Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: hi all
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 10:55:52 AM »
No - sorry to get your hopes up.

If I'd done it, the only person who would have figured it out would have been the webmaster.   ;D
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Bazza

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 10:46:48 PM »
Yeah, well, we're bored and we like stories. Enlighten us.  :) What did you do to get kicked off WP?

And are you a bitch? 'Cause if you are, you'll love it here. (opens arms)
I am not a BITCH.  I am a dude and i look pretty good.  When I go out i don't have to drink, girls are naturally attracted to me in my VIP room.  You people seem like a bunch of brainless dimwits.

Thanks Dru.

Are you the same Drucella as on WP (I am BazzaMCKenzie in WP, no prizes for guessing), only the Drucella in WP is a girl, so I am confused.  Or is it you that's confused?

Anyway doesn't matter.  Welcome all the same. :D

duncvis

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2006, 04:17:19 AM »
Yeah, well, we're bored and we like stories. Enlighten us.  :) What did you do to get kicked off WP?

And are you a bitch? 'Cause if you are, you'll love it here. (opens arms)
I am not a BITCH.  I am a dude and i look pretty good.  When I go out i don't have to drink, girls are naturally attracted to me in my VIP room.  You people seem like a bunch of brainless dimwits.

Thanks Dru.

Are you the same Drucella as on WP (I am BazzaMCKenzie in WP, no prizes for guessing), only the Drucella in WP is a girl, so I am confused.  Or is it you that's confused?

Anyway doesn't matter.  Welcome all the same. :D

Drucella's a sockpuppet mate - it was opened by Alex Plank or one of his 'associates', and has been hijacked and 'worn' by several members since. ;)

Offline wolfgurl

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 03:44:33 PM »
hope all of you have been doing well :) take care.