Educational

Author Topic: How to get your assed kicked  (Read 11452 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: How to get your assed kicked
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2010, 01:19:42 PM »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2010, 02:25:03 PM »
Quote from: parts on Today at 01:44:41 PM

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. – A 16-year-old boy patronizing a Walmart store in southern New Jersey took over the public-address system and ordered black people to leave, angering customers and prompting company leaders to apologize, police said Saturday.

Police said the boy, whose name is not being released because he is a juvenile, went on the intercom at Walmart's Washington Township store Sunday evening and calmly announced: "Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now."

The teen was arrested Friday on charges of harassment and bias intimidation. Authorities said he was released to the custody of his parents; they did not know whether he had a lawyer.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100320/ap_on_bi_ge/us_wal_mart_racial_comment

This has been in the metro news in NYC area for a couple days constantly now it has gone national.  They are going to press charges and spent a lot of time tracking him down and I ask for what?  Sure it's distasteful but I can't see how it's illegal.  Walmart is within it's rights to ban him from the store but have him arrested WTF.   It was just a kid thinking he was funny I have seen kids before access the intercom and start rapping store manager quickly chasing after him.  To think they are spending money on this shit and all they do is bitch about budget cuts who much will this cost?

Quote from RB
Perfect stuff for the "how to get you ass kicked" thread.   

Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2010, 02:42:30 PM »

WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. – A 16-year-old boy patronizing a Walmart store in southern New Jersey took over the public-address system and ordered black people to leave, angering customers and prompting company leaders to apologize, police said Saturday.

Police said the boy, whose name is not being released because he is a juvenile, went on the intercom at Walmart's Washington Township store Sunday evening and calmly announced: "Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now."

The teen was arrested Friday on charges of harassment and bias intimidation. Authorities said he was released to the custody of his parents; they did not know whether he had a lawyer.

This has been in the metro news in NYC area for a couple days constantly now it has gone national.  They are going to press charges and spent a lot of time tracking him down and I ask for what?  Sure it's distasteful but I can't see how it's illegal.  Walmart is within it's rights to ban him from the store but have him arrested WTF.   It was just a kid thinking he was funny I have seen kids before access the intercom and start rapping store manager quickly chasing after him.  To think they are spending money on this shit and all they do is bitch about budget cuts who much will this cost?

Quote from RB

:agreed:

When my brother was about this same age, he got on the PA system in a grocery store and called the assistant store manager a dick.

He was asked not to come back into the store for some period of time, but nobody called the police.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2010, 05:29:25 PM »

Quote from RB

I wonder if any black people actually left the store.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2010, 05:30:17 PM »
Talking about John Wayne, did you know that the character of Optimus Prime from the 80's Transformers cartoon was based on John Wayne.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2010, 07:54:09 PM »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2010, 11:18:58 PM »
Talking about John Wayne, did you know that the character of Optimus Prime from the 80's Transformers cartoon was based on John Wayne.

My life is completed now.  :green:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2010, 11:22:55 PM »

"So, Mr. Syndicalheap, now that your life is complete, what are you gonna do next?"

"I'm going to Disney World!"  :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Scrapheap

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2010, 11:28:53 PM »

"So, Mr. Syndicalheap, now that your life is complete, what are you gonna do next?"

pfft!!!

I used to live 3 miles away from Disneyland for 5 years. I never went ONCE!!!  :yawn:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2010, 11:33:08 PM »

pfft!!!

I used to live 3 miles away from Disneyland for 5 years. I never went ONCE!!!  :yawn:

I wouldn't have gone either. I never particularly wanted to go as a child.  :P

People forget.

Scrapheap

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2010, 11:38:12 PM »
There's so much more to do in Orange County besides go to Disneyland. Dismalland is for tourists. The locals know better places to go.  ;)

I loved a lot of the "old dowtown" areas in Fullerton, City of Orange, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, etc... There's some good dive bars out there too.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2010, 11:42:55 PM »
There's so much more to do in Orange County besides go to Disneyland. Dismalland is for tourists. The locals know better places to go.  ;)

I loved a lot of the "old dowtown" areas in Fullerton, City of Orange, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, etc... There's some good dive bars out there too.

I'd :plus: you for "Dismalland," but I don't think you'd like that.  :zoinks:

*buys you a round in one of those dive bars instead*

There you are! ----->  :fiveshots:

People forget.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2010, 12:52:35 AM »

I saw an opportunity to divulge some built up useless information and I took it.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2010, 01:00:23 AM »
We have a john wayne street downtown.  :o

Where do you live??

Lol indiana.

Zere iss no "Lol" listed in towns and cities of Indiana. Vat's up viz dat?  ???

(Kidding! Kidding!  No need to clarify!)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2010, 10:54:03 AM »
A lot of people say Lance is a gay name, and thats my name.

Nobody ever picked on me for that though. I got a few noogies for being short, and for looking like a girl when I was a kid. But not my name.  :zoinks:

Logan is more gay than Lance IMO.

Who's Logan?  :snowman:
Wolverine lawl
:P   Internets are super serious.