Educational

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 6753 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: New Member
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2010, 04:36:54 PM »
Dropped it to discus in the staff-room. I will get back to you Skyblue. And will have to get back on AFF once it has been discussed too. Because I have mentioned there that I could not find pre-emptive banning of former AFF members.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2010, 04:47:10 PM »
Dropped it to discus in the staff-room. I will get back to you Skyblue. And will have to get back on AFF once it has been discussed too. Because I have mentioned there that I could not find pre-emptive banning of former AFF members.
Several AFF members including myself are hoping  for renconciliation for any problems between the 2 groups. After this length of time I cant see why there should be any problems. Thats just me though.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2010, 04:56:18 PM »
Several AFF members including myself are hoping  for renconciliation for any problems between the 2 groups. After this length of time I cant see why there should be any problems. Thats just me though.
I totally agree with you. And that is about the content of what I dropped in the staff-room. I really thought the pre-emptive bans had not been taken over to the new place. You did not show up as banned, where as people who were banned on the pro-board version of spectrumites did show up as banned. Now I delved through all the logs, and saw your name turning up indeed.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2010, 05:02:07 PM »
I totally agree with you. And that is about the content of what I dropped in the staff-room. I really thought the pre-emptive bans had not been taken over to the new place. You did not show up as banned, where as people who were banned on the pro-board version of spectrumites did show up as banned. Now I delved through all the logs, and saw your name turning up indeed.
Yes I was on the pro-board version.  I was persona non gratis. But I  did understand why

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »
Yes I was on the pro-board version.  I was persona non gratis. But I  did understand why
That time, a lot was done to bring back some rest. There was a strong "anti-AFF-bashing" policy maintained too. Because we wanted the peace to be restored, by limiting conflicts. So, it made sense there and then. The banning was not meant to be forever. Not as far as I know. Why you were included, probably because of this one person that is not around anywhere anymore.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2010, 05:21:03 PM »
That time, a lot was done to bring back some rest. There was a strong "anti-AFF-bashing" policy maintained too. Because we wanted the peace to be restored, by limiting conflicts. So, it made sense there and then. The banning was not meant to be forever. Not as far as I know. Why you were included, probably because of this one person that is not around anywhere anymore.
yes...I wont mention that name either

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2010, 05:23:54 PM »
:laugh:

He has been mentioned here now and then, before all the mayhem back then. You can search on his name

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2010, 05:26:11 PM »

He has been mentioned here now and then, before all the mayhem back then. You can search on his name

Are we talking about a certain Ursine?  :zoinks:

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2010, 05:44:56 PM »

Are we talking about a certain Ursine?  :zoinks:
yeppers......the ruination of many a board.....maximum ursine

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2010, 06:15:36 PM »
Welcome Skyblue
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2010, 06:42:42 PM »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2010, 07:56:04 PM »
How did you find us?

That'd be me and Spokane discussing stuff over at AFF - I linked to I^2's homepage.

LOL KenM asked for the links to the threads here where we talked about him. I told him to join and do a search on his name and all these threads will pop up.

He might join here shortly so lets all be nice to him shall we?  :eyelash:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2010, 07:58:08 PM »
Nooooo every left. Any reason why?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2010, 07:58:52 PM »
Welcome Skyblue
Thank you, parts
Thanks
You do realize this  place is not for the faint of heart just a friendly warning
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2010, 08:03:40 PM »
LOL KenM asked for the links to the threads here where we talked about him. I told him to join and do a search on his name and all these threads will pop up.

He might join here shortly so lets all be nice to him shall we?  :eyelash:
Heheh no.

:welcome: to Intensity, skyblue1. I don't think you will be banned for being yourself here.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae