Educational

Author Topic: it used to be that....  (Read 6863 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: it used to be that....
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2010, 04:30:53 AM »
Callaway is not a saint. Bint is not a saint. Odeon is not a saint. McLovin is not a saint. I am certainly not a saint.

We're all doing the best we can with what we have. Can we agree on that or just keep shitting on each other?

Not fancying a Lit lovefest?

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2010, 08:18:03 AM »
Callaway is not a saint. Bint is not a saint. Odeon is not a saint. McLovin is not a saint. I am certainly not a saint.

We're all doing the best we can with what we have. Can we agree on that or just keep shitting on each other?

Not fancying a Lit lovefest?

:laugh:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2010, 11:05:41 AM »

not sure if i, odeon, or callaway have been taking a shit on anyone
Misunderstood.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2010, 11:58:46 AM »
ever hear of metaphors,McLovin?  :P
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2010, 01:35:58 PM »
I'm a fallen saint. :orly:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2010, 02:01:37 PM »
ever hear of metaphors,McLovin?  :P
i live in a simile world
Misunderstood.

Blasted

« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2010, 03:05:53 PM »

Yeah especially since you haven't been present for most of the drama or the beginnings of it either  ::)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2010, 03:12:53 PM »

Yeah especially since you haven't been present for most of the drama or the beginnings of it either  ::)
that is exactly why i am remaining neutral and formulating my arguments based upon those given.  ;D
Misunderstood.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2010, 02:50:19 AM »

that is exactly why i am remaining neutral and formulating my arguments based upon those given.  ;D

I thought of doing that but decided instead to  :popcorn:

Scrapheap

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2010, 01:30:35 AM »
fuck.. I missed some fun here. Oh well.  :wanker: