Educational

Author Topic: I'm gonna call you out as well you little bitch  (Read 5048 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: I'm gonna call you out as well you little bitch
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 05:20:06 PM »
Oh please, people said things to me that are a LOT worse and you don't see me cryin' emo tears.

Face it, you and bint try too fucking hard but you both ultimately fail when it comes to trying to take the piss. Many flavours of "ur dumb" can only go so far.

And yes bint, your personality IS a trainwreck. Why get emo over the truth? I only backed down because I went soft, otherwise I wouldn't have given a fuck if you got offended.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 05:22:07 PM »
I think someone who gets emo sometimes because they are actually affected by something is better than someone who has no real friends and gets off on trying to bully people over the internet :wanker:

I don't see how we were trying too hard though. I didn't think we even WERE trying before. I only got mad yesterday. Sir Les was the one resorting to all kinda of shit and making massive long posts which failed. Who was the one trying too hard then?  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 05:24:13 PM by Heinrich »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 05:24:44 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 05:25:17 PM »
Oh please, people said things to me that are a LOT worse and you don't see me cryin' emo tears.

Face it, you and bint try too fucking hard but you both ultimately fail when it comes to trying to take the piss. Many flavours of "ur dumb" can only go so far.

And yes bint, your personality IS a trainwreck. Why get emo over the truth? I only backed down because I went soft, otherwise I wouldn't have given a fuck if you got offended.

What the hell?  I said I got "emo" because I was annoyed over Pea being a cunt and doing what he was doing with you and Emma.  If that's emo to you, then whatever. 

Otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about here.

Blasted

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 05:25:36 PM »
Fuck off odeon.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 05:26:17 PM »
Why?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 05:27:40 PM »
I'm getting tired of your constant "It's boring" or ":yawn:", if you're not interested then don't read it. 

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 05:28:58 PM »
Yeah, funny how people on here complain so much about other people's posts when it's not even directed at them. Not hard to just ignore someone's post, is it? :G

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 05:30:46 PM »
I'm getting tired of your constant "It's boring" or ":yawn:", if you're not interested then don't read it. 

If you're getting tired of my posts, don't read them. ::)

- Albert Einstein

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 05:32:15 PM »
You blocked me simply because I said your personality was a trainwreck. Nothing to do with pea, although you do think about him to an unhealthy degree. You accused him for your msn account being hacked and I just left you there on the spot, the matter was so ridiculous that I just laughed and walked away from the computer. Literally. (Yes, it was decent exercise.) :thumbup:

Blasted

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2009, 05:34:01 PM »

I don't comment underneath your posts (excluding this one for obvious reasons) or in threads you start, unlike you  ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2009, 05:34:13 PM »
Yeah, funny how people on here complain so much about other people's posts when it's not even directed at them. Not hard to just ignore someone's post, is it? :G

you spammed the whole fucking board with pointless pics of a dog. Kind of hard to ignore.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 05:36:36 PM »

I don't comment underneath your posts (excluding this one for obvious reasons) or in threads you start, unlike you  ::)

Your point being? If I want to comment, I comment.

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2009, 05:38:31 PM »
You blocked me simply because I said your personality was a trainwreck. Nothing to do with pea, although you do think about him to an unhealthy degree. You accused him for your msn account being hacked and I just left you there on the spot, the matter was so ridiculous that I just laughed and walked away from the computer. Literally. (Yes, it was decent exercise.) :thumbup:

Fuck's sake.  We're not talking about that.  I'm talking about how the whole Sir Les vs. me and Soph drama started, I was trying to defend you.  Heavens knows why, could be because I actually care about the friends I have.  Unlike you. 

I blocked you because I was getting tired of whatever I told you going back to Pea.  It's funny really, you're only friends with him to keep an eye on him and he's trying to nick your girlfriend.  Great pair you are.  I'm glad I'm not part of that little group anymore  :thumbup:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 05:40:07 PM »

you spammed the whole fucking board with pointless pics of a dog. Kind of hard to ignore.

lol what? Since when were we talking about that?