Educational

Author Topic: Alex is wanting money again...  (Read 3286 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Alex is wanting money again...
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2009, 05:44:44 PM »
I see the counter jumped to about $1300. I wish I had the username of that one dumbass who wasted about a grand on WP.

Probably his mom.  :zoinks:

this

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2009, 06:32:13 PM »
God people are fucking sad that they actually give money away like this to a stranger.

Maybe i'll make a website devoted to getting thin and mind fuck people into paying for my liposuction. Now that i've seen this, I know it will work.

DukeNukem

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2009, 06:46:31 PM »
Why don't you phone him and pass on your comments:

Our new server should be be upgrading to a new server within two weeks. Thanks for all the help so far.

If you have any questions, please call my cell (213) 784-8615.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt115275.html

I am sure you can all think up and record some funny prank calls - not that I am encouraging that of course.

Hahaha! Maybe I ought to get my Duke Nukem soundboard out, call the sucker, and have some fun with him! :D

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2009, 06:48:50 PM »
God people are fucking sad that they actually give money away like this to a stranger.

Maybe i'll make a website devoted to getting thin and mind fuck people into paying for my liposuction. Now that i've seen this, I know it will work.

:plus:

They will want full footage of course. And after that you can sell bottles of liquid Fiona on line, and get not only thin, but also rich and famous.  :laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2009, 06:51:00 PM »

Our new server should be be upgrading to a new server within two weeks. Thanks for all the help so far.

I am sure you can all think up and record some funny prank calls - not that I am encouraging that of course.

Hahaha! Maybe I ought to get my Duke Nukem soundboard out, call the sucker, and have some fun with him! :D
Make sure you record it for our amusement. He must be used to the prank calls though now...

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
  • Unscripted, unplanned and unintelligent
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2009, 06:58:27 PM »
Is it just me, or is his surname rather fitting?

He sounds like a total Plank. I can't speak from personal experience, though. I've never bothered with him on facebook, and I've only seen him twice on the wp IRC channel, both times saying hello then idling all day. Mind you, the ops actually did a bit of opping those days, so it was rather amusing.

((((hugs))))

~Loving Light~
The above post was brought to you by a great big humanoid bunny. Think that through in terms of your sanity before formulating a reply.

DukeNukem

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2009, 09:10:09 PM »

Make sure you record it for our amusement. He must be used to the prank calls though now...

I guess I'll have to use my voice, since my Stereo Mix is fucked up... I don't want to play a soundboard through speakers into my microphone because the sound quality will be shit that way.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2009, 07:28:43 AM »

I guess I'll have to use my voice, since my Stereo Mix is fucked up... I don't want to play a soundboard through speakers into my microphone because the sound quality will be shit that way.
Just make the call, tell them you are Richard or someone from WP and that you want to make $100 donation, but you need to be sure what its going on and how its being spent wisely. Then ask a couple of probing questions.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2009, 09:30:33 AM »

Balls of Steel

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2009, 09:51:38 AM »
Nobodies sent me any money yet :'(
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2009, 12:35:07 PM »

Lol, just be sure to *67 first.

If anyone does this, PLEASE tell me how it goes.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2009, 09:24:40 PM »

Just make the call, tell them you are Richard or someone from WP and that you want to make $100 donation, but you need to be sure what its going on and how its being spent wisely. Then ask a couple of probing questions.
I think you should do it since you already have a plan.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2009, 09:36:51 PM »

Kind of an expensive call, considering Hadron is in the UK. I suppose with Skype, it should be cheaper though.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

DukeNukem

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2009, 11:37:54 PM »

Kind of an expensive call, considering Hadron is in the UK. I suppose with Skype, it should be cheaper though.

I have Skype, but I don't want to spend money making a prank call to the UK. My unlimited plan only covers US and Canada... Someone else prank call Alex. I'm not good at phone calls.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2009, 03:11:39 AM »

I have Skype, but I don't want to spend money making a prank call to the UK. My unlimited plan only covers US and Canada... Someone else prank call Alex. I'm not good at phone calls.
^?
I was suggesting that Hadron (Christopher) call Alex. Hadron is in the UK. Alex is in the US.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae