Educational

Author Topic: Callaway  (Read 6160 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Callaway
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2009, 04:26:55 AM »
We are all spazzes but Callaway has never said so about herself. Is she autistic? If you ask, you will get a PM.
Embrace your retarded spazziness Callaway! :green: :autism:

Oh Bint isn't. She is not on the spectrum. Because Bint is such a worthwhile contributor and gives so much value to this place we over look this omission. She does have BPD so she is allowed to get away with anything and not be responsible for anything.

This omission?

Who the fuck do you think you are? This is not an autism forum. It is a forum where most of the members are autistic, but being autistic is not a requirement

Also when you consider it is a spectrum there's every bit as much chance that Bint is closer to some autistic people on the spectrum than some autistic people are to each other

Not having AS doesn't mean you have to prove yourself in some other way or fuck off. Just like having AS doesn't in any way prove anything other than that you have AS

Oh pipe down Junior.You will confuse shit out of your neighbours screaming and raging at a computer monitor.
Who the fuck am I? Sir Les Patterson.
The omission? See I was thinking of using the word "different" or even rephrasing the sentence entirely but I thought the way I did would get the bigger reaction  :lol:
Not a requirement here and never said I even wanted her to fuck off? Where are getting this whole concept from. SophBint is the new AllGlowing Randy. Every forum needs one.
What is it you are wanting to prove Soph? Did not ask for proof and you are not clear why or what you are thinking needs to be proved.
Her being closer to us? Nope she it just a weird freakshow and an drama-seeking attention whore.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2009, 04:34:24 AM »
Les you really need to get over your obsession with Soph and me.  It's sad.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2009, 04:50:01 AM »

Gus you should really get over yourself to realise you are not the centre of all our lives.  :rofl:

Is that part of your BPD thing? Exaggerated Ego? Yes?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Blasted

« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2009, 04:53:27 AM »

Gus you should really get over yourself to realise you are not the centre of all our lives.  :rofl:

Your posts beg to differ  :zoinks:

Even before the Callaway callout, most of them concerned us two.  I wonder why that is  :orly:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2009, 05:24:27 AM »
We are all spazzes but Callaway has never said so about herself. Is she autistic? If you ask, you will get a PM.
Oh Bint isn't. She is not on the spectrum.
I meant we are all spazzes. That includes Gus/Bint.
I guess I am hoping that Callaway will feel at ease enough with us to reveal her spazzy self, autistic or whatever.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2009, 05:30:56 AM »

Your posts beg to differ  :zoinks:

Even before the Callaway callout, most of them concerned us two.  I wonder why that is  :orly:

I dunno? Would it perhaps have something to do with the amount you two post and the number of posts that encompasses on the board and the fact that active threads are the ones I post on? Maybe the fact that you posts I feel at any point in time have things I want to address? But then the question is rhetorical isn't it Bint. What are you wanting to get out of asking it?

Blasted

« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2009, 05:34:59 AM »
I dunno? Would it perhaps have something to do with the amount you two post and the number of posts that encompasses on the board and the fact that active threads are the ones I post on?

Incorrect.  The number of times you revived old threads just to have a dig at me or Soph  ::)

Maybe the fact that you posts I feel at any point in time have things I want to address? But then the question is rhetorical isn't it Bint.

Dunno about rhetorical but it sure is muddled.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2009, 05:45:35 AM »
I dunno? Would it perhaps have something to do with the amount you two post and the number of posts that encompasses on the board and the fact that active threads are the ones I post on?

Incorrect.  The number of times you revived old threads just to have a dig at me or Soph  ::)

Yup mostly I find someone has plused or gheyed me on something and click on it to find what it was and then address it. Again what are you trying to say. You are not making sense. I like having a dig at you and Soph. I think you need it. :D

Maybe the fact that your posts I feel at any point in time have things I want to address? But then the question is rhetorical isn't it Bint.

Reads fine to me after the mere placing of an "r" on the word you. Sure this is not too much to stump you. I mean you are in college and all....oh sorry I forgot. Not a sore point I hope.  :lolhit:

Blasted

« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2009, 05:47:07 AM »

Yup mostly I find someone has plused or gheyed me on something and click on it to find what it was and then address it. Again what are you trying to say. You are not making sense. I like having a dig at you and Soph. I think you need it. :D

Maybe the fact that your posts I feel at any point in time have things I want to address? But then the question is rhetorical isn't it Bint.

Reads fine to me after the mere placing of an "r" on the word you. Sure this is not too much to stump you. I mean you are in college and all....oh sorry I forgot. Not a sore point I hope.  :lolhit:

For me?  No  :zoinks:

I'm not insecure about my intelligence unlike you  ;)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2009, 05:56:27 AM »
Les why do you go on about college and school so much when you try and insult us? Is it a sore issue for you or something?  :hahaha:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2009, 06:10:48 AM »
Les why do you go on about college and school so much when you try and insult us? Is it a sore issue for you or something?  :hahaha:

"So much"? Like more than the Dog thing or the Obsessive Compulsive thing or the retarded thing or the maturity thing or the Transgender thing? I don't. I do know that Bint has been kicked out of college and was whining about that recently and find it funny as hell.
What do you think I am having trouble with in this regard. I am not sensitive but hey try giving me a dig. May be worth it?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2009, 06:16:19 AM »

I have never once denied being a complete spaz, but I'm on the other end of the spectrum from retarded. 

:smarty:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2009, 06:56:29 AM »

"So much"? Like more than the Dog thing or the Obsessive Compulsive thing or the retarded thing or the maturity thing or the Transgender thing? I don't. I do know that Bint has been kicked out of college and was whining about that recently and find it funny as hell.
What do you think I am having trouble with in this regard. I am not sensitive but hey try giving me a dig. May be worth it?

Yeh the dog thing got to me that week, I'm not ashamed to admit that. A simple "dumbass" comment got you worked up as well though, so I wouldn't feel too fanastic about yourself if I were you  :hahaha:

Even comments about my pets don't get to me now though so carry on - try your hardest Les  :zoinks:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2009, 06:13:17 PM »
lol Fucking hell Les, this is like trying to explain something to a  3 year old

We didn't callout Callaway for not being open in that she wasn't posting on the board

If she'd been gheying the people she disagreed with, we wouldn't have accused her of anything

Do you understand that or do you need me to type it out again in baby words? :thumbup:

Still don't get it Soph, is Bint calling out Callaway simply for her style?
Her style has been like that as long as I can remember.

So, maybe I do need spelling it out in baby words. Because my style is not that different from that of Callaway.
Do we have to change our styles of posting, because of Bint and you? Why?

Addressing you here Soph, because you claim to be able to speak for Bint here.

If by 'style' you mean not saying what you think to someone directly, then yes ok.

I still don't get it.

And I tried. Went through pages on how Callaway uses karma. The first real negative karma I found was September 11, towards Soleiyu, who said all Americans, Canadians etc. etc. should be put in the gas-chambers if he had authority about that. And it is obvious that Sol aggravated Callaway as much as he could.

For the rest Callaway plusses, and she plusses a lot, sometimes plusses in disguise, using a ghey.

And she did plus you and Bint too when you look further back, now she changed her actions there and plusses the two of you less or not, sorry, did not look that close.

So, if you want to find an opinion, you can find it.

The way you and Bint post are apparently not of the same quality as the posts of Soleiyu. And that's a fair call I think.
And she plusses you less. That can mean several things. That she is disagreeing with the way you post, who knows, can also mean that she thinks they are not exiting enough to comment on.

Callaway has no obligation to tell why she is not plussing some people. And since she uses gheying only very rarely, you can't blame her for not gheying you either.

And of course, all kinds of other explanations for her not plussing you are possible.

Is there a need to call Callaway out? Don't think so. If you and/or Bint are curious about what she thinks of the posting style of you and/or Bint, you can just ask in an ask away thread. Why polemise when you only want to know what she thinks of you.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2009, 06:19:01 PM »
Huh? I'm not bothered about her not plussing me

It's that she was alway plussing people in arguments but never actually saying anything. Always conveniently staying out of it but not entirely. She obviously agreed with those people she was plussing, so why not actually come straight out and say it herself? Instead of just plussing the people who do have it in them to say what they think.

And I don't see what's wrong with calling someone out for that. Especially on a site that is meant to be "intense." It's hardly very intense if you don't have the guts to say what you think.