Author Topic: Ask Butterfly a question  (Read 8648 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Butterfly a question
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2010, 08:00:17 PM »
Even the dickgirl thing is like an internet thing for me. I'd never do that in real life.
I don't suppose you meet too many cartoon woman with penises in real life though.  :eyebrows:

Scrapheap

« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2010, 08:32:06 PM »
I'm a total geek aswell. I've been out with 3 guys but they were all arranged by my friend, and all relationships ended before sex. I've never asked anybody out and I'm pretty sure I've never even flirted with anyone.

But don't guys ever hit on you?? If your avie is an accurate pic of how you look IRL, I'd try to get down your pants.  :eyebrows:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2010, 09:32:41 PM »
She has posted pictures elsewhere...
She is really pretty.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2010, 07:32:11 AM »
This is completely foreign to me. I have always been fascinated with cartoon women with penises though, if that counts for anything.

I suppose you liked it when Bugs Bunny dressed as a girl then?

Lol no. The sad thing about my fantasies on that subject are that the girl actually has to be a girl, just with a penis. Yeah. Its impossible for that to occur in real life, so I could never act on it. I'm wierd.  ::)

Even the dickgirl thing is like an internet thing for me. I'd never do that in real life.
I don't suppose you meet too many cartoon woman with penises in real life though.  :eyebrows:

Exactly.  ;D

I'm a total geek aswell. I've been out with 3 guys but they were all arranged by my friend, and all relationships ended before sex. I've never asked anybody out and I'm pretty sure I've never even flirted with anyone.

I flirt actually, and I make a great first impression because I'm a good actor. Lol. When the relationship gets serious and the silly jokes and small talk ends though, all the girls i've been with wound up finding me too serious all the time, or cold. Its a difficult thing for me to tackle.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2010, 07:45:48 AM »
When the relationship gets serious and the silly jokes and small talk ends though, all the girls i've been with wound up finding me too serious all the time, or cold. Its a difficult thing for me to tackle.

Mmm, and then 'cold' comes off as withdrawing because your apparently not interested, or game playing. That's a hard one.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2010, 07:48:49 AM »
When the relationship gets serious and the silly jokes and small talk ends though, all the girls i've been with wound up finding me too serious all the time, or cold. Its a difficult thing for me to tackle.

Mmm, and then 'cold' comes off as withdrawing because your apparently not interested, or game playing. That's a hard one.

Oh I know. I am not very good at expressing things. I'll pick flowers for a girl. I'll cook a nice dinner. I'll go nuts when a cat walks up. But I guess i'm just missing something that lets people know I care. Maybe its my face, or the way I talk. I dunno.
I will never stop...

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2010, 07:56:06 AM »

Oh I know. I am not very good at expressing things. I'll pick flowers for a girl. I'll cook a nice dinner. I'll go nuts when a cat walks up. But I guess i'm just missing something that lets people know I care. Maybe its my face, or the way I talk. I dunno.

Mmm...yes, I'm yet to figure it out. And on top of that, everyone's different....go figure!  :P

To me, wanting to physically touch someone....just in a non sexual way....generally is a huge thing for me, and feels nice that they must mean so much that I want to touch them...

But, apparently, you have to back that up with the right facial expressions, non sarcastic comments (because they aren't as witty as you think  :P) and remember to do things like offer hospitality.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2010, 07:58:46 AM »
EXACTLY. Its like playing a tedious game. And you don't have extra lives in it. :rage:

Why can't people just take things at face value? "Oh wow how sweet he made me dinner and even pulled out the chair for me. I feel loved and beautiful."

Never enough for people.  ::)
I will never stop...

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2010, 08:03:04 AM »
EXACTLY. Its like playing a tedious game. And you don't have extra lives in it. :rage:

Why can't people just take things at face value? "Oh wow how sweet he made me dinner and even pulled out the chair for me. I feel loved and beautiful."

Never enough for people.  ::)

True.

Sorry Butterflies....your thread got taken over.  :-*

Still have probs asking you questions. Your avatar seriously disconcerts me, like it's a dead ringer for my sister  :P

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2010, 08:05:46 AM »
Your sister is hot, then eclair.  ;)
I will never stop...

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2010, 08:11:35 AM »
Your sister is hot, then eclair.  ;)

Dare I tell you who she looks like  :P A younger version of me.

In fact, my Dad still gets us mixed up and she's 18 years younger than me.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2010, 08:15:18 AM »
 ;D Lol i'm sure shes quite a lady.
I will never stop...

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2010, 08:19:41 AM »
;D Lol i'm sure shes quite a lady.

Nope, she's a heartbreaking NT bitch.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2010, 08:25:02 AM »
But don't guys ever hit on you?? If your avie is an accurate pic of how you look IRL, I'd try to get down your pants.
I'm not proud to admit it ,but that's the best offer I've had in about 6 months :-[ :-[ :-[
In the past guys would try and talk to me but I didn't know how to respond so I ended up not saying much. I've been told by people that I came accross as stuck up and not interested. I'm really nothing like that but I just don't know how to talk to people. I never thought it would be a good idea to go out with a guy I'd just met.  The relationships I have had were all set up by my friend and she explained my "eccentricities" to the guys. Even then I was just too weird and too much hard work for the relationship to last.
Since moving to N.Ireland I've lost touch with my friends and I've became very introverted. I only go places I have to go, so I don't meet anyone at all now.

She has posted pictures elsewhere...
She is really pretty.
Thanks, but that was all down to my friend. I don't look like that IRL. I've always been hopeless with clothes and fashion. Any time we were going out she'd give me a total makever. Her big sister would do my hair and my friend would dress me up in her clothes and put make-up on me. I know she was trying to turn me into her clone but it was good fun and it gave me a chance to go out and feel all normal. TBH I'm much more comfortable in tracksuit bottoms and a big loose jumper. I don't even have any nice clothes that I could wear if I wanted to.

Still have probs asking you questions. Your avatar seriously disconcerts me, like it's a dead ringer for my sister  

I'd change it but then my username wouldn't make much sense.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2010, 08:28:25 AM »
I'm not proud to admit it ,but that's the best offer I've had in about 6 months Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
In the past guys would try and talk to me but I didn't know how to respond so I ended up not saying much. I've been told by people that I came accross as stuck up and not interested. I'm really nothing like that but I just don't know how to talk to people. I never thought it would be a good idea to go out with a guy I'd just met.  The relationships I have had were all set up by my friend and she explained my "eccentricities" to the guys. Even then I was just too weird and too much hard work for the relationship to last.
Since moving to N.Ireland I've lost touch with my friends and I've became very introverted. I only go places I have to go, so I don't meet anyone at all now.

Well. Don't give up. I know how you feel, but you'll never meet anyone if you shut yourself away like that.

By the way, the pic might be altered, but its still you in it. And you're cute.  ;)
I will never stop...