Author Topic: Crime keeps falling in U.S.A.  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Crime keeps falling in U.S.A.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 10:18:01 PM »
That's an interesting article, Kevv.

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 10:22:37 PM »
That's because ghetto whores keep getting abortions. Their fetuses never grow up into criminals.

Read Freakonomics. Abortion is the only stat that follows crime 100%.  Look at how crime ridden most Catholic countries are.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 10:28:44 PM »
That's because ghetto whores keep getting abortions. Their fetuses never grow up into criminals.

Read Freakonomics. Abortion is the only stat that follows crime 100%.  Look at how crime ridden most Catholic countries are.

Well if one is forced to raise a kid you never wanted or cannot raise properly (as in neglect), it bound to have a negative impact on the kid's upbringing. You know, all these anti-abortion people should be forced to adopt unwanted children and let's see how long it takes before they change their minds lol.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 10:34:28 PM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 03:20:34 AM »
Were my financial situation better and were I not to have been able to have kids of my own I would maybe have considered this. I have two kids though and happy with them.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 08:15:46 AM »
I used to be a pro-lifer then I got a clue  :thumbup:

Scrapheap

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 12:37:29 PM »
I used to be a pro-lifer then I got a clue  :thumbup:

Same here!!  :2thumbsup:

Scrapheap

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 12:41:13 PM »

Read Freakonomics. Abortion is the only stat that follows crime 100%.  Look at how crime ridden most Catholic countries are.

Well if one is forced to raise a kid you never wanted or cannot raise properly (as in neglect), it bound to have a negative impact on the kid's upbringing. You know, all these anti-abortion people should be forced to adopt unwanted children and let's see how long it takes before they change their minds lol.

A friend of mine is a "pro-life" Catholic who is raising an adopted Meth baby. The kid is only 4 and is already starting to to things like torture the pets and demolish things. This, despite the fact he was taken from his mother at birth.

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 02:32:44 PM »

A friend of mine is a "pro-life" Catholic who is raising an adopted Meth baby. The kid is only 4 and is already starting to to things like torture the pets and demolish things. This, despite the fact he was taken from his mother at birth.

This is why I believe in Mercy killings, it'll do society and the child a favor. :indeed:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 04:49:45 PM »

This is why I believe in Mercy killings, it'll do society and the child a favor. :indeed:

:o

You mean kill a four year old child?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 07:29:45 PM »

In that case, nothing much can be done if the damage was already done in the fetal stage. Abortion would have being a better option back when the meth addict was pregnant.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 07:59:16 PM »

:o

You mean kill a four year old child?

Not in this specific I am just saying in general, people dying of a terminal illness should have the right to die by their own hand and be assisted in their suicide. They euthanize animals, why not humans?

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 08:39:09 PM »
That's an interesting article, Kevv.
Yeah I thought so too.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 12:29:51 PM »

In that case, nothing much can be done if the damage was already done in the fetal stage. Abortion would have being a better option back when the meth addict was pregnant.

The woman who drives my daughter and and me to school used to be addicted to meth when she was younger.

She said that she quit cold turkey the day she found out that she was pregnant with her oldest daughter and threw away the $80 worth of meth she had bought the day before as well as everything to do with it and she has never used it since then.  She said that it was probably the hardest thing she had ever done, but if anything had been wrong with her daughter because she took drugs while she was pregnant, she wouldn't have been able to forgive herself and she's glad her daughter's OK.  She says that there are still times when she craves meth, but she knows if she used it even just one more time, she would wind up losing her children who are everything to her. 

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 11:28:34 PM »
Simple.

Times are tough, gas prices aren't cheap. Most crooks don't shit where they sleep (ie: steal from their neighbors).  ;)