Author Topic: it used to be that....  (Read 6866 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: it used to be that....
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2010, 02:18:46 PM »
:lol:

I do agree with some things on there.  I can't call Soph a "he".  She could change her mind tommorrow, and want to be called a girl again.  Can you refer to me as "she" if I have me in drag as my avatar?

huh? I think I've always been pretty open about my being trans. Why would I suddenly decide I want to be called a girl? ???

Does your mother know about you being transgendered yet?
this seems like a sneeky way of asking a specific question.  :police:
Misunderstood.

Blasted

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2010, 02:30:46 PM »

I do agree with some things on there.  I can't call Soph a "he".  She could change her mind tommorrow, and want to be called a girl again.  Can you refer to me as "she" if I have me in drag as my avatar?

huh? I think I've always been pretty open about my being trans. Why would I suddenly decide I want to be called a girl? ???

I think Callaway is concerned about Soph's mother because she worries that she's a crap parent to her own kid  :-\

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2010, 02:34:13 PM »

I think Callaway is concerned about Soph's mother because she worries that she's a crap parent to her own kid  :-\
this you thinking again?

i thought that we already talked about that.
Misunderstood.

Blasted

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2010, 02:41:25 PM »

this you thinking again?

Sorry.

I know Callaway is a crap parent  :2thumbsup:

Otherwise why would she spend so much time on an internet forum whilst having a severely autistic child?  :-\

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2010, 02:45:07 PM »

Otherwise why would she spend so much time on an internet forum whilst having a severely autistic child?  :-\
how can you know that for certain.  you don't know nor live in her situation.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2010, 05:23:37 PM »

this you thinking again?

Sorry.

A low blow, Bint.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2010, 05:25:15 PM »

I don't mean it like that.  I just think it only counts once you've had the operation.  I'm not gonna hunt you down and burn you on a stake or anything.  But its just how I see it.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2010, 05:26:10 PM »
you must have the midas touch.  what is your secret?

I'm a phenom
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Blasted

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2010, 05:26:31 PM »

this you thinking again?

Sorry.

A low blow, Bint.

Nothing others hadn't tried on me or Soph before  :thumbup:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2010, 05:28:42 PM »

I don't mean it like that.  I just think it only counts once you've had the operation.  I'm not gonna hunt you down and burn you on a stake or anything.  But its just how I see it.

Fair enough. People can view me as whatever they want obviously. I just thought you were trying to make out I'm just some confused kid changing their mind all the time or something

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2010, 05:31:41 PM »
intensity was a board based in free speech.  with this privelage comes those that will obviously abuse said rights.  but it was up to the community to police each other.  members would call other members out for abusing the privelage.  and they would demand that others back up their claims.

what happened?

I never saw this place as a free speech site. It was always more about enabling the spazzes. Sure, free speech is a part of it but usually that comes at a cost, and there's no actual free speech, anyway. Which you probably know.

In the end, I2 is what its members make it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2010, 05:33:37 PM »

this you thinking again?

Sorry.

A low blow, Bint.

You go right on trying to justify your comments then.  ::)

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2010, 05:34:07 PM »
No, but I don't see how someone can say "ok, i'm a boy"  when they were born a girl, and still are, physically.  But I can't be bothered to discuss it anway.

Blasted

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2010, 05:38:40 PM »

this you thinking again?

Sorry.

A low blow, Bint.

You go right on trying to justify your comments then.  ::)

I'm not justifying them since Les or anyone else ever had to  :thumbup:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2010, 05:39:31 PM »
So what did you just do?

- Albert Einstein