Educational

Author Topic: Ask Butterfly a question  (Read 8767 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Butterfly a question
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2010, 08:32:30 AM »
But don't guys ever hit on you?? If your avie is an accurate pic of how you look IRL, I'd try to get down your pants.
I'm not proud to admit it ,but that's the best offer I've had in about 6 months :-[ :-[ :-[
In the past guys would try and talk to me but I didn't know how to respond so I ended up not saying much. I've been told by people that I came accross as stuck up and not interested. I'm really nothing like that but I just don't know how to talk to people. I never thought it would be a good idea to go out with a guy I'd just met.  The relationships I have had were all set up by my friend and she explained my "eccentricities" to the guys. Even then I was just too weird and too much hard work for the relationship to last.
Since moving to N.Ireland I've lost touch with my friends and I've became very introverted. I only go places I have to go, so I don't meet anyone at all now.

She has posted pictures elsewhere...
She is really pretty.
Thanks, but that was all down to my friend. I don't look like that IRL. I've always been hopeless with clothes and fashion. Any time we were going out she'd give me a total makever. Her big sister would do my hair and my friend would dress me up in her clothes and put make-up on me. I know she was trying to turn me into her clone but it was good fun and it gave me a chance to go out and feel all normal. TBH I'm much more comfortable in tracksuit bottoms and a big loose jumper. I don't even have any nice clothes that I could wear if I wanted to.

Still have probs asking you questions. Your avatar seriously disconcerts me, like it's a dead ringer for my sister  

I'd change it but then my username wouldn't make much sense.

Oh no! Don't change your avatar....it's sweet.

Don't worry about the IRL thing....apparently I come off as not interested also. So I guess it seems I'm blowing off people, when that's not really the case. Don't feel bad about it.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2010, 08:33:29 AM »
We're all just a bunch of cold fish huh? :LOL:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2010, 08:56:55 AM »
Well. Don't give up. I know how you feel, but you'll never meet anyone if you shut yourself away like that.
I'm not even sure I want to meet anybody at the moment. I know the problem's in my own head, but I can't stand the thought of being pressured for sex. All my relationships have ended bvecause I wouldn't put out. I don't really blame the guys for being like that, although my second and third boyfriends were told before getting involved with me that I was a very slow mover. I know how screwed up that makes me. I can't even register with a doctor because I've not been checked out in about 6 years and I know I'm long overdue for an examination but the idea of it happening makes me really sick. I know I could mention this to the doctor but I'm way too embarrased to say anything.

I like it too. A friend made it for me and this is the first time I've had a chance to use it.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2010, 08:59:44 AM »
Well. Don't give up. I know how you feel, but you'll never meet anyone if you shut yourself away like that.
I'm not even sure I want to meet anybody at the moment. I know the problem's in my own head, but I can't stand the thought of being pressured for sex. All my relationships have ended bvecause I wouldn't put out. I don't really blame the guys for being like that, although my second and third boyfriends were told before getting involved with me that I was a very slow mover. I know how screwed up that makes me. I can't even register with a doctor because I've not been checked out in about 6 years and I know I'm long overdue for an examination but the idea of it happening makes me really sick. I know I could mention this to the doctor but I'm way too embarrased to say anything.

I like it too. A friend made it for me and this is the first time I've had a chance to use it.

Hahaha! You should't have to pressured anyway. In my experience it just happened. I don't actually plan it. If I want to get off on purpose or something, i'll just jack off, you know?

Having sex is just like a force of nature. I am not able to control or predict when that will happen.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2010, 09:01:29 AM »
It sounds to me like you put a lot of thought into a piddling thing like sex.  ;)
I will never stop...

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2010, 09:44:16 AM »
In my experience it just happened. I don't actually plan it. If I want to get off on purpose or something, i'll just jack off, you know?
Don't get me wrong. I like sex and I do plenty of it. It's just something I do by myself. For some reason I  have trouble with anybody touching me. I completely freeze up. Even somebody putting their hand on my shoulder or touching my arm disturbs me. I don't even like it when people stand too close to me.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2010, 11:01:29 AM »
;D Lol i'm sure shes quite a lady.

Nope, she's a heartbreaking NT bitch.
Ewww. Nvm then.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2010, 11:07:35 AM »
Problems with touching is variable. Easily overcome usually, but lengthy and tedious.
I will never stop...

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2010, 01:13:00 AM »
I can't even register with a doctor because I've not been checked out in about 6 years and I know I'm long overdue for an examination but the idea of it happening makes me really sick. I know I could mention this to the doctor but I'm way too embarrased to say anything.
register with a doctor but refuse an examination. That is what I do whenever my doctor says something about it. He can't make me!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2010, 07:35:13 AM »
 :LOL:
I will never stop...

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2010, 12:53:50 PM »
register with a doctor but refuse an examination. That is what I do whenever my doctor says something about it. He can't make me!
I could do that but I'd be too embarrased to admit to having the problem. I've managed to develop quite a major doctor phobia anyway so I try and avoid them at all costs. :-[ :-[

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2010, 01:28:07 PM »
I think there is a doctor or two amongst the membership , perhaps you could submit to an exam , from one of them.  and of course we would all observe , just for educational purposes

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2010, 01:39:27 PM »
Insert Quote
I think there is a doctor or two amongst the membership , perhaps you could submit to an exam , from one of them.  and of course we would all observe , just for educational purposes

I think I'd have to be a bit drunker to do that. ;)

TheoK

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2010, 02:03:07 PM »
Will you give me your anal virginity?  :orly:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2010, 02:10:45 PM »
Will you give me your anal virginity? 

Why not!  :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: