Author Topic: I'm too sexy for your questions....  (Read 4491 times)

MrJones

Re: I'm too sexy for your questions....
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2006, 09:34:53 AM »
well the other pussies aren't as good as mine :P

but you wouldn't know that would you?
or he, but soon enough, though, maybe???

yes we hope we well learn the secrets of my pussy soon enough.

Listening to you talk about it makes my mouth water, my love. I ache for the moment that you open the gates of eternity to my shaft of light.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 09:36:08 AM »
but i have only slept with the lady that iu am married to for the past ten years.  we have been married for nine.
i am disease free.

unless you are thinking about diseases of the mind as well!
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 09:36:29 AM »
well the other pussies aren't as good as mine :P

but you wouldn't know that would you?
or he, but soon enough, though, maybe???

yes we hope we well learn the secrets of my pussy soon enough.

Listening to you talk about it makes my mouth water, my love. I ache for the moment that you open the gates of eternity to my shaft of light.

Man, I really am going to have to smite you for that  :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 09:43:06 AM »
why did you smite him for that? ??? :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2006, 09:44:54 AM »

You really have to ask?  :laugh:   I guess I'm just not really into all that 'romantic' shit- I'd much rather get straight down to the fucking  :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2006, 09:46:34 AM »
fuck me hard, and often, wench!
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2006, 09:48:27 AM »
fuck me hard, and often, wench!

I'm game whenever you are, stud  :-*

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2006, 09:49:21 AM »
i like romance. it's sexy. :)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2006, 09:50:30 AM »

Only if its not cheesy  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2006, 09:52:01 AM »

but its worthless when you are fucking.  you'll find out, soon enough, what i mean.
romance is fine from accross the dinner table, but not ontop of it. :o
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2006, 10:00:28 AM »
Anyway- I'm sure MrJones can handly a little bit of friendly joking, we all think he's cool anyway or you wouldn't be with him  :)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2006, 10:02:54 AM »
yes, ditto.

i like him.  if he keeps up the good work then i will love hi, shortly.
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2006, 07:21:21 PM »
Welcome to Intensity2at least somebody finds You sexy.
Guardian of the Empire

MrJones

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 12:24:06 AM »

You really have to ask?  :laugh:   I guess I'm just not really into all that 'romantic' shit- I'd much rather get straight down to the fucking  :P

Believe me....the first time we're together and MillaPill gives me the a-ok...I'm gonna switch quickly from sappy and romantic to...well...here's a little of sample of how it's gonna go..the names have been changed to protect the vanilla.

(excerpt from "I Come From Fargo", by MrJones)

While this was occurring, he opened the glass front of the cabinet and switched the receiver on. Providence beamed, as providence often does on new lovers. As he repeated his passionate treatment of her left foot on the right, the DJ on the local classic rock station said in low voice almost too reminiscent of Jim Ladd.

“And now for tonight’s classic album review, uninterrupted for your listening pleasure is Led Zeppelin’s, ”Physical Graffitti”.”

David heard Leentje’s soft exclamation, “Whoa,” as the album’s first song, “Custard Pie”, began. He kissed the inside of her right thigh, and reached for the pillow. He placed the pillow against her bottom, and she raised her hips knowingly. He slid the pillow beneath her ass and put his arms under her thighs, rolling his wrists over the top, pulling her quivering pussy closer. Her knees were bent, the skin pulled tight across her kneecaps. David sucked the top of her right knee, and slid his hand into the fold behind. The skin behind her knee was hot and moist, responding as if it were her sex. His eyes were open, and he was staring at her breasts. They rose above the flatlands of her belly, twin cones of pleasure with milk chocolate snow cover near the summit. Her dark pink nipples shot upward like a volcanic eruption. When he was able to peel his eyes from her tits he extended his tongue as far as he could, and let it ride solo down  the inside of her thigh, while his left thumb massaged the spot  on her left leg that is no longer thigh, but not quite vagina. His tongue reached the corresponding soft spot on her right leg, where he stayed till the short break between “Custard Pie”, and “The Rover”. The sensory mix of spring flowers and foreplay teamed with Zeppelin’s raw sexual energy, David’s growing lust, and Leentje’s freely flowing juices encased them in a fog of pheromones. David kissed her clit, and left a circle of a dozen kisses around the opening to her tunnel of love, and then he slid his tongue inside her.

“Ohhhhhh baby.”

She moaned, straining with everything she had to help him to as much of her depth as he could find. David mashed his face into her dripping pussy and she writhed and rammed in time to the music through the end of “The Rover”, and the entire, 8 minute plus, “In My Time Of Dying”. Then he quickly pulled back for breath and took the lead, sucking the entirety of her pulsing clitoris in his mouth, and sliding a finger inside her as before. She pulled his hair with one hand, and pinched and tugged at her own nipples with the other. They rocked hard, rhythmically hard to the heavy metal thrashing of Led Zeppelin, and she came again halfway through “Trampled Underfoot”. She sat bolt upright in the middle of her orgasm and pushed David's face away from her pussy. Her hair was sweaty and tangled, and she had a frenzied look in her eyes. She slid down off the cabinet, and put her hands on his shoulders, pushing him roughly to his back. She stood over him.

“Leentje... Leentje... what’s wrong?”

He thought she might actually gone over some orgasmic plane of existence of which he was unaware.

She fell to her knees to the right of him.

“Nothing David, absolutely fucking nothing”

She practically tore his boxer briefs from his body. She bent and quickly kissed his cock once as the fifth song on disc on of “Physical Graffiti” finished. She straddled him.

“Just FUCK ME.”

The pulsing opening beats of Kashmir hit as she slammed herself full force onto his erection DA ..DA..DA...DA.. DA.. DA...DA...DA....DA... They picked up the rhythm, his hands went to her tits. She grabbed his right hand with her left, and began biting and sucking his fingers. Her right hand went to her clit, and they fucked, and fucked, and fucked. She bounced up and down on him like a pogo stick with a gyroscope. The growled at each other like mad dogs, as she pumped harder and harder, faster and faster. Her head thrashed about, spit flying from the frothed corners of her mouth. “Kashmir” ended, she rode him still. He reached around her back and turned them over roughly. Her legs stayed in the air. David supported himself by extending his arms on top of hers, holding her down as he plunged his cock in to her again and again and again.

“Yes...yes......yes....yes.....fuck....me....fuck.....me.”

Sweat dripped shamelessly off his chin on to her, and still he pounded her. A half missed stroke gave them good excuse to disengage long enoug for her to quickly turn over onto her stomach and pull her knees under her. She pointed her swollen cunt at him and he drilled it like a diamond bit going for oil....deeper.... deeper faster, harder.... the both began to growl again.

“Give.... it....TO.....Me... David.”

Bam Bam Bam Bam, his thighs pounding her ass like a jackhammer in concrete.

“Ah Ah Ah.....Fill me with cum David....oh god....come with.....me......NOW!!!!!”

And cum he did, ribbon after silky silver ribbon filling her pussy till it oozed back out around the sides of his cock as he continued to pound and pound at her.

Scuse me...I need a smoke.

MrJones

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 12:31:24 AM »

As do I, my love. My manhood throbs with delight, engorged with raspberry tinted pulsing veins of desire. My eyes burn for the sight of your perfect breasts and your swollen stiff red button of passion. I long to kiss your lips for a dozen eternities, to suckle your tits for the eons of a thousand dimensions, to bury my face in your pure, unspoiled lust for the millions of death and rebirths it will take to please you.

And more than all that...I just want to fuck your brains out. >:D