Author Topic: I call out PPK  (Read 2668 times)

Blasted

Re: I call out PPK
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2009, 10:12:22 PM »
O rly?

It sure looked like it in my karma description  :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2009, 10:15:20 PM »
O rly?

It sure looked like it in my karma description  :zoinks:
Read it anyway you like. The sentiment is not subject to much interpretation but if you or Soph can extrapolate from that what my blood pressure is then you should definitely be in med school.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 10:19:10 PM by PPK »

Blasted

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2009, 10:19:01 PM »
Unfortunately I don't think "fuck you to you worthless cunt" is multi-layered enough for me to draw a number of different interpretations from it  ???

Usually, it signals a person is losing their temper and getting quite pissed off.  Enlighten me though.  I'm sure you have a different opinion  ;)

Blasted

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2009, 10:19:34 PM »
Haha you changed it.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2009, 10:20:21 PM »
And running to ghey someone just because you've seen they gheyed you is kinda pathetic... especially when you'd already gheyed that person 5 minutes earlier  :lol:

P7PSP

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2009, 10:23:14 PM »
Unfortunately I don't think "fuck you to you worthless cunt" is multi-layered enough for me to draw a number of different interpretations from it  ???
I did edit my post to reflect that.
Usually, it signals a person is losing their temper and getting quite pissed off.  Enlighten me though.  I'm sure you have a different opinion  ;)
That is a good deduction that I was pissed when I wrote that. As far as bursting a blood vessel I have pretty good cardiovascular condition. But you and Soph can keep hoping for me to have a stroke or heart attack.

P7PSP

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2009, 10:24:37 PM »
And running to ghey someone just because you've seen they gheyed you is kinda pathetic... especially when you'd already gheyed that person 5 minutes earlier  :lol:
The feature is there. You use it yourself.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 10:26:15 PM »
lmao Fucking hell PPK, are you dumb or just pretending to me?  :laugh:

Nothing wrong with gheying someone. It's not a big deal. That's the whole point. Getting all "omg you gheyed me you absolute fucking bitch, screw you" over it is just sad

did it again

:lol:

P7PSP

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2009, 11:58:33 PM »

Nothing wrong with gheying someone. It's not a big deal. That's the whole point. Getting all "omg you gheyed me you absolute fucking bitch, screw you" over it is just sad

did it again

You and Bint have used the ghey feature 13 times in two days while I used it 3 times with one other attempt today. So it is abuse of the ghey function when I use it but when the two of you use it more often then that is not? You are a couple of Borg hypocrites calling me out for using a feature that the two of you have gotten a whole lot more use of lately. As for the severity of language used when gheying, anyone can make their own comparisons. 

Scrapheap

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2009, 01:07:14 AM »
 :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

P7PSP

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2009, 01:28:06 AM »
 :clap: Thank you for sharing Scrap. :thumbup:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2009, 03:07:06 AM »
Gheying people is a really weak way of showing that you disagree with someone.    That is why I don't use the feature, as I would rather tell the person to fuck themselves within a thread or a PM.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2009, 08:53:47 AM »
How is it any different to that? They still see the comment you post.

PPK I never said it was abuse. Using it a lot is not abuse either.

I said it was kinda lame that you got so worked up about being gheyed, and it was obvious that you did. I diont care if you ghey me as I couldn't care less what my karma is. But I thought it was kinda pathetic (albeit funny) that you were so bothered about it

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2009, 08:56:08 AM »
Huh?

Blasted

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2009, 08:57:23 AM »

did it again

You and Bint have used the ghey feature 13 times in two days while I used it 3 times with one other attempt today. So it is abuse of the ghey function when I use it but when the two of you use it more often then that is not? You are a couple of Borg hypocrites calling me out for using a feature that the two of you have gotten a whole lot more use of lately. As for the severity of language used when gheying, anyone can make their own comparisons. 

The difference is, we didn't run back to ghey Sir Les just cause he gheyed us, we gheyed him cause he's a twat  :thumbup:

You on the other hand got all emo that someone gheyed you  :zoinks: