Author Topic: I call out PPK  (Read 2665 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: I call out PPK
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 09:39:56 PM »
Why would I wanna be a dyke? You stick with being a dyke PPK - you sure act like a pussy so it shouldn't be too hard  :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 09:40:51 PM »
You'd make a lovely butch one too  :eyelash:

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 09:42:11 PM »
Bint out you hop. This is not your fight. :thumbup:

Who the fuck are you to tell me what do?  :eyelash:

Besides, according to the "rules" you established, your comment should go in the Peanut Gallery my sweet.
I don't know who established the rules but it probably wasn't Sir_Les. Lay off the dope and booze for a bit and you might get a fucking clue.

Try again  :thumbup:
If you bother reading the rules it would be obvious.
Parts I do appreciate you playing the part of the negotiator but the answer is a "No" of sorts.

Hear me out on this. Intensity had a formula which worked. People with large personalities would bustle about in the forum. A niggle or disagreement would brew and then the two combatants would set up a call-out to thrash whatever problem out. The rest of the board would have a Peanut Gallery. The contestants to the individual call-out would thrash it out and not niggle elsewhere, would not join the Peanut Gallery and would not join each other's call-out. One on one. Drama kept from spreading.

That is what ought to have happened here, in spirit of the place but Bint and Soph treat this like a bit of a spam playground and are happy saying what they like wherever they like, I have felt I had to follow suit just to not be disadvantaged.

We have two Call-out threads against me. They are located solely in the Main Events area.

If Soph and Bint can redirect their angst there, that it where I will get all shots at them. They have their own so no need to back each other in the one thread. The threads that have been started to aim shots at each other we can drop, and no more aiming shots (even subtle ones at each other).

One callout each and it is where it ought to be contained.That is what I propose and that will save the board from the spam bullshit and ongoing sniping. I have always been up for that but just refuse to fight with a hand behind my back if they are prepared to fight all over and I am restricted not to fight anywhere but the callout.

I think I know why you're all backing him now, no one can be arsed to read his cunks of text in the first place  :lol:
Pretty much by default. I was willing to let the three of you sort it out but Soph apparently didn't care for me calling Milla on something and the two of you are joined at the hip thoughtwise.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 09:43:42 PM »
It's hardly a rule, dumbass

What are you lot gonna do about it if she keeps posting in this thread? Get odeon to remove her posts?  :hahaha:

P7PSP

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 09:45:16 PM »
Why would I wanna be a dyke?
I'm not sure but you like girls and have a snatch.
You stick with being a dyke PPK - you sure act like a pussy so it shouldn't be too hard  :zoinks:
?For playing tit for tat? You have been doing a fair amount of that yourself lately.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 09:46:57 PM »
Playing tit for tat lol

No, more like having a hissy fit coz someone gheyed you, then immediately going to ghey them as well with a "fuck off bitch" comment. Clearly you were pissed off lol. Then when I gheyed you again before you tried to ghey ME again straight after, not realising you had to wait an hour...  :wanker:

Yeah, we saw all that and were laughing about it in chat  :lol:

Blasted

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 09:48:20 PM »
blahnlahblahblah

Sure, sure PPK.  Whatever you say doesn't subtract from the fact that you got butthurt over being called a twat.  You lameo  ;)

P7PSP

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 09:48:52 PM »

What are you lot gonna do about it if she keeps posting in this thread? Get odeon to remove her posts?  :hahaha:
I stand corrected, it is in the main event area not this one that the peanut gallery is supposed to stay out of. You got me there, what a burn.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 09:49:44 PM »

I stand corrected, it is in the main event area not this one that the peanut gallery is supposed to stay out of. You got me there, what a burn.

Still, what you gonna do about it, faggot? Get Odeon to delete the posts that are against the "ruuuuuuuules"?  :wanker:

P7PSP

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 09:52:57 PM »
Playing tit for tat lol

No, more like having a hissy fit coz someone gheyed you, then immediately going to ghey them as well with a "fuck off bitch" comment. Clearly you were pissed off lol. Then when I gheyed you again before you tried to ghey ME again straight after, not realising you had to wait an hour...  :wanker:

Yeah, we saw all that and were laughing about it in chat  :lol:
Cheap thrills. Whoopee fuck.

Still, what you gonna do about it, faggot? Get Odeon to delete the posts that are against the "ruuuuuuuules"?  :wanker:
I'm not going to do much of anyting about it cunt. You two clearly can't function on your own.

P7PSP

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2009, 09:54:21 PM »
blahnlahblahblah

Sure, sure PPK.  Whatever you say doesn't subtract from the fact that you got butthurt over being called a twat.  You lameo  ;)

Borg dumbass.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2009, 09:54:58 PM »
aww poor lickle PPK, having a tantrum :(

P7PSP

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 10:03:13 PM »
aww poor lickle PPK, having a tantrum :(
Simply responding to your callout.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2009, 10:03:59 PM »
And bursting a blood vessel in the process?  :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 10:06:15 PM »
And bursting a blood vessel in the process?  :zoinks:
As much as you would like that Soph it is not happening.