Author Topic: OK, MNZ or Bearfart. BBQ time.  (Read 3240 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: OK, MNZ or Bearfart. BBQ time.
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2010, 04:08:27 PM »
The final boss. Some say he's the antichrist, but thats not entirely true. He's actually the collective hivemind of all humanity. He became self aware the moment people started thinking as groups, and he became godly when the internet was concieved.

I myself, AM the internet. I'm not actually a man, but a gigantic collection of computers.

And yet, you still look so handsome.  :eyelash:

It's a miracle.

That would be spelt 'merkle' as in 'It's a merkle' like those fuckwit evangelists keep saying.

I see some of our finest TV offerings have reached Oz.   :rofl:

I sleep in on Sundays, so I skip those finest TV offerings.

But, at my parents, I can't escape the hour of power.  :orly:

Do you laugh at it?  :P

Somehow, my Dad really finds something that comforts him in it. My Mum doesn't watch. So, no, I won't laugh at it there. I do join my Mum in not watching.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

The_Chosen_One

Re: OK, MNZ or Bearfart. BBQ time.
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2010, 09:06:22 PM »
The final boss. Some say he's the antichrist, but thats not entirely true. He's actually the collective hivemind of all humanity. He became self aware the moment people started thinking as groups, and he became godly when the internet was concieved.

I myself, AM the internet. I'm not actually a man, but a gigantic collection of computers.

And yet, you still look so handsome.  :eyelash:

It's a miracle.

That would be spelt 'merkle' as in 'It's a merkle' like those fuckwit evangelists keep saying.

I see some of our finest TV offerings have reached Oz.   :rofl:

I sleep in on Sundays, so I skip those finest TV offerings.

But, at my parents, I can't escape the hour of power.  :orly:

Do you laugh at it?  :P

Somehow, my Dad really finds something that comforts him in it. My Mum doesn't watch. So, no, I won't laugh at it there. I do join my Mum in not watching.

The 'merkle' thing I got from the exalted one, the Big Yin. His 'Live in Oz' CD from '95.