Author Topic: Why in the world would anyone ask me anything , anyway  (Read 3242 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Why in the world would anyone ask me anything , anyway
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2010, 09:29:59 PM »
if you are asking me , I dont know her ,except from seeing her post on another forum. She aint gonna make it here.

now you be nice.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2010, 11:15:36 PM »
Why do you say she won't make it here?

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2010, 06:41:27 AM »

I imagine it will be because you will continue to follow her around , sniping and baiting her , until she has a meltdown. That is just opinion , based on what I have observed you doing , in relation to this person.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2010, 06:48:40 AM »

I imagine it will be because you will continue to follow her around , sniping and baiting her , until she has a meltdown. That is just opinion , based on what I have observed you doing , in relation to this person.

Isabitch sounds adequately up to meeting a challenge, based on her overzealous self esteem. She's better than everyone else apparently, so all her attackers are just jealous and evil.

DukeNukem

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2010, 06:50:24 AM »

She's sucking my PINGAS, not yours, skyfaggot! :finger:

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2010, 07:02:41 AM »

Isabitch sounds adequately up to meeting a challenge, based on her overzealous self esteem. She's better than everyone else apparently, so all her attackers are just jealous and evil.

of course that is just her online persona. IRL probably the opposite

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2010, 07:03:46 AM »

She's sucking my PINGAS, not yours, skyfaggot! :finger:
thanks for the input , Dr Robotnik.....shes all yours

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2010, 07:32:28 AM »

I really hope you're joking. I am not jealous of her. I hardly get jealous of anyone because it's not a good thing.

Probably the reason why she gets bullies is because she does false accusations and judges them and she thinks she is perfect and can never do wrong and she is arrogant about her talent and her "beauty" and her "intelligence." She even accused me of manipulating her and I think now it's because I didn't agree with her and see things her way. Dr. Robotnik figured it out. So she eventually judged me by saying I don't have AS. Plus she picks fights and does pointless arguments. She will just say random things to you to try and keep it going. That's the impression I have of her based on how she's acted.

DukeNukem

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2010, 07:36:29 AM »

I really hope you're joking. I am not jealous of her. I hardly get jealous of anyone because it's not a good thing.

Probably the reason why she gets bullies is because she does false accusations and judges them and she thinks she is perfect and can never do wrong and she is arrogant about her talent and her "beauty" and her "intelligence." She even accused me of manipulating her and I think now it's because I didn't agree with her and see things her way. Dr. Robotnik figured it out. So she eventually judged me by saying I don't have AS. Plus she picks fights and does pointless arguments. She will just say random things to you to try and keep it going. That's the impression I have of her based on how she's acted.

That's no problem for me. My PINGAS is as hard as the tree in Isabitch's avatar and I can just use a mouth gag on her. :zoinks:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2010, 07:45:09 AM »

Am I joking? She'll be put in her place soon enough. At least she has come here to meet the challenge.

Although, my first impression is she sounds quite retarded in her 'I'm so fantastic and anything you say against me is just based on jealousy' approach.

Osensitive1

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2011, 11:29:10 AM »
Followed a bot here.
Is your last name Warren? If so, are you my great uncle? If that is the case, you owe me money and family love.  :lol:
Who was TheFuzz305? Don't remember them being here.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2011, 03:22:06 PM »
Followed a bot here.
Is your last name Warren? If so, are you my great uncle? If that is the case, you owe me money and family love.  :lol:
friend of mine from AFF. she was having a lot of trouble from Chair. Havent seen her here lately.

P7PSP

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2011, 12:40:16 AM »
Followed a bot here.
friend of mine from AFF. she was having a lot of trouble from Chair. Havent seen her here lately.
Did The Fuzz get a Brazilian wax?

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2011, 01:04:10 PM »
Followed a bot here.
Did The Fuzz get a Brazilian wax?
I would doubt that.