Author Topic: Shag it/ double bag it.  (Read 15464 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Shag it/ double bag it.
« Reply #315 on: March 14, 2007, 07:14:16 AM »

Well......?

I'd murder my whole family and all my friends to have an hour with KZJ!!!  :-*

Of course we would, we're men!

I'm hoping for some of the women's comments, here, too.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #316 on: March 14, 2007, 07:18:17 AM »
The women aren't much better than we are. How many women don't marry convicted murderers in jail?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #317 on: March 14, 2007, 07:19:34 AM »
try to guess this child star without cheating ad looking at the address:

Can't. I'm out.

All I see is a (shaggable) model, who was photographed in a studio with the lighting too close to the subject area and not balanced well at all. I'm at a disadvantage when you show me a truly, badly done portrait.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #318 on: March 14, 2007, 07:21:44 AM »
The women aren't much better than we are. How many women don't marry convicted murderers in jail?

Better?

It's a matter of personal taste. One can not be better than the other. I am talking about continuing to explore that mysterious line between what turns men on and what turns women on, Nothing more.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #319 on: March 14, 2007, 07:23:47 AM »
try to guess this child star without cheating ad looking at the address:

Can't. I'm out.

All I see is a (shaggable) model, who was photographed in a studio with the lighting too close to the subject area and not balanced well at all. I'm at a disadvantage when you show me a truly, badly done portrait.
it's punky brewster.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #320 on: March 14, 2007, 07:24:58 AM »
OK, men can murder for getting a fuck with a beautiful woman, women can fuck a murderer because it makes them horny that he's a brutal, ruthless beast. Period.

ozymandias

« Reply #321 on: March 14, 2007, 09:46:07 AM »
I did guess without looking that it was Soleil Moon Frye.......and yes, she's shagalicious!  Albeit way too young for my tastes!

Litigious

« Reply #322 on: March 14, 2007, 09:50:01 AM »
Are you crazy?  ???

ozymandias

« Reply #323 on: March 14, 2007, 01:05:27 PM »
Maybe, but let me put it this way, if I was single and she came up to me tore my clothes off (and her own as well) and demanded that I make love to her...........well, I wouldn't say "no".  But, I wouldn't go out of my way to woo her or even try.  She's in her twenties, and that puts her a little too young for me to even consider shagging her.  It's called thinking realistically and the odds of the above happening are about as good as me becoming a 20 y/o again. ::) ;)  A pleasant fantasy, but, thats all that it is!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #324 on: March 14, 2007, 01:47:42 PM »
she is in her thirties....

trivia time:

did you know that she had breast REDUCTION surgery?  :o
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #325 on: March 14, 2007, 01:57:23 PM »
Judging from her picture, she must have, because her breasts were really big.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #326 on: March 14, 2007, 02:19:48 PM »
Who's Soleil Moon Frye, anyway? ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #327 on: March 14, 2007, 02:20:42 PM »

trivia time:

I had to google, because I had never heard of Punky Brewster (it was on televison a bit after I had given it up, almost completely), but she was born in August, '76. At thirty, she may be too old for some middle-age crazy stricken guys, my age. A middle age crazy guy, who just bought himself a new red, Jaguar convertable, to pick up pussy, is probably not looking for a "mature woman" of thirty.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #328 on: March 14, 2007, 02:22:50 PM »

trivia time:

I had to google, because I had never heard of Punky Brewster (it was on televison a bit after I had given it up, almost completely), but she was born in August, '76. At thirty, she may be too old for some middle-age crazy stricken guys, my age. A middle age crazy guy, who just bought himself a new red, Jaguar convertable, to pick up pussy, is probably not looking for a "mature woman" of thirty.
she is two months younger than my wife.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #329 on: March 14, 2007, 02:35:16 PM »
She is also married and just had a baby recently--within the past year or so.  Yes, she went public with her breast reduction surgery as they were both a cause of backaches and other physical problems and the source of much unwelcome commentary.  The plus side is that her adult career has been doing well and she seems to have avoided the pitfalls of many a child actor.  So like I said, a pleasant fantasy, nothing more.