Educational

Author Topic: Fuck off noob  (Read 7956 times)

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Fuck off noob
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2010, 07:27:21 AM »
Black and white thinkers suck because they don't ever listen to other people, they are arrogant, narrow minded and ignorant, they don't ever want to be corrected, they argue with you until you agree with them, they don't shut up until you agree and they shove it in your face. I had an ex like that and my other ex was very ignorant and shallow, judgmental, never listened to me when I correct him. He was just stupid. My dad even has a cousin who is black and white and ugh she is so judgmental and always thinks she's right. She makes a false assumption and she won't want to hear your side of the story or when you try and correct her because she says she doesn't need to hear your hearsay or excuse. My mom says she thinks like an aspie but no way do I think like her and I'm the one with the condition. So that's why I'm a black and white hater.

If you are this above, you do suck.

I don't think I'm one of those.
The reason that statement amused me was because "black and white thinkers suck" is a black and white statement. I inferred irony based on the fact that in a review I once read of Star Wars III, the reviewer pointed out that (to paraphrase) Lucas proves he can't write dialogue for toffee when he has Obi Wan say "only a Sith thinks in absolutes", which is in itself an absolute (end paraphrase). I started seeing that kind of ironic paradox in a lot of places after I read that. I'd never have noticed it on my own. :LOL:

Aw thanks!  :laugh:  Now I'm going to be seeing it in a lot of places as well.  :P

Welcome here, Grey Area.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2010, 10:20:58 AM »
 :bunny: :bunny:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2010, 10:45:06 AM »
Black and white thinkers suck.

Do I fail the "literal thinking at all times with no variation or flexibility at all EVARRRR" test if I find that statement amusing? :LOL:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU- is there any way to stop it doing that?

Black and white thinkers suck because they don't ever listen to other people, they are arrogant, narrow minded and ignorant, they don't ever want to be corrected, they argue with you until you agree with them, they don't shut up until you agree and they shove it in your face. I had an ex like that and my other ex was very ignorant and shallow, judgmental, never listened to me when I correct him. He was just stupid. My dad even has a cousin who is black and white and ugh she is so judgmental and always thinks she's right. She makes a false assumption and she won't want to hear your side of the story or when you try and correct her because she says she doesn't need to hear your hearsay or excuse. My mom says she thinks like an aspie but no way do I think like her and I'm the one with the condition. So that's why I'm a black and white hater.

So basically you're whining about people who are not under your control? You hate people that can't be convinced of a bunch of bullshit and tend to think for themselves? Yeah.. so do politicians and people with money. Alex hates people like that too.  ::)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2010, 01:21:39 PM »
Alex is a sheep farmer.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2010, 01:25:25 PM »
Alex is a sheep farmer.

Alex is a pussy and an attention whore. I'm surprised WP hasn't been destroyed.
I will never stop...

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2010, 01:33:17 PM »
There's too many simpleton's supporting him.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2010, 01:34:43 PM »
There's too many simpleton's supporting him.

Yes the power of dumbasses in large groups is actually quite formidible.
I will never stop...

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2010, 02:07:09 PM »

Do I fail the "literal thinking at all times with no variation or flexibility at all EVARRRR" test if I find that statement amusing? :LOL:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

So basically you're whining about people who are not under your control? You hate people that can't be convinced of a bunch of bullshit and tend to think for themselves? Yeah.. so do politicians and people with money. Alex hates people like that too.  ::)

It's not about that. Everyone hates people who argue with you till you agree with them and they don't shut up. Even aspies hate those kind of people. My dad's cousin was hard to get a long with, even my parents had troubles with her and my uncle. My ex on the other hand, everyone says he was an asshole.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2010, 03:22:07 PM »

It's not about that. Everyone hates people who argue with you till you agree with them and they don't shut up. Even aspies hate those kind of people. My dad's cousin was hard to get a long with, even my parents had troubles with her and my uncle. My ex on the other hand, everyone says he was an asshole.

Oh I see. I thought you were trying to argue with ME until I agreed with you.  :green: No, if someone doesn't agree with me? I really don't give a shit and just move on usually.
I will never stop...

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2010, 05:05:08 PM »
Oh great, fucking spastics greet the fucking spastic.

Hello you mong, welcome to the special school.

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2010, 05:16:54 PM »
Spazzes spazzing spazzes. It's the same everywhere I go. :LOL:

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 05:19:06 PM by Grey Area »
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2010, 05:18:36 PM »
Want to pull your penis while I rape the neighbour's dog? WHARL!! :autism:

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2010, 05:56:05 PM »
Want to pull your penis while I rape the neighbour's dog? WHARL!! :autism:

How would you know if you were raping it? The dog could be consenting for all you know.
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2010, 06:33:32 PM »
Hi Grey Area.

:welcome:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder