Educational

Author Topic: I call out PPK  (Read 2697 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: I call out PPK
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2009, 10:02:31 AM »
No, you ghey because someone has a different opinion.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2009, 10:07:57 AM »
Lots of people here hae different opinions. I dont ghey them fr that. I ghey them when I think their opinion is retarded though, yes.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2009, 10:11:31 AM »
If you say so.

Blasted

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2009, 10:12:23 AM »
 ::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2009, 10:13:36 AM »
Dude if I gheyed someone every single time their opinion wasn't the same as mine I'd have been doing a whole lot more gheying

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2009, 10:25:49 AM »
I start this off with saying that this really doesn't bother me, but out of the last 100 karma changes that I've had, I've only had two gheys, and they were both made by you.

I'm not sure what that says, but it sure is interesting.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2009, 10:29:24 AM »
you mean you actually checked?

It means I though you made a pretty retarded post on at least 2 occasions, and that other people here generally like you and/or don't find your posts retarded

Blasted

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2009, 10:33:38 AM »
Funny how that is, I have had no gheys since this argument started, ignoring the childish PPK one cause I gheyed him.

;)

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2009, 10:36:02 AM »
you mean you actually checked?

It means I though you made a pretty retarded post on at least 2 occasions, and that other people here generally like you and/or don't find your posts retarded

It's not that difficult. I check them often to read the funny comments. If you'll remember, I was one who pushed for the karma reason mod because it's so much fun.

Scrapheap

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2009, 01:28:48 PM »
 :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2009, 03:05:29 PM »

Blasted

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2009, 04:42:15 PM »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2009, 01:06:25 AM »
Calandale would ghey the lot of you if he were here (for writing about karma).
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2009, 02:38:20 AM »
How is it any different to that? They still see the comment you post.

PPK I never said it was abuse. Using it a lot is not abuse either.

I said it was kinda lame that you got so worked up about being gheyed, and it was obvious that you did. I diont care if you ghey me as I couldn't care less what my karma is. But I thought it was kinda pathetic (albeit funny) that you were so bothered about it
You are a hypocrite fucking borg. Calling me a pussy when you are to fucking lame to leave Manchester without mummy and daddy to look after you.
lmao Fucking hell PPK, are you dumb or just pretending to me?  :laugh:

Nothing wrong with gheying someone. It's not a big deal. That's the whole point. Getting all "omg you gheyed me you absolute fucking bitch, screw you" over it is just sad

did it again

:lol:
You and Bint have used the ghey feature 13 times in two days while I used it 3 times with one other attempt today. So it is abuse of the ghey function when I use it but when the two of you use it more often then that is not? You are a couple of Borg hypocrites calling me out for using a feature that the two of you have gotten a whole lot more use of lately. As for the severity of language used when gheying, anyone can make their own comparisons.  

The difference is, we didn't run back to ghey Sir Les just cause he gheyed us, we gheyed him cause he's a twat  :thumbup:

You on the other hand got all emo that someone gheyed you  :zoinks:
You gheyed because you and your borg sister are not capable of handling shit one on one. As far as emo goes I do get pissed off on occasion but I don't cry about shit the way you two borg bitches do.

Funny how that is, I have had no gheys since this argument started, ignoring the childish PPK one cause I gheyed him.

;)
Childish? You and Soph are acting like a High School girls pussy posse. Girls in the Jr High and High school age range don't tend to deal with shit one on one, they rally support first and it takes two of you bitches to feel confident to do a callout.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 04:05:52 AM by PPK »

P7PSP

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2009, 03:00:31 AM »
Dude if I gheyed someone every single time their opinion wasn't the same as mine I'd have been doing a whole lot more gheying
The fact that you don't do it all the time doesn't make you any less of a fucking Hypocrite for calling me out based on my using a feature that you had, at that specific point, been using with much more frequency.