Educational

Author Topic: What drugs are you on?  (Read 11945 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What drugs are you on?
« Reply #390 on: March 24, 2016, 11:25:04 PM »
French toast with maple syrup.

I will be high for a while....
That sounds delicious. I don't get sugar highs though.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #391 on: March 25, 2016, 01:33:49 AM »
Coffee.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #392 on: August 04, 2016, 02:17:45 PM »
Crystal meth, morphine sulfate, oxycodone, gabapentin, nicotine from an E-cig, and nicotine+MAOIs from tobacco smoke, cyclizine, ondansetron, pantoprazole, a heavy dose of chlormethiazole, going to make some dipropionyl and possibly dibenzoylmorphine later. Tizanidine and clonidine.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #393 on: August 05, 2016, 04:29:23 AM »
Nothing. Dex has worn off.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #394 on: August 05, 2016, 05:24:00 AM »
alcohol
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #395 on: August 05, 2016, 09:47:07 PM »
Beer. :beergrin:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #396 on: August 06, 2016, 03:54:49 PM »
The usual meds, plus a shot of the ice from that synthesis the other week, plus any active products other than meth from the experimental synthesis. Should be wide eyed and bushy tailed so to speak, enough to finish the workup and extract anything remaining in the mother liquors.  At any rate the stuff is effective. If the ether pseudoephedroxypseudoephedrine or its ephedrine counterpart due to racemization before/during formation of the diether then it too must be an active stimulant.

Odeon-you reminded me, I still have that bottle of guinness brewer's special in the fridge, been there unopened for a couple of weeks now. Only got the one but it'll be lovely and frosty by now:) just as beer should be.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #397 on: August 12, 2016, 06:38:28 AM »
Crystal meth, morphine sulfate, oxycodone, gabapentin, nicotine from an E-cig, and nicotine+MAOIs from tobacco smoke, cyclizine, ondansetron, pantoprazole, a heavy dose of chlormethiazole, going to make some dipropionyl and possibly dibenzoylmorphine later. Tizanidine and clonidine.

Holy shit.  You mentioned memory problems.  Cause and effect, perhaps?  :-\
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #398 on: August 12, 2016, 06:39:20 AM »
  Caffeine :coffee: and Strattera.

People forget.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #399 on: August 12, 2016, 06:19:29 PM »
Adderall and it seemed to hit me particularly hard today :spaz:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #400 on: August 12, 2016, 11:24:15 PM »
Well possibly CBC. The gabapentin and some of the stomach meds (as antimuscarinics, known for impairing memory) are the ones I most suspect, However what I think, if the gabapentin isn't a direct and mostly culprit, then I think they would be making it worse rather than being the root cause. Because the problems started before the meds. Cause and effect dictates that they cannot have been causing problems before they were instituted.

The meth, that is an occasional thing. Might do some today or tomorrow, but otherwise this week haven't touched the stuff once, for example. I just do it as and when really.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #401 on: August 17, 2016, 06:03:33 AM »
Oxy, morphine, chlormethiazole, tizanidine, clonidine, (pramipexole...I think at least, can't remember if I took it or not) and just took my GI meds, some extra gaviscon and my gabapentin.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #402 on: February 11, 2017, 05:41:55 PM »
  Caffeine has long since worn off.  :jaded:

People forget.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #403 on: February 27, 2017, 01:48:11 PM »
Chlormethiazole, oxycodone, chlormethiazole and the stomach/anti-ulcer med cimetidine and another stomach drug, the PPI pantoprazole (this decreases acid production in the stomach)
3,6-dibutyrylmorphine, and if it counts, sugar, lots of sugar after buying 6-7 packets of jelly babies and a couple of bags of bubblegum flavour 'squashies'

Bought two different brands of jelly babies, the traditional bassets ones, the ones with the dry powdery coating of powdered sugar, and the un-dusted haribo brand, I'm still making my mind up about which I like best, although I like the texture of the sugar-dusted ones better, the basset's ones, I think the haribo ones have more flavour in the different colored ones.

Quite a lot more actually. In both kinds though I like the black and green jelly babies more than the rest though.  And whilst the blackcurrant flavour in both are the scarcest (always seems like with any mixed flavours of jelly/gummy candies there are always less of the black ones than any other kind, its the same with rowentree's fruit pastilles, and other brands for that matter) Which annoys me, since the ones there are least of are my favourite, and the ones there are second to least of, always seem to be the lime/lemon and lime flavour green ones. Why is it that my favourite ones have to be the ones the buggers put the least amount of in per bag
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 01:56:29 PM by Lestat »

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #404 on: February 27, 2017, 02:09:49 PM »
Topped up another 60-80mg oxy, part up the nose, and some down the hatch. The former being in order to have some absorb faster and get working within minutes, plus a small additional dose of morphine. About to go take some clonidine, since I feel a hint of physical stimulation and that will make sure that it isn't the beginning of any overloading, and if its not, then no harm done. Going to take some nitrazepam as well (a benzo sedative-hypnotic) although I'm only going to take either 1/4 or 1/2  of a 5mg tablet, since I don't want it to put me to sleep, just to relax me, since I want to get back to my fallout II game. Got a gangland murder to solve.

Think I might take 1/4, let it go to work and if I don't feel too sleepy then take the rest of the half, not going to take a full one, since my antiseizure med is a strong sedative-hypnotic, although i am used to it enough not to just fall straight asleep with only it, but adding the benzo, a full pill will quite definitely make me fall asleep at my keyboard pretty quickly.

Just had 4x0.18mg pramipexole as well (a dopamine receptor agonist, mostly used for parkinsons disease, but also for restless leg syndrome. I take it for a mixture of the latter and I find it helps with general restlessness.)

Not sure whether I can get away with taking any zanaflex (tizanidine, the muscle relaxant related to clonidine that I take for the usually unceasing severe spasm in my leg) since that too is REALLY strongly sedating, or can be. Might skip the clonidine and just take that, after seeing how things go with the nitrazepam, since both tizanidine and clonidine work in very similar ways, as alpha-2 adrenergic autoreceptor agonists (an autoreceptor is one that senses levels of its target neurotransmitter and if too low, or an antagonist is taken, increases release of that neurotransmitter and if too high, it effectively acts as a sensor for excessive levels of neurotransmitter release and acts as a negative feedback mechanism, the higher the neurotramsitter levels binding the autoreceptor the less neurotransmitter gets released, so they serve as a way of keeping it from going runaway and preventing excessive transmitter release, artificial agonists of autoreceptors like clonidine, tizanidine, xylazine etc. essentially trick the body into thinking there is too much of the neurotransmitter to whichever autoreceptor type they bind and activate, without that being the case, so as to drop levels below normal. I find that clonidine and tizanidine both, as well as the expected effect of dropping blood pressure and muscle relaxation, really help deal with and often prevent overloading of the autie kind. And help me sleep, cutting out excessive physical stimulation from any unfiltered background sensory input; overloads suck ass and nobody wants one, me included, and I find both clonidine and tizanidine (the latter is much more of a strong muscle relaxer but AFAIK less effective as a hypotensive, but otherwise seems stronger on an effects basis although much less so on a per weight basis compared with clonidine, the latter being active in the 10s to hundreds of mcg range, whilst the tizanidine comes in 2 and 4mg tablets, I'm scripted the 4mg ones, 5x a day, although I vary it a little either way depending on how bad the cramping is in my messed up leg, and if I'm overloaded, will take a couple more, which often as not, helps either stop it before it properly starts, or prevent it altogether. At the very worst, it helps alleviate the intensity of it.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 02:32:37 PM by Lestat »