Educational

Author Topic: Ask Butterfly a question  (Read 8705 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Ask Butterfly a question
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2010, 05:41:13 AM »
How do you feel about live and dead worms and slugs?  I'm fine with spiders and insects, but worms and slugs give me the creeps, especially when they're dead or injured.

I'm not bothered by them if they're outside. Worms don't bother me at all and neither would slugs if they stayed outside. What grosses me out though is occasionally in my kitchen slugs crawl out from behind the built in cooker and it looks like they're actually crawling out of the cooker. I've only seen it happen a couple of times but it did totally freak me out. I was home by myself as well so I had to remove them :sick: :sick: :sick:

I get them cruising around my kitchen too; last time I was doing some repair work in there, I found a damp, draughty hole through the wall where it's penetrated by a cold water pipe, and I've been meaning to seal it up one of these days.  I don't know if that's the only route they're using, but it's probably the main one.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2010, 07:39:50 AM »
I noticed the homosexual innuendo earlier, butterfly. Does that mean you are only interested in women?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2010, 06:31:06 PM »
I noticed the homosexual innuendo earlier, butterfly. Does that mean you are only interested in women?

I would say I'm mostly straight. I've really only had crushes on a few girls.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2010, 11:45:38 AM »

I would say I'm mostly straight. I've really only had crushes on a few girls.

I've always been in the dark about this. Does that mean that you are a bisexual? Bicurious? What exactly defines these labels anyway?
I will never stop...

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2010, 03:31:57 PM »
I've always been in the dark about this. Does that mean that you are a bisexual? Bicurious? What exactly defines these labels anyway?

I really don't know what I am at the moment. I know that I fancy guys in a pretty normal way. I love seeing them naked! I do have crushes on girls sometimes, but although these crushes are sometimes quite intense, they aren't sexual. I had a really strong crush on my best friend for years but I never felt anything seeing her naked.
I don't know anything about labels either. I only recently admitted to one of my closest relatives that I might have some gay feelings.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2010, 06:04:35 PM »

I really don't know what I am at the moment. I know that I fancy guys in a pretty normal way. I love seeing them naked! I do have crushes on girls sometimes, but although these crushes are sometimes quite intense, they aren't sexual. I had a really strong crush on my best friend for years but I never felt anything seeing her naked.
I don't know anything about labels either. I only recently admitted to one of my closest relatives that I might have some gay feelings.

This is completely foreign to me. I have always been fascinated with cartoon women with penises though, if that counts for anything.

I still cannot imagine having a relationship with the opposite sex though. I haven't even known any girls in real life that have done that. Have you had a relationship with another girl at any time in your life? (Don't worry. You're safe from prying eyes here.)
I will never stop...

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2010, 06:35:14 PM »
Have you had a relationship with another girl at any time in your life? (Don't worry. You're safe from prying eyes here.)
Never. When I lived in Scotland I knew quite a lot of people and some of them were homophobic. Because I wasn't sure what I was, I felt it was best to keep quiet about any feelings I had. I would probably lost some friends if I'd told them the truth. I'm still not sure whether I would have a proper relationship with a woman. I suppose it would depend on how I felt at the time.

I still cannot imagine having a relationship with the opposite sex though. I haven't even known any girls in real life that have done that.
That sounds kind of wierd. Do you live in some kind of big gay comune?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2010, 06:39:31 PM »
HAHAHA naw.. I kinda chalk it up to the fact that I am mostly silent in real life. I haven't actually had a lot of serious relationships at all to be honest(despite how cool I seem on the net). I'm kind of a shy geek irl.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2010, 06:43:44 PM »
Actually i'm sorry. I'm not very good with feelings to begin with. (I am trying to learn as much as I can though!) And a lot of "normal" behaviors are like second nature to me now.
I will never stop...

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2010, 06:59:26 PM »
I kinda chalk it up to the fact that I am mostly silent in real life. I haven't actually had a lot of serious relationships at all to be honest(despite how cool I seem on the net). I'm kind of a shy geek irl
I'm a total geek aswell. I've been out with 3 guys but they were all arranged by my friend, and all relationships ended before sex. I've never asked anybody out and I'm pretty sure I've never even flirted with anyone.

Actually i'm sorry. I'm not very good with feelings to begin with. (I am trying to learn as much as I can though!) And a lot of "normal" behaviors are like second nature to me now.
Not sure why you're apologizing. But if you done something wrong then no worries.

I still cannot imagine having a relationship with the opposite sex though. I haven't even known any girls in real life that have done that.
I just wasn't sure if it was a typo, or if you were really coming out of the closet.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2010, 07:04:13 PM »
I kinda chalk it up to the fact that I am mostly silent in real life. I haven't actually had a lot of serious relationships at all to be honest(despite how cool I seem on the net). I'm kind of a shy geek irl
I'm a total geek aswell. I've been out with 3 guys but they were all arranged by my friend, and all relationships ended before sex. I've never asked anybody out and I'm pretty sure I've never even flirted with anyone.

Not sure why you're apologizing. But if you done something wrong then no worries.

I just wasn't sure if it was a typo, or if you were really coming out of the closet.

Oh I see now. I meant the same sex. Lol.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2010, 07:07:08 PM »
Thats actually funny. I sensed a misunderstanding, but I missed the actual problem.
I will never stop...

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2010, 07:14:48 PM »

So, no  :penis: :anal: for you then? ;)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2010, 07:47:39 PM »

So, no  :penis: :anal: for you then? ;)

Ahaha nah.  :)

Even the dickgirl thing is like an internet thing for me. I'd never do that in real life.

I like girls, and i've had relationships before, but they ended of course. I've been told I "don't understand", I am "cold", and other things. You get the idea. I try hard though, and I would actually like to have a relationship. Just haven't been able to find the right one yet I guess.

What I was originally trying to say is that homosexuality is beyond my scope really. Sorry for the typo.  :green: I am not homophbic. I call people faggots a lot, but thats in the "you're a jerk" sense.
I will never stop...

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2010, 07:57:51 PM »
This is completely foreign to me. I have always been fascinated with cartoon women with penises though, if that counts for anything.

I suppose you liked it when Bugs Bunny dressed as a girl then?