Author Topic: Shag it/ double bag it.  (Read 15465 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Shag it/ double bag it.
« Reply #270 on: January 09, 2007, 11:37:45 PM »
How about this one based on face alone.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #271 on: January 09, 2007, 11:43:36 PM »
Double bag it.  I'm feeling picky tonight, and I don't like her earrings and made-up look.

How about this one for another face-only one?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Scrapheap

« Reply #272 on: January 09, 2007, 11:51:18 PM »
since we're only talking about shaging and not bringing out to a dinner party, I'd shag both. Niether look too overweight and they both have nice lips.  :-* :squit: :69:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #273 on: January 09, 2007, 11:59:30 PM »
I'd shag the one I posted, since she looks like someone I could possibly connect with and find interesting, but the girl with the earrings gives me the impression that we'd have nothing in common, and that's a big turn off for me.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #274 on: January 10, 2007, 12:08:42 AM »
Funny you mention lips, since I was going to mention the lack of lips on the over-muscled guy, one page back. Even his exceptional jaw doesn't save him. Double bag him for sure, unless he's offering me the Jag, too.  :laugh:

The elf looks like jailbait, but he's not cute anyway. Double bag it.

I agree with Peter on the made up look and I hate the ben-wa earrings, but I see heavenly structure there. I say scrub her up and shag her for a long time.

The next one just looks like jailbait, too, but like Scr'eap said ... those lips are really nice. Too bad there's no lay-away option. Double bag it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #275 on: January 10, 2007, 12:16:21 AM »
The next one just looks like jailbait, too, but like Scr'eap said ... those lips are really nice. Too bad there's no lay-away option. Double bag it.

What is it with people on this site thinking that girls in their early 20's are under 16's (or 18's depending on where you are)?  She's listed as being 23.

Scrapheap

« Reply #276 on: January 10, 2007, 12:19:13 AM »

I agree with Peter on the made up look and I hate the ben-wa earrings, but I see heavenly structure there. I say scrub her up and shag her for a long time.

DING DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #277 on: January 10, 2007, 12:23:40 AM »
Where did you find the picture of Alex posing as Santa's elf, Peter?

:laugh:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #278 on: January 10, 2007, 12:26:00 AM »

DING DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm still not attracted to her. 

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #279 on: January 10, 2007, 12:26:48 AM »
Where did you find the picture of Alex posing as Santa's elf, Peter?

:laugh:

Hasn't everyone seen his elf-pics?   ???

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: January 10, 2007, 12:29:29 AM »

What is it with people on this site thinking that girls in their early 20's are under 16's (or 18's depending on where you are)?  She's listed as being 23.

And what is it with you young guys being so gullible in the presence of a half shaggable teenage girl. Peter, do you really believe she's twenty three?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: January 10, 2007, 12:47:37 AM »

And what is it with you young guys being so gullible in the presence of a half shaggable teenage girl. Peter, do you really believe she's twenty three?

Yes, I do.  To me, she looks very much like someone in their early 20's (my own age), and certainly no younger than 18.

Some more pics of her:

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #282 on: January 10, 2007, 01:15:56 AM »
I would shag Her.

Guardian of the Empire

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #283 on: January 10, 2007, 02:08:44 AM »

Yes, I do.  To me, she looks very much like someone in their early 20's (my own age), and certainly no younger than 18.

Some more pics of her:

There must be a demographic or geographic difference at work, because She looks maybe eighteen in one pic, only, to me.

Also, I'm old enough to be her father's uncle's pool boy's dad's fishing guide's gardener's drinking buddy's pallbearer, too.

I say go shag her and report back. :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 03:22:12 AM by DirtDawg »

Litigious

« Reply #284 on: January 10, 2007, 07:30:14 AM »
What is the legal age of a girl in the US and the UK? In Sweden it's 15. It's 18 for having sex with a girl and publishing it, though.