Author Topic: Long time Tim Tex/Toad hater.  (Read 6893 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Long time Tim Tex/Toad hater.
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2010, 05:48:39 PM »
I didn't know you have gone back to the forum Scrapheap.

I go back from time to time with a new sockpuppet.

It seems I get banned everytime I mention the fact that I'm posting on WP with a sock. The mods over there read these boards, go looking for my sock and ban me.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2010, 06:00:24 PM »

It seems I get banned everytime I mention the fact that I'm posting on WP with a sock. The mods over there read these boards, go looking for my sock and ban me.

Maybe if you don't mention the sock's name, it will be different this time.

Or maybe whoever that mod was is demodded now.

Scrapheap

« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2010, 09:32:26 PM »

Maybe if you don't mention the sock's name, it will be different this time.

Or maybe whoever that mod was is demodded now.

I haven't mentioned my socks names the last few times, but yes, it probably was sinsboldly who banned me.  ;)

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2010, 05:47:27 AM »
I got my first PM as League Girl from a mod for saying blindspot was misleading with his thread title. It wasn't a warning or anything. Seesh I didn't know saying that would be an attack or anything. Even auntblabby misunderstood his title.

Just how is saying someone's title was misleading a bad thing?

Really?  That does seem rather nit-picky, though I don't know that I would hold up Auntblabby as a shining example of comprehension, I've seen some pretty broad comments go right over his head.  I just got my Dox47 account restored over there and have dived right back into the PPR fray with nary a word, maybe they still have some resentment towards you over that whole getting Sins demodded thing.  Then again I never received any PMs prior to my own ban, there certainly does seem to be a real lack of consistency over there.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2010, 06:35:43 PM »
I got my first PM as League Girl from a mod for saying blindspot was misleading with his thread title. It wasn't a warning or anything. Seesh I didn't know saying that would be an attack or anything. Even auntblabby misunderstood his title.

Just how is saying someone's title was misleading a bad thing?

Really?  That does seem rather nit-picky, though I don't know that I would hold up Auntblabby as a shining example of comprehension, I've seen some pretty broad comments go right over his head.  I just got my Dox47 account restored over there and have dived right back into the PPR fray with nary a word, maybe they still have some resentment towards you over that whole getting Sins demodded thing.  Then again I never received any PMs prior to my own ban, there certainly does seem to be a real lack of consistency over there.

I think blindspot had an issue with what I said about him so he reported me to Maku. So he PMed me asking me a question about what is my post supposed to mean and I told him and he told me it was wrong to say that and an apology be appropriate. Blindspot didn't tell me he didn't report me to the mods so I assume he did or else he would have said he didn't when I told him I know he probably did.

Oh did you know I am responsible for getting her demodded? Word sure spreads so you probably knew this since you knew about mods being demodded and sins too. Now it looks like she is trying to sic Alex now with her posts by saying things about him such as "he comes back every three years to get money and leaves again and has the mods take over." Not her exact words. 

And there is someone there with the name sinsyokka and I thought if that was her sock puppet but apparently not. She is neighbors of one of my WP friends and he confirmed it. But she has horrible spelling it's hard to read so I put her on block. She probably has dyslexia. Her posts are very short too. I have nothing against her, very bad spelling is like fingernails on a  chalkboard for me and I know she probably can't help it. I read them when I want to. I am not forced to catch a glimpse of them.

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2010, 05:21:58 PM »
Am I the only one that wants to slap Tim Tex every time he makes a "Welcome to WP!" post to inflate his post count and bitches about being a misunderstood christian?  And yes, I will talk about TimTex here, because even though WP is a lame site, there are a lot of good people on there and I don't want to get banned for offending a 30 year old man-boy.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2010, 12:24:52 AM »
I get annoyed by those posts as well and his "(insert number here) posts" threads. He like does it every 1,000 posts. He used to do it like every 100 posts or every 500.

Oh and time to use firefox and install greasesmonkey and block his posts.

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2010, 08:03:50 PM »
Not to mention, "I don't want to date an asexual girl."  Well newsflash Tim, no woman wants to have sex with you.

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2010, 08:10:43 PM »
I sent TimTex a private message saying "Welcome to WP!"

Scrapheap

« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2010, 10:06:03 PM »
So looks like Tim_Tex finally showed his true colours:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt121862.html

How did Tim_Tex not get banned for that?? I sneeze the wrong way and I get banned.  ::)

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2010, 11:05:04 PM »
No he didn't, but he should.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2010, 12:35:54 AM »

I lol'd. I see he recognises the "exploitation of a insecure person" as a strategy. Too bad he's not intelligent or smooth enough to actually use that to get a clingy girlfriend at least. :zoinks:

Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2010, 08:59:16 AM »

I lol'd. I see he recognises the "exploitation of a insecure person" as a strategy. Too bad he's not intelligent or smooth enough to actually use that to get a clingy girlfriend at least. :zoinks:

I'm grateful for the link...it's good for me to remember, should I ever even attempt the dating thing. I am most attracted to kindness, and now I see how easily I could be played for a fool. Just lovely.  :thumbdn:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2010, 09:01:41 AM »

I'm grateful for the link...it's good for me to remember, should I ever even attempt the dating thing. I am most attracted to kindness, and now I see how easily I could be played for a fool. Just lovely.  :thumbdn:
Not everyone is an ass like TT you just have to be careful
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2010, 09:21:51 AM »

Not everyone is an ass like TT you just have to be careful

How can you distinguish genuine kindness amid all the manipulations out there?  ???
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"