Author Topic: OH GOD!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE OF WALMART!!!!  (Read 2505 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
OH GOD!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE OF WALMART!!!!
« on: March 06, 2010, 11:30:46 PM »
 :spitscreen:

HAHAGHAAGAGA! am I going to hell or what?

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=10922
Park.

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
Park.

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
Re: OH GOD!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE OF WALMART!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 12:16:32 AM »
Right next to the bananas! Hhahahhaha!

Park.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 04:25:59 AM »
Fuck, where have you been? But yeah, good place for a laugh or at least a WTF.

TheoK

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 04:54:16 AM »
But they have nice prices. I read that you can buy an electrical coffee mill for $8 there. Here it would cost at least $20.

And they used to sell ammo. Food stores in Europe haven't sold ammo for about 100 years. Not that it would make a difference with the gun laws we have now but anyway. :arrr:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 10:44:54 AM »
But they have nice prices. I read that you can buy an electrical coffee mill for $8 there. Here it would cost at least $20.

And they used to sell ammo. Food stores in Europe haven't sold ammo for about 100 years. Not that it would make a difference with the gun laws we have now but anyway. :arrr:

I'm pretty sure that the Walmart here sells ammo.

TheoK

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 11:07:04 AM »
BRAVE!

That coward Michael Moore made some mall stop selling ammo, though.

In Sweden we can only buy pellet gun ammo at the mall.  ::)

Osensitive1

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 01:03:12 PM »

Price depends on location. In smaller towns without much competition, Wal-Mart offers much better deals which drive the other small local business owners into the ground. In heavily populated areas where you can also find near by other stores like Target, K-Mart, Costco, and smaller corporate brand stores which specifically sell shoes, clothes, office supplies, or housewares, etc... the prices aren't that different.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 01:13:34 PM by Osensitive1 »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 02:10:23 PM »

Some don't some do.  Hunting season they have shotgun rounds here and I think 22 cal
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 10:21:57 PM »
at what price?

they don't give their employees livable wages so they feed off the government dole....which my tax dollars pay for.

they also teach their employees how to get free medical from the state....also, my tax dollars.

it cost more in the long run to shop at walmart than a place that gives their employees livable wages and copay medical benefits.

don't get me started on how they have forced manufacturers to take jobs to countries where slave labour is acceptable just to meettheir  demand to keep prices low.
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 02:16:18 AM »
at what price?

they don't give their employees livable wages so they feed off the government dole....which my tax dollars pay for.

they also teach their employees how to get free medical from the state....also, my tax dollars.

it cost more in the long run to shop at walmart than a place that gives their employees livable wages and copay medical benefits.

don't get me started on how they have forced manufacturers to take jobs to countries where slave labour is acceptable just to meettheir  demand to keep prices low.

We have the same system in Sweden - plus livable wages. Yet a coffee mill is 2½ times as expensive in the cheapest place here.

The state won't lower the taxes just because people have livable wages - the state doesn't function that way. The state just grows and grows and never retreats - because the majority never says "enough!".

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 03:39:08 PM »
Crikey, what a site. I kept looking at page after page in sheer voyeuristic fascination. I guess it serves its function pretty well, which is to make the rest of us feel like we're reasonably sane and normal by comparison. Most outrageous caption (with a photo of a heavily-pregnant woman): "No she isn't shopping; the cold section just has really fresh placenta."  :o

Scrapheap

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 05:01:40 PM »

Walmart used to sell guns too, and even here in California! There was some bullshit tha happened that made them stop selling guns though, I forgot what it was.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2010, 05:13:29 PM »

Walmart used to sell guns too, and even here in California! There was some bullshit tha happened that made them stop selling guns though, I forgot what it was.

Kmart near my house still has some
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2010, 05:19:50 PM »
at what price?

don't get me started on how they have forced manufacturers to take jobs to countries where slave labour is acceptable just to meettheir  demand to keep prices low.
electronic items and I guess other  items also , are made special for walmart. Something or things in that item are going to be not the best quality. Never buy a computer from walmart.