Educational

Author Topic: Hi pretty people!!  (Read 15652 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Hi pretty people!!
« Reply #210 on: April 07, 2011, 08:50:40 PM »
I saw the devil bit before, very cute. I know you're curious about my art but I wouldn't dream of showing it to such amazing morons.

I'm guessing you don't show it to many people. Because it's never been published.

I'm guessing that's because it's not good enough :P

I know you think you're a photographer. There are one or two other photographers on this site. Why don't you show it to them? They will know if it's any good or not.

You're too kind, as I said, it's because it's shit. :laugh:

Well, yes. It's probably never been published cause it's shite :laugh:

I think the the carers at her mental asylum gave her a camera to play with, and now she thinks she's a real photographer.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #211 on: April 07, 2011, 09:59:40 PM »
You guys are so ignorant it's unbelievable.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #212 on: April 07, 2011, 10:01:46 PM »
I saw the devil bit before, very cute. I know you're curious about my art but I wouldn't dream of showing it to such amazing morons.
She said I's amasing!  :clap: :tard:

You iz amazing. Let's be buddehs.   :tard:  :autism:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #213 on: April 07, 2011, 10:02:07 PM »

You're an ignorant bitch Isabel. I got you banned from AFF :P

You're just jealous of me.

do you have a fetish for ducks ?

P7PSP

« Reply #214 on: April 07, 2011, 10:09:50 PM »

:indeed: Meadow certainly is a bitch. She claims to be an artist, but her stuff must suck because she is askeered to show it.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: April 07, 2011, 10:34:01 PM »

:indeed: Meadow certainly is a bitch. She claims to be an artist, but her stuff must suck because she is askeered to show it.

Her work is shit. I'm a real artist, and I'm far more talented, and beautiful than she will ever be. She just wants to be like me. It's really sad that she is so jealous of me. I feel so sorry for her. She was so jealous of my superior talent and beauty that she ended up being banned from AFF.

Have you posted your art? I'd love to see that. My art is on the level of Rembrandt and other great masters, believe it or not. It is rare but I'm a savant and most of these artists are said to have similar problems. It's rare so I seriously doubt you have the kind of talent I do. And quite honestly you look like you come straight from hell.

eris

« Reply #216 on: April 07, 2011, 10:35:18 PM »

do you have a fetish for ducks ?

Yes, I do. Also penguins.

Like you wanna fuck them ?

dont worry, i dont judge. I like to pee on ppl.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #217 on: April 07, 2011, 10:41:05 PM »

Her work is shit. I'm a real artist, and I'm far more talented, and beautiful than she will ever be. She just wants to be like me. It's really sad that she is so jealous of me. I feel so sorry for her. She was so jealous of my superior talent and beauty that she ended up being banned from AFF.

I feel like Odeon is missing out by not charging admission for this battle of the titans.  I want to hear again how the one is jealous of the other and who is really the most beautiful and which one is the most amazing artist the world has never seen.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #218 on: April 07, 2011, 10:45:29 PM »

Have you posted your art? I'd love to see that. My art is on the level of Rembrandt and other great masters, believe it or not. It is rare but I'm a savant and most of these artists are said to have similar problems. It's rare so I seriously doubt you have the kind of talent I do. And quite honestly you look like you come straight from hell.

1. Most artists had problems back then on top of their own personal attributes because of the poisons in the paint transferred to their mouth and also by copious amounts of drugs and Absynthe. What's your excuse?

2. Who's opinion is it that your works are of the same quality? Because if it's just YOUR opinion, then you are sounding quite delusional.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #219 on: April 07, 2011, 10:47:00 PM »

Your art is not on a level with Rembrandt. Your work is shit. My work hangs in many of the greatest art galleries in the world. I have been commisioned by some of the worlds great figures to paint and sculpt them. I have won several major literary awards and appeared on many best seller lists. I have released several critically acclaimed pop records, while also playing piano with the Berlin Syphony Orchestra. I have also modeled for some of the great designers such as Versace.
I like to keep my annonymity on these boards, and so I can't tell you of any of my works. If I showed you any of my works, then my identity would be obvious. Please find a way to stop feeling jealous of me. It is not healthy. If you try to compete with my brilliance, then you will become even more mentally unstable.

I didn't have to wait long  :autism:

It's hard being anonymous when you keep posting pictures of yourself, but at least you don't withhold your beauty from the world.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #220 on: April 07, 2011, 10:48:02 PM »

Your art is not on a level with Rembrandt. Your work is shit. My work hangs in many of the greatest art galleries in the world. I have been commisioned by some of the worlds great figures to paint and sculpt them. I have won several major literary awards and appeared on many best seller lists. I have released several critically acclaimed pop records, while also playing piano with the Berlin Syphony Orchestra. I have also modeled for some of the great designers such as Versace.
I like to keep my annonymity on these boards, and so I can't tell you of any of my works. If I showed you any of my works, then my identity would be obvious. Please find a way to stop feeling jealous of me. It is not healthy. If you try to compete with my brilliance, then you will become even more mentally unstable.

You are a devout liar and that's about all you are Sweetheart, and we all know it.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: April 07, 2011, 10:54:08 PM »

1. Most artists had problems back then on top of their own personal attributes because of the poisons in the paint transferred to their mouth and also by copious amounts of drugs and Absynthe. What's your excuse?

2. Who's opinion is it that your works are of the same quality? Because if it's just YOUR opinion, then you are sounding quite delusional.

I'm not one of those retards who thinks they're a good artist when they're not, if that's what you mean. I don't have any need whatsoever to prove anything to you fuckwits. You're an incredible, laughable joke all by yourselves and can't imagine anything beyond who you are. No mystery there folks.

P7PSP

« Reply #222 on: April 07, 2011, 10:54:39 PM »
OK. A lot of people on this site know me. Why don't you ask them if I am a liar :thumbup:
I don't know you, but you certainly seem more credible and decent than Meadow. I don't mean to damn you with faint praise in saying that.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #223 on: April 07, 2011, 11:05:14 PM »
Holy fuck. :LMAO:

I think we found ourselves (dare I say it) some lulz gold.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #224 on: April 07, 2011, 11:08:43 PM »
But wait a sec, weren't you banned from here DFG? Never mind, I don't care that much, keep at it. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.