Author Topic: beastiality case  (Read 2538 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: beastiality case
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2011, 08:17:08 AM »
I am wondering at exactly what point the person says "Damn it is boring. Nothing on TV. The forums I am on are slow and uninteresting. Can't be bothered reading a book. Don't feel like cleaning or going out and visiting. Ugh....come to think of it though, I do have a cucumber.."
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2011, 09:58:07 AM »
I am wondering at exactly what point the person says "Damn it is boring. Nothing on TV. The forums I am on are slow and uninteresting. Can't be bothered reading a book. Don't feel like cleaning or going out and visiting. Ugh....come to think of it though, I do have a cucumber.."

Indeed, the cucumber doesn't even rattle it's cage to make it's presence known.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Scrapheap

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2011, 11:03:35 AM »

Indeed, the cucumber doesn't even rattle it's cage to make it's presence known.

I wonder if anyone has tried inserting mexican jumping beans.  :dunno:

eris

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2011, 12:00:18 PM »
Im guessing that it isnt medically reported because you really wouldn't need to go to the hospital for sticking a gerbil up your ass. Most people pull it out, or if it dies up there it just decomposes.

Scrapheap

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2011, 12:11:00 PM »
Im guessing that it isnt medically reported because you really wouldn't need to go to the hospital for sticking a gerbil up your ass. Most people pull it out, or if it dies up there it just decomposes.

:notes: Lemmiwinks Oooh Lemmiwinks! :notes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sbD6czlVNU

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2018, 05:46:17 PM »
This perverted sicko from Prineville was poaching deer, then fucking the corpses!!!   :zombiefuck:

http://www.bendbulletin.com/localstate/3843936-151/convicted-in-2008-prineville-man-again-arrested-for

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2018, 01:01:40 AM »
What a sick little fuckweasel (possibly a world first occurrence for the term 'fuckweasel' or adjective 'fuckweaselery' to actually mean just that, in the literal manner.)

And It'd be impossible to fuck a mouse with a dick, not without a power drill first to put a hole there. The mouse-muff wouldn't be big enough. I have had pet mice (no I didn't shag any of them or stuff any of them up my chocolate starfish) and a pair of mouse curtains (can't call 'em 'beef curtains can we, if they are the belongings of the murine critter in question??) (rhetorical...VERY, very VERY rhetorical question that) is about 4mm long in a female mouse.

So that guy must have had a real pencil dick if he did. No, not even a pencildick, a mdagli1-dick, the size of his mom's probably, a long but narrow thing like a ballpoint pen ink tube. And its probably not very long up their either. So mdfagli obviously is a he-she with an oversized clit that just looks like a male baby on the outside and has ovaries that dropped outa his/her/both's arse ring the last time it crapped its diaper thinking IT was trolling US. Silly faggot crywanker and NT piece 'o'shyte.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.