Educational

Author Topic: I call out Bint too  (Read 3931 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: I call out Bint too
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 05:53:03 AM »
Interesting story.  :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 06:57:25 PM »
Log on, bint. I see you watching this crap as a guest. Don't be so spineless. :LOL:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 08:48:58 PM »
Log on, bint. I see you watching this crap as a guest. Don't be so spineless. :LOL:

How do you know it's the Bintytard??

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 08:55:38 PM »

I just know somehow, plus that same guest had been watching the thread for like an hour and a half. The only one I know of that obsesses over things so much is Bint. Very emotional, that one.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 09:35:14 PM »

I just know somehow, plus that same guest had been watching the thread for like an hour and a half. The only one I know of that obsesses over things so much is Bint. Very emotional, that one.

It's possilbe that it was a google bot, perhaps we could get an Admin to "abuse their privileges" and tell us??  :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 03:40:07 AM »
Poor obsessed Rage  :violin:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 05:35:21 AM »

It's possilbe that it was a google bot, perhaps we could get an Admin to "abuse their privileges" and tell us??  :zoinks:

I think I would have to catch her while she was doing it to abuse my admin privileges, but a Google bot would look at a single topic much more quickly, then move on to another one.  No way would it look at just one topic, even a very long one, for an hour and a half.  And this topic is very short.

Blasted

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 05:37:20 AM »
At 2-3am I was in bed, asleep  :zoinks:  However I guess you know best Callaway   :thumbup:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 07:00:56 AM »
has anyone considered the remote possibility that it was someone else viewing the thread? someone from dunc's site or zomg? it's not impossible you know.  :zoinks:

why would she have been viewing this thread anyway? it hadn't been posted in for ages and was hardly a big controversy, is it

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 07:08:24 AM »
has anyone considered the remote possibility that it was someone else viewing the thread? someone from dunc's site or zomg? it's not impossible you know.  :zoinks:

why would she have been viewing this thread anyway? it hadn't been posted in for ages and was hardly a big controversy, is it

That's what I was thinking. Someone coming here so they can go back and bitch about I2, which seems to be popular passtime.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2010, 09:00:40 AM »

That's what I was thinking. Someone coming here so they can go back and bitch about I2, which seems to be popular passtime.

I think I2 there is the WP here.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2010, 09:23:55 AM »
At 2-3am I was in bed, asleep  :zoinks:  However I guess you know best Callaway   :thumbup:

That's nice to know that you were in bed asleep at 2-3AM, Bint, but irrelevant.

Rage posted around 6PM my time, which is currently six hours behind GMT, so I think the time range in question would be 10:30 PM until midnight, your time.

Blasted

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2010, 09:27:07 AM »
Yes, I was here at 10:30pm spying on all the threads related to me   :violin:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2010, 09:28:09 AM »
Yes, I was here at 10:30pm spying on all the threads related to me   :violin:

Thanks for admitting it.

:2thumbsup:

Blasted

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2010, 09:28:36 AM »

I think I2 there is the WP here.

They're not that far off...