Educational

Author Topic: "sinbinned"  (Read 3995 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
"sinbinned"
« on: December 03, 2009, 06:01:30 PM »
What does it mean when one is "sinbinned"?

Blasted

Re: "sinbinned"
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 06:03:06 PM »
It means we're too cool for this place  8)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 06:03:58 PM »
Yeah it's where you go when you don't suck odeon's dick clitoris
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 06:30:59 PM by Bint »

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 06:29:24 PM »

Not sure on this, but I think your ability to edit your profile is limited, that's about it.  :nerd!:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 06:31:26 PM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 06:37:53 PM »

Not sure on this, but I think your ability to edit your profile is limited, that's about it.  :nerd!:

Yup. That was the idea. It was basically the site owner's way to say that he is pissed enough to be a despot and do despot-y things. Make of that what you will. ;)

Anyway, this one is over and Soiledarse is the only member of that group now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 05:46:43 AM »
It means we're too cool for this place  8)

Or that you deserve it for choosing to treat the place with a lack of respect. (I know everyone else is to blame for their reaction to your inability to do exactly what you want)

Course if you DO believe you are "too cool for this place" there is an easy solution for hanging out with the aspies here, isn't there Bint. What do you think that might be?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 06:39:18 AM »
Jesus won't you give it a fucking rest already?  You wonder why I say you're obsessed?  This is exactly the reason why.  I bet if I were to check your recent posts right now, most of them would be directed at either me, Soph or us both.  We all had an argument, yes.  We all apparently apologised.  We all apparently agreed on a truce.  Now is it really so hard for you to shut the fuck up?

By any means, I'm not telling you what or when to post but when you deliberately seek out our old posts to leave a snarky, incoherent comment or two it gets bloody tiring.

Now I know this will most probably trigger a longarse reply from you but this is all I'm going to say.  The argument is over so do us all a favour please and get over it   ::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 06:55:52 AM »
Jesus won't you give it a fucking rest already?  You wonder why I say you're obsessed?  This is exactly the reason why.  I bet if I were to check your recent posts right now, most of them would be directed at either me, Soph or us both.  We all had an argument, yes.  We all apparently apologised.  We all apparently agreed on a truce.  Now is it really so hard for you to shut the fuck up?

By any means, I'm not telling you what or when to post but when you deliberately seek out our old posts to leave a snarky, incoherent comment or two it gets bloody tiring.

Now I know this will most probably trigger a longarse reply from you but this is all I'm going to say.  The argument is over so do us all a favour please and get over it   ::)

Bint = Victim
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 11:46:30 AM »
Les = Retard

Scrapheap

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 12:14:27 PM »
Soph = sycophant

:moon: