted off it, it's not really a question of wanting to be Native American.
My comment was tongue in cheek to your racism.  Obviously, you think that other races are inferior, and you've implied that you don't want Mexicans coming into your country - yet you get quite defensive when I imply that maybe... just maybe... whites immigrated here too.
Defensive? well ok. and i didn't a have a choice to wich country i was born in, or who made me (mom and dad) or where they came from and where they decided to finally stay understand!! everyone thats colored has a choice to come to america that is the difference, when you go back to ellis island do you see coloreds? or mostley whities of european decent? you don't see no mexicans or africans do you? you don't because they choose to come here, mostley mexicans. the africans that where here back then were the escape slaves and stuff. i don't believe the contienet of africa chose to come to america untill recently
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 09:33:28 PM by richard »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2006, 09:30:22 PM »
where did your anger come from?
Misunderstood.

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2006, 09:31:11 PM »
Defensive? well ok. and i didn't a have a choice to wich country i was born in, or who made me (mom and dad) or where they came from and where they decided to finally stay understand!! everyone thats colored has a choice to come to america that is the difference, when you go back to ellis island do you see coloreds? or mostley whities or european decent? you don't see no mexicans or africans do you?

Do you honestly think that all the Africans currently living in the US are descended from people who came here of their own free will?

What is so bad about people immigrating in?  Do you oppose the immigration of Europeans to the US, or only "brown" people?

richard

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2006, 09:37:01 PM »
What is so bad about people immigrating in?  Do you oppose the immigration of Europeans to the US, or only "brown" people?
the problem with immigration is that, modern sociaty would have to think its good for everyone when infact its not. everything goes down, believe me. i don't think anyone should be aloud to migrate here, this country has enough people, to make more people for it. we don't need anymore people

richard

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 09:38:15 PM »
where did your anger come from?
its not anger.

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2006, 09:39:49 PM »
the problem with immigration is that, modern sociaty would have to think its good for everyone when infact its not. everything goes down, believe me. i don't think anyone should be aloud to migrate here, this country has enough people, to make more people for it. we don't need anymore people

I can't "just believe you" though.

What would go down?  And why?

Could you give me a breakdown about what it is about each race that you find inferior, also?

richard

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 09:44:01 PM »
What would go down?  And why?
crime for starters. mexicans and blacks commit more crimes than white people do. why do you think are jails are so over crowded?

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 09:50:55 PM »
crime for starters. mexicans and blacks commit more crimes than white people do. why do you think are jails are so over crowded?

If you want to believe that though, are you also in favor of aborting all male babies, because the majority of people who commit crimes are male?

richard

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 09:55:20 PM »
If you want to believe that though, are you also in favor of aborting all male babies, because the majority of people who commit crimes are male?
if there not white? sure, since there's more of a likelyhood that a non white will commit a crime.

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 10:02:19 PM »
And Native Americans and Jews? 

richard

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 10:17:29 PM »
yes because if it wasn't for the jews, who i might add own all the banks in the country and just about everything else everyone would be much better off. not to mention there religion adds alot to the worlds problems. natives? yes, i live on the edge of the largest indian reservation in the united states. don't even get me started on how much of a pain in the ass indians are

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 10:20:50 PM »
yes because if it wasn't for the jews, who i might add own all the banks in the country and just about everything else everyone would be much better off. not to mention there religion adds alot to the worlds problems. natives? yes, i live on the edge of the largest indian reservation in the united states. don't even get me started on how much of a pain in the ass indians are

So basically, everyone but the white man is out to get you and ruining your perfect little world?  Or are you just regurgitating what you've read on (hate group who must not be named) and other hate because they fear sites?

Edited to modify name of group who Google for their name and troll message boards that mention them.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 10:41:05 PM by Callaway »

richard

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 10:26:50 PM »
i don't go to white power websites. im just proud of who i am and where i come from but as soon as someone who's white does that, they might aswell be called a terrorist
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 11:22:09 PM by richard »

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 10:33:26 PM »
i don't go white power websites. im just proud of who i am and where i come from but as soon as someone who's white does they might aswell be called a terrorist

There's a huge difference between pride and xenophobia.  Don't try to excuse racism as pride, it's a fucking weak cop-out.  You can be proud of who you are and where you come from without hatred for anyone else. 

And honestly, what is the difference between your views and the views of a terrorist?  You advocate eugenics to purify your nation, while they advocate death of infidels.  I'm not seeing the difference.  And since you brought up terrorism, what exactly do you think the whites did to the Native Americans when they sent them off on the Trail of Tears?  No race is perfect.  No person is perfect.  We live with our imperfections and if we want to be able to create something useful out of this world, we're best served living with those imperfections in a way that opens doors, not closes them.